It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I've never seen someone stick a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger (if that is what he did), but I would have thought there would be much more of a spray of blood? Not just a pool of blood close to him...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

For that to have happened he must have shoot him self lying with his head on the flore. There Are no spots on these casings at all.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I've never seen someone stick a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger (if that is what he did), but I would have thought there would be much more of a spray of blood? Not just a pool of blood close to him...

A graphic thought but I didn’t see any brain material either

link   

originally posted by: antibren

originally posted by: UKTruth

...exactly...

link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

I would:

- select one weapon I was very comfortable with and confident in
- select one back-up weapon in case of mechanical problems with the primary weapon that uses the same ammunition and mags as the primary
- select one or two side arms in case I had to move fast
- bring as many pre-loaded mags as I could carry
- make a fairly small hole in the glass to shoot through
- use a silencer to help conceal my location

I would not:

- bring dozens of different weapons risking detection before I even started
- bring dozens of weapons that use different ammunition and magazines
- leave weapons all over the room where they serve no purpose when I need them
- break out the window to fire
- leave myself no chance to escape

What would a crazy person do though... maybe 24 guns wasn't even enough for his fantasy.

If I was going into that room to die I would also bring metal triangles/plates to beef up the door with large floor drilled mounts to make it close to impossible to break the door down.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: CajunMetal

originally posted by: Erno86
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Looks like the top photo is an AR-15, in 7.62 x 39 caliber, with a bump fire stock and a 40 round magazine.

Since the soonest gun show in Las Vegas is Oct 7-8th, 2017 (Eastside Cannary Gun Show), hotel management might have not been surprised with the arsenal that Paddock had --- That is...if the hotel maids discovered them.

This has been covered like 40 times. The hotel staff had no idea, he brought the guns up in suitcases and kept them out of sight until the day of the shooting.

Anyone mention seeing how much luggage was in his room to verify, or hotel video yet?

Not to my knowledge. Do we need proof of that too? Does it seem unlikely that a hotel guest could bring suitcases up to his room?

Do we need to dig the guy up after 5 years to make sure he's still in the ground too?

If he was just a high roller in town to gamble it's relevant.
If he only took a few suitcases and someone else w him brought the others it's relevant.
Bottom line it's relevant to the narrative and timeline of events and the question of 'how' when 'how' is relevant to legislation being voted on this week.

link   

originally posted by: antibren

Head looks intact...maybe a bullet through the lower head upper neck... anyways that is where he fell not where he pulled the trigger..

link   

originally posted by: spy66

For that to have happened he must have shoot him self lying with his head on the flore. There Are no spots on these casings at all.

That's not true at all. When you shoot yourself blood doesn't go flying everywhere like in a movie. It's entirely possible for objects near you to not have spattered blood on them.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Looks like the top photo is an AR-15, in 7.62 x 39 caliber, with a bump fire stock and a 40 round magazine.

Since the soonest gun show in Las Vegas is Oct 7-8th, 2017 (Eastside Cannary Gun Show), hotel management might have not been surprised with the arsenal that Paddock had --- That is...if the hotel maids discovered them.

This has been covered like 40 times. The hotel staff had no idea, he brought the guns up in suitcases and kept them out of sight until the day of the shooting.

Anyone mention seeing how much luggage was in his room to verify, or hotel video yet?

Not to my knowledge. Do we need proof of that too? Does it seem unlikely that a hotel guest could bring suitcases up to his room?

Do we need to dig the guy up after 5 years to make sure he's still in the ground too?

If he was just a high roller in town to gamble it's relevant.
If he only took a few suitcases and someone else w him brought the others it's relevant.
Bottom line it's relevant to the narrative and timeline of events and the question of 'how' when 'how' is relevant to legislation being voted on this week.

Double post, apologies
edit on 3-10-2017 by CajunMetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CajunMetal

If there's evidence someone else brought them to him, I'm sure the police will want to question those individuals. If you have any evidence of such, I suggest you communicate it to the authorities. If not, I suggest you wait for the details to come out instead of making them up.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: greyhat

I did notice that. The supposed 13 tattoo is missing. Funny enough, that's the only picture I can find with his eyes half-open that isn't 20 years old.

Those aren't the same guy. The dead guy is much younger.
edit on 3-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I believe it's been reported that the guy had several Wi-Fi cameras recording at the windows.

To whom was he streaming this event?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Face23785 I don't know what your problem is with my questions but they're not out of the ordinary for this site or the discussion.
I suggest if you don't like them then don't address them.
edit on 3-10-2017 by CajunMetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I dont think so. The blood would have a lot of pressure and spray out until blood pressure is reduced.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

I dont think so. The blood would have a lot of pressure and spray out until blood pressure is reduced.

If this is the best angle currently being presented to prove this is something we're not being told, you folks are truly reaching.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The look of the picture looks correctish for a self inflected gunshot to the head. As for the spray, well there is a classic film clip of a congressman (I think it's been a while since I saw it) shooting himself in the mouth on live TV. It was this event that caused the TV stations to have a delay in broadcasts.

***ADDED IN EDITED PART***

The shell casings being on the blood as opposed to in the blood can easily be explained by them getting kicked around when SWAT stormed the room, and by having a lube on the casings themselves could also cause the blood to slide off making it look as if the casings were on the blood rather than in the blood

***END OF EDITED PART***

If it is true that this guy had some kind of "DeathNote" styled
note book near him, then we can just assume that this wasn't just well planned, but fanatically so at that. (Hum, I'm wondering if the 100K that is being reported as being sent to his girlfriend was a "take care of yourself", "I'm sorry", or "this is your share" payout? If true of course)

Given what's taken place, I also wonder if the guy had some kind of incurable illness, and just wanted to leave a mark on the world before he left it? I'm kind of looking at the pieces of this, but the information coming out isn't making a whole lot of sense so-far (I'm getting an almost "Rubicon" feel to this event. Anyone that's seen the show, can think back to the "Dallas Problem" as an example of why I keep thinking about it) Though I'm un-sure if this event is a stand a lone event, or a stand a lone complex. I guess time will tell.

edit on 3-10-2017 by Guyfriday because: added info

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: antibren

He wasn't laying on the floor when he pulled the trigger right?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I believe it's been reported that the guy had several Wi-Fi cameras recording at the windows.

To whom was he streaming this event?

I had not heard it was specified WiFi cameras. Do you have source?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Face23785 I don't know what your problem is with my questions but they're not out of the ordinary for this site or the discussion.
I suggest if you don't like them then don't address them.

If you don't want them addressed, don't pose them. Any ridiculous theory or attempt to turn a mundane, routine fact of this incident into something it's not should be challenged.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: antibren

He wasn't laying on the floor when he pulled the trigger right?

My guess is standing right after he wrote the note as his body seems to be orientated around that.
I’m more curious his body position that made it possible that a AR is setup across his leg/ankle.

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join