It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth
Is there a some kind of death note and pencil right on the table? What could it be?

It appears so.

I have a hunch that due robthat pic, and the sheriff's comments, they have a good idea why this attack occured.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Konduit
I counted five separate AR 15's in just the three crime scene photos that have been leaked. This is seeming more and more like a blatant false flag for gun control.

And that's exactly why gun manufacturers make a killing (figuratively and literally) each and every time after a mass shooting. It's exactly why they continually lobby and form special interest groups and super PAC's to bribe Congressmen and woman.

It's exactly why there's about zero implementation of any sort of gun control. I remember the "they're coming for our guns," quite well.

It's just weird that gun manufacturers make profit after mass shootings. Kind of seems counter-productive to gun control.

"They're coming for our guns" isn't complete BS. There's examples of people calling for outright bans.

We hear those words after every mass shooting. And then before you know it something more important comes along and everybody moves on to the next shiny object of the moment.

I imagine somebody wanted to round up the Jews before Hitler. Just because something never happened before doesn't mean it can't. The only thing that has kept it from happening is the anti-gun nuts just haven't won enough elections. That could change if we get complacent and let them spread disinfo to enough people because "it's not gonna happen".

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: antibren

Nah there is a motive, but they are trying to figure out how to spin in.. they might spin it towards isis, or call something else if it's radical liberalism, to many old Obama guard FBI agents
edit on 3-10-2017 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: antibren

originally posted by: face23785

I counted five separate AR 15's in just the three crime scene photos that have been leaked. This is seeming more and more like a blatant false flag for gun control.

And that's exactly why gun manufacturers make a killing (figuratively and literally) each and every time after a mass shooting. It's exactly why they continually lobby and form special interest groups and super PAC's to bribe Congressmen and woman.

It's exactly why there's about zero implementation of any sort of gun control. I remember the "they're coming for our guns," quite well.

It's just weird that gun manufacturers make profit after mass shootings. Kind of seems counter-productive to gun control.

"They're coming for our guns" isn't complete BS. There's examples of people calling for outright bans.

Yet no one has come for guns.

In fact, legislation has been removed regarding gun ownership. Link.

Gun manufacturers thrive. The revolving door of lobbying continues.

Innocent Americans continue to be killed. Face it, though, an elementary school wasn't enough - nothing will be.

That's fine, I plan on leaving the country in my near future.

They are all small steps. Taking the guns away can’t happen over night.

It's never going to happen. We will never relinquish them. Even if a federal ban came down, many states would never allow it. Even if the entire military went door-to-door it would take them years to confiscate everyone's firearms and the death toll would be in the hundreds of thousands as a result. There will be a civil war if the government tries to completely disarm us.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Nah there is a motive, but they are trying to figure out how to spin in.. they might spin it towards isis, or call something else if it's radical liberalism, to many old Obama guard FBI agents

It’s always about the spin. Him being anti-trump could unite more like minded crazies and put a even larger divide in our country

Edit: if the VP of CBS could tweet those comments how many millions thought it and just didn’t tweet it?
edit on 3-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Your right that makes sense. He may have inspired another crazy man as well. Who knows. If there is no motive by tomorrow at this time, it's definitely a cover up...

Just my opinion. This ain't no Kent state...
edit on 3-10-2017 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

WARNING! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGE

I bet a lot of relatives would like to take their guns and shoot and kick that dead sob, to vent frustration and anger.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

Article has some interesting tid bits.

First it says the shooter had at least one cam on himself filming himself shooting

If true perhaps this will dispel the theory paddock was killed by the real shooters and framed.

It also says paddock enjoyed going to country music concerts, which is interesting.
edit on 3-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
www.zerohedge.com...

Article has some interesting rid bits.

First it says the shooter had at least one cam on himself filming himself shooting

If true perhaps this will dispel the theory paddock was killed by the real shooters and framed.

It also says paddock enjoyed going to country music concerts, which is interesting.

I’m still waiting on some evidence of either this instance of camera usage or that of a lookout... I mean how was he watching these screens ? No cctv monitors appear around his shooting area. That would seem the most logical place to have a monitor?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I bet a lot of relatives would like to take their guns and shoot and kick that dead sob, to vent frustration and anger.

Ahh the classic..bullet in mouth shot. notice the blood from the nose and mouth. Classic.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I was able to look at the leaked photos of the hotel room . Including his body . I DL a pic of him after " he killed him self " I blocked out his face because the photo is to Graphic for ATS. I will say this it's definatily him . But that's not why I am posting it .

I have one Question .

Why are the casings on top of the blood ? Was the shooting still going on after he "killed him self "?

If he had shot him self wouldn't blood have covered the bullet casings? For Example we see blood on the gun but not on the casings .

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Strange, the dead one in the hotel room doesnt really look like the 64 yo Paddock.

Skin tonus around throat seems fresher, beard hair is less grey und the earlobes dont seem to fit.

up.picr.de...

edit on 3-10-2017 by greyhat because: .

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
www.zerohedge.com...

Article has some interesting tid bits.

The second shooter left while they were distracted by the patsy. and prolly had brass catchers installed on their weapons and disabled the smoke alarms and cameras they passed by with soem ECM.(yes we have ECM that a person can carry)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Pathetic...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

blood flows around the casing. th eones under his body might have splatter though.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

The blood ran out of his head after he hit the floor, puddled under the casinfs.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: greyhat

I did notice that. The supposed 13 tattoo is missing. Funny enough, that's the only picture I can find with his eyes half-open that isn't 20 years old.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

For just wanting to see evidence of surveillance he apparently has setup? Curious

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Sheriff - who seems to be a good guy dealing with a horrific situation (watching him speak you can just see the pressure he is under and I really felt for the guy) - just confirmed that there was no alarm that allowed them to identify the room. The officers isolated the 29th to 32nd floor and went door to door searching in tandem with the hotel security. It was during this time that a hotel security guard was shot - he had gotten separated from the police officers.

Once they located the room, they secured it until SWAT arrived.

The Sherrif also said that the shooter had set up cameras ( I think he said both inside and outside the room) and the videos of those cameras are being reviewed.

The woman/girlfriend is currently being interviewed and she has now been classified as a person of interest again.

He also said that the investigation is still looking at whether things they don't know about yet - like the shooter being radicalised - is still being investigated.

edit on 3/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join