It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About psyops.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I used to live in fantasy land.

ok , So where do you live now (metaphorically) ? happy ?

Like I said, I used to live in fantasy land

here in reality, if you would have answered what frequency you were talking about, the conversation could have continued.

Another way to continue the conversation is to go back and actually tell us where the terminology came from as you said you knew but answered like you haven't a clue.

So please do tell where the 'terminology' is first mentioned or just explain the frequency of what you are talking about.

I would love to go back to fantasy land but no one living in there has the ability or capacity to explain in rational terms why its better living there instead of here.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Ok I get it you flew up high and then you fell back to earth. And now everyone that is mentioning stuff like 'raising frequency' raises your hairs and should be disciplined.

So please do tell where the 'terminology' is first mentioned or just explain the frequency of what you are talking about.

Why exactly ? look the point is you know as you already said you 'lived in fantasy land' am I right ?

Also the whole 'us' prefix makes me wonder to whom I'm talking to you and ... (all the Russians from Semipalatinsk to vladiwostok maybe?)

Look I raised my frequency make of it whatever you want. Jus be rational and be happy and maybe just maybe try to raise your frequency a bit too. Greetings to the rest of the 'we'.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I used to live in fantasy land.

ok , So where do you live now (metaphorically) ? happy ?

Another way to continue the conversation is to go back and actually tell us where the terminology came from as you said you knew but answered like you haven't a clue.

Yes. Thank you for backing up my question, which as you pointed out, hasn't been answered.

So, OP?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Ok I get it you flew up high and then you fell back to earth. And now everyone that is mentioning stuff like 'raising frequency' raises your hairs and should be disciplined.

Why exactly ? look the point is you know as you already said you 'lived in fantasy land' am I right ?

Also the whole 'us' prefix makes me wonder to whom I'm talking to you and ... (all the Russians from Semipalatinsk to vladiwostok maybe?)

Look I raised my frequency make of it whatever you want. Jus be rational and be happy and maybe just maybe try to raise your frequency a bit too. Greetings to the rest of the 'we'.

I pointed out your frequency terminology, and I asked you where it comes from, when you answered that it is not a New Age invention.

The whole reason I pointed out your use of "I raise my frequency" jargon is because your OP is about psy-ops.

I'm suggesting that all of this "high frequency low frequency raise your frequency" mumbo-jumbo is a psy-op.

So that's why I asked you where it all came from. That's why it matters, as relates to this thread you started.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

And I already answered you in a earlier post , maybe you should login as kansasgirl to see it

It's first mentioned in the Bhagavad Gita or in the Kamasutra. Something with regards to kundalini to...
edit on 1012017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

Eh... what exactly are we talking about. the whole point here is that raising my frequency was for me a direct personal experience. You dislike the idea called it 'mumbo-jumbo' so I'm fine with that. But really if you don't like fringe stuff don't go here. Newage might be Psy-op too. But the whole point here was it to point out that there are many malicious psy-ops at work at the moment.

by the way are InhaleExhale and KansasGirl the same person ?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Here is more on Stonehedge and the healing properties built with-in.

soundsofstonehenge.wordpress.com...

Here is some info on 'The Coral Castle' here in Flori-Duh, same principle

www.healingfrequenciesmusic.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

And I already answered you in a earlier post , maybe you should login as kansasgirl to see it

It's first mentioned in the Bhagavad Gita or in the Kamasutra. Something with regards to kundalini to...
edit on 1012017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

Eh... what exactly are we talking about. the whole point here is that raising my frequency was for me a direct personal experience. You dislike the idea called it 'mumbo-jumbo' so I'm fine with that. But really if you don't like fringe stuff don't go here. Newage might be Psy-op too. But the whole point here was it to point out that there are many malicious psy-ops at work at the moment.

I do like fringe stuff, that's why I'm here. Because I like it, does that mean I can't question anything? If I question or ask for specifics, it means that I don't like fringe stuff?

I know you "answered" my question in an earlier post.... I just (and apparently InhaleExhale as well) wasn't satisfied or convinced, your answer being so general and vague.

I understand that the whole point is that there are many malicious psy-ops at play. I was saying that you may be caught up in one.

How do you know that you raised your frequency? How did you measure your before and after frequency? In fact, what exactly was your frequency, before and after? I'm very curious!
edit on 1-10-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

ha I understand. Sorry that I don't satified you KansasGirl with my answer (what am I writing here?). But hey if yuo say that I might be caught up in a psy-op you might be right (or not). Point is I can handle myself.

About raising frequency is quite simple. About an hour after raising (that's sitting in the sun and projecting love filled intent ) syncronicities appear.

How much ? And measure ? I guess it's a logarithmic scale but I don't know the units.

It's a bit like asking how often did you heart beat yesterday one knows it's was more than before but not exactly how much. If you really want to know I think there is a strong correlation to my hearthbeat frequency and the raising of overall frequency , if i'm happy my hearth beats somewhat faster... hence frequency raised on a physical level. Btw did you also live in fantasyland like inhaleexhale did ?

Quantization of values is usually done with measurement equipment , which I do not have nor I want buy it. My frequency was raised that's fine for me. For the rest it's about psy-ops on internet just a heads up from me nothing more and nothing less.

If you really want to know more sit in the sun and project some (love/positive) intent to those who are dear to you it might have some effect if so tell me.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Never new that sound and stonehenge had a connection. It's a bit late in my timezone right now so I read it later.

Coral castle Aweeesome ? Well I knew about leadskin (that small guy). Is it build on a leyline ?

For me I think it's based on soundpropagation in a medium other than air. creating some kind of resonance in the material. Would also explain why the stone had to be so damn big. Big stones is lower frequency. But there also has to be another component to it... interesting. Yet I do not know much about this thanks for the links it helps.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Psyops weild. It's what they do.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I am sure you know the little ones.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Frequency is yet another physics term co-opted by the New Age cult, just like vibration and light. Or the non-physics terms, ascension and awareness.

They redefine scientific terms so that people suffering from a spiritual void will join, mistaking it for real science. You've already noticed the terms are very vague and hollow, enabling them to modify meaning as necessary. It's a mash of feel-good words that sound intelligent.

The New Age Movement is the biggest psy-op of all. All the different branches of it have ties to the CIA. And they all promote vapid belief over facts while claiming to preach truth.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

so facts ? where is the proof that new-age movement is a psy-op ?

As a form of Western esotericism, the New Age drew heavily upon a number of older esoteric traditions, in particular those that emerged from the occultist current that developed in the eighteenth century. Such prominent occult influences include the work of Emanuel Swedenborg and Franz Mesmer, as well as the ideas of Spiritualism, New Thought, and Theosophy. A number of mid-twentieth century influences, such as the UFO religions of the 1950s, the Counterculture of the 1960s, and the Human Potential Movement, also exerted a strong influence on the early development of the New Age. Although the exact origins of the phenomenon remain contested, it is agreed that it developed in the 1970s, at which time it was centred largely in the United Kingdom. It expanded and grew largely in the 1980s and 1990s, in particular within the United States. By the start of the 21st century, the term "New Age" was increasingly rejected within this milieu, with some scholars arguing that the New Age phenomenon had ended.

Wikipedia

Not even a mention about the CIA. Look I'dont say it isn't but if it is I would like to submit that Fact to wikipedia.
Also if i speak about frequency it's a metaphore. For some reason that's a triggerword here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

No, how you interpret questions about what you write is beyond me.

Its really simple.

I asked for an explanation, for an answer you said you had.

"Us" as in the readers of your thread.

But just keep getting further from answering what you said had an answer for.

What frequency did you raise in yourself?

Do you frequent the toilet more often than before?

I am being rational and asking for an explanation.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

No you didn't.

The answer you gave as I already pointed was basically that you don't know what you said you did know.

Maybe you should read your own words instead of telling others with your paranoid mind to log on when they are interacting with you.

It's first mentioned in the Bhagavad Gita or in the Kamasutra. Something with regards to kundalini to... edit on 1012017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

So which is it?

This answer tells the readers you don't know.

Eh... what exactly are we talking about.

Things you have said in your thread.

Your own words are being questioned, readers are asking for an explination about things youy have said.

How do you respond

lets see

Ohhh the paranoia

Um OK

Yes, you are the only real person on ATS

You interact with a hive mind run by an AI that resides either in or on Uranus.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Do you frequent the toilet more often than before?

Well yeah one part of the process is to drink more water. btw was that a joke an insult or a serious question ?

A rational being hmm...

Well my overall frequency is at about 420-460 teraherz now I guess , so I've answered your question. pfff... what exactly is the point (thats rethorical) psy-ops I guess.

btw i am also diamagnetic and able to levitate.

Greetings young person.
edit on 1022017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Well yeah one part of the process is to drink more water. btw was that a joke an insult or a serious question ?

You said you raised your frequency, did you not?

You don't answer what frequency you raised, so the next logical thing is to ask random questions about things all humans do.

Well my overall frequency is at about 420-460 teraherz now I guess , so I've answered your question.

This makes it even more confusing, sorry.

Your overall frequency of what?

Is that figure the frequency in which the atoms in your body oscillate?

Its like I said, no one seems to actually be able to explain themselves when they say they have raised their frequency.

You ask and ask and then it becomes glaringly obvious the person has no clue about what they're talking about.

The one asking for clarification gets indirectly called a shill or a psy-op

I like the additional touch of being able to fly or what not.

I bet I can fly faster than you can

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Like I said, I used to live in fantasy land

here in reality, if you would have answered what frequency you were talking about, the conversation could have continued.

I would love to go back to fantasy land but no one living in there has the ability or capacity to explain in rational terms why its better living there instead of here.

Perhaps a little research into "The Schumann resonance" may help. The earths natural resonant frequency and the increase in the frequency from the beginning measurement by NASA of 7.8 upwards to have bursts of 16.5 and steady at around 11.2

Maybe that is the beginning and basis of the new age understanding of increase in frequency.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

so facts ? where is the proof that new-age movement is a psy-op ?

your thread and people like yourself that do exactly what the poster Ridhya just pointed out.

Also if i speak about frequency it's a metaphore. For some reason that's a triggerword here on ATS.

Its a metaphor?

so when you actually give a terrahertz range when I asked about your frequency it was a metaphor for something.

Well my overall frequency is at about 420-460 teraherz now I guess , so I've answered your question.

You actually posted this after saying when say Frequency you mean it as a metaphor

Let me quote what the poster Ridhya said that is clearly pin pointing what you are doing here in this thread

They said

They redefine scientific terms so that people suffering from a spiritual void will join, mistaking it for real science. You've already noticed the terms are very vague and hollow, enabling them to modify meaning as necessary. It's a mash of feel-good words that sound intelligent.

So when asked by a few people you say its a metaphor and also give a hertz range.

WTF

seriously

WTF?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Perhaps a little research into "The Schumann resonance" may help. The earths natural resonant frequency and the increase in the frequency from the beginning measurement by NASA of 7.8 upwards to have bursts of 16.5 and steady at around 11.2

Funny that you mention schumann resonance.I used to use a program that could create binaural beats within the schumann frequency range to relax. Works fine after a long working day. For some reason humans are conected to that range. but all the 50(europa) and 60hz devices create so much noise the we get de-tuned (at least that I'm told).

FYI More about that here.

Binaural

Nowadays I just sit in the sun and look to the sky for half an hour. Maybe Schumann frequency plays a role too in that 'meditation'. Never thought of that.

edit on 1032017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join