It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About psyops.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Russians and psyops
'Deny ignorance'.
Well maybe but to me it seems that ats has changed. Most topic are even less interesting than they were during the elections.
So this week I started to look for other sources of information. So I started to look on the Russian part of YT. Yeah Russia , doesn't that mean i'm a cyber terrorist and a spy that influenced the elections.
Just kidding , about the spy part. But indeed I found better info there. Obscure vid about the coordinates and how to enter belovodje interesting but should I share (retorical?).

Well no, bummer someone else did. UFO section , vids about prehistoric paintings and greys. Interesting but after that endless discussions about the credibility of YT vids.
I was asking myself are the people on ats still open minded ? Where is the 'fun'. I loved to read about Burkhard heim , antigravity Free Energy , cancer cures ,Ancient Alien theories , Tesla and such. Even david icke has some very good theories worth to be discussed. Were is it...

Modern psyops.

But well it all changed , I see how certain people come in and are tempting to control the narrative on those subjects. Worse than that is seems to me they succeded. Result a more or less political-mudpit. Shills trolls AI's viruses and scriptkiddies whatever. The same stereotypical reactions all the time...

Tinfoil psyops.

Well maybe it's just me but it seems that internet more and more becomes psyop-land. A lot doesn't even make sense to me. Mandela/Flat-Earth all the other 'theories' that are emerging seemingly out of the nothing. A story on 4chan get more attention than it deserves. Maybe just memes but what the heck I just cant shake the feeling that it's just one great diversion. Here you are open minded and after a few months or even years you leave (close minded) only believing the narrative of the MSM being educated by the 'skeptics'. Doesn't that sound a lot like psyop , a manipulation of the public ? just stay away

False Awakening and psyops.

There is a lot of talk about awakening (well not here on ATS). People actually want to leave. Something weird about that. Is it genuine. There is a connection with ME/FE and satanic cults (and American army). Warning don't fall for it might be a great deception !

Hate Psyops

Oneline posts clickbait and trolling. Go back in time (hey stay here) 2010 and that stuff wasn't there. The world changed. The frequency just got lower. Hate and fear are the tools to decrease the frequency. Achons IDK. but if true. This world/simulation will get worse with every passing day. Everything is inverted in a 1984 manner. Maybe a lot of people are redpilled right now but the free handout of the blueones makes it hard to stay redpilled. Eventually it comes down on destroying the spiritually of the human race entirely and replace this by hate and fear.
No kidding the whole matrix changes aleister crowley style if one lets go of hate and fear. But staying in that mindstate is very difficult with the constant bombardment of hate and fear by the MSM.

Future Psyops.

Belovodje again , maybe an imaginary escape to 'malika strana' to my previous incarnation perhaps. Well now I'm being silly. There is no escape to a maybe lost mystical land right now. The only change is to adapt to this altered world. and gradually raise frequency. Everything was built to make people powerless , now the people even like it to be powerless being a slave is 'cool'.

But... It's just when the future psyops are in place people will loose it (soul?).
Blood and the occult are connected and future psyops will make use of that given. The signs are here right now , scary stuff because I can not figure out whether the occult is inherent bad or good. But the occult will presented in the media as a 'fun' way.
Roleplaying/rituals are always dangerous be always yourself and if you're an actor quit acting now!

edit on 1012017 by frenchfries because: and American army

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

The masters of social engineering have succeeded in more ways than one.

However the awakening you speak of is something that is not within their control, IMO. We are far greater and far more connected to the Earth than our present disconnect would imply.

As the Earths vibrations change, our must as well. We are not separate of the Earth we are literally a walking embodiment of it.

These Elite scum have done all they can to limit our awareness, the psy-ops are simply a continuation of their agenda to program us.

ATS is a prime ground for them to test their techniques. Skeptics can make a compelling out of anything, lol some are still attempting to convince the masses that fluoride is healthy and weed is bad!

Finding inner balance and the guiding voice of intuition is how we can can change the world. We all have a purpose, the smoke and mirrors is to make us forget this!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amSunday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I agree to a degree, political conspiracies DO interest me, flaming/trolling/bait threads do NOT interest me, but yes there are other forums that do have stuff that interests me.

I'm not a great one for posting threads personally, got too much else going on - but, be the change you want to see in the world

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jokei

Well yeah, thanks for you post... But maybe I gave the wrong impression don't want to change anything i also like political post somewhat but I like the 'stuff' more. ATS is already beyond the point of no return If any I hope that ATS will even post more political conspiracies and gets rid of the false pretence that it's about conspiracies in general. So just get rid of the other stuff and go completely political. And also lessen the amount of trolling on fringe subjects.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Funny it's exactly how I perceive it right now. Awareness is expanding , but still I can't make head or tail of it. It all feels like a war a psy-war (hence the post). At the same time I gathering info and given the chance to mentally leave.

But When you talk about the inner guiding voice I hear a warning.
With this post I wanted to share the feeling.Maybe just confusion maybe I'm just plain wrong,but I don't want people to fall into traps that can be avoided.

Thanks for your post...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You mention "lower frequencies" and "higher frequencies" and "raising" the frequency.....

Do you not think the whole New Age "raise your frequency" is a psy-op?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Yes maybe New age is a psy-op too. But the terminology of raising your frequency isn't invented by New Age.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

Yes maybe New age is a psy-op too. But the terminology of raising your frequency isn't invented by New Age.

Where does it come from?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

In My "common passerby" that is why there are more Ones being born on the "Autism Spectrum" Due to far too many folks HAVING to come back and learn the lessons they were supposed to learn this Life, the folks 'on the spectrum' are actually further evolved and are HERE NOW in order to assist the next batch...

Stonehenge was designed as a "healing tool" where folks could come to and be healed for their maladies. If not mistaken the frequency is 110hz So if "New Age" is using it, they are 'borrowing' from those who came before...

The Hopi People also talk of "Frequency" and don't forget their close connection to 'The Star People' And in their culture when You "die" Your Soul continues on IF You've learned the lessons for this grade/plane...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

hmmm... interesting (nice doggy). But 110 hz means it's based on 440herz and most music worldwide has been tuned to 440 hertz since the International Standards Organization (ISO) endorsed it in 1953. So I guess it's more like 2 octaves lower from 432. that's 108hz. Could make a difference in healing or maybe not.

Hopi...

Well I think that non-humans had a close relation to many old tribes. Maybe frequency (the abstract concept) acts like a gateway or key for certain lessons to be learned. What I mean with frequency is feeling the vibration in ones body and focussing on the good... if done so the world and maybe karma will respond...

Stay Hydrated...

Always big glass of water beside me Greetings

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

It's first mentioned in the Bhagavad Gita or in the Kamasutra. Something with regards to kundalini to...
edit on 1012017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

In My "common passerby" that is why there are more Ones being born on the "Autism Spectrum" Due to far too many folks HAVING to come back and learn the lessons they were supposed to learn this Life, the folks 'on the spectrum' are actually further evolved and are HERE NOW in order to assist the next batch...

I dont' think that all the souls that are here now are original from earth. There are some very weird ones out there (not bad but different). Also autism is connected I think with a kind disconnection from the collective consiousness. There frequency doesn't match the current state of the 'Egregore'/akhasic/collective memory something like that. Result is that they have to use local memory (brain) way too often... and develop skills that hinder normal development.

However if it does it feels a lot that at least some of the people in the spectrum are spiritual further evolved so I agree... We can learn a lot from the people 'in the spectrum'. These souls could guide us...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

The masters of social engineering have succeeded in more ways than one.

However the awakening you speak of is something that is not within their control, IMO. We are far greater and far more connected to the Earth than our present disconnect would imply.

As the Earths vibrations change, our must as well. We are not separate of the Earth we are literally a walking embodiment of it.

These Elite scum have done all they can to limit our awareness, the psy-ops are simply a continuation of their agenda to program us.

ATS is a prime ground for them to test their techniques. Skeptics can make a compelling out of anything, lol some are still attempting to convince the masses that fluoride is healthy and weed is bad!

Finding inner balance and the guiding voice of intuition is how we can can change the world. We all have a purpose, the smoke and mirrors is to make us forget this!

I really, really like that answer and it is oh, so very true! Problem is that in order to reconnect with the earth and the natural environment, people need to disconnect from their digital leashes that serve up the endless stream of noise and distraction which is the prime source of the imbalance which creates the tiny hum of ceasless nervous discomfort born of constant over stimulation.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The terminology of raising your frequency came from ignorance not from one of 2 different books you mention.

It's first mentioned in the Bhagavad Gita or in the Kamasutra. Something with regards to kundalini to...

So basically you don't really know?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Raising frequency why not ?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
1) The Russian paranoia/conspiracy theories are ridiculous. The left need a better hobby - one substantiated by fact instead of dotted with innuendo.

2) We're living in one of the largest mass-psyops of all time. I've been taking notes for ~5 years now, it's so very predictable. Typical Hegelian dialectic BS.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I see your point, I remember reading about 10 years ago how GHCQ was recruiting it's own army of "cyber soldiers" no doubt to flush out terrorists and the like(officially anyway) but really the battle is about "hearts and minds" in other words they want you onside and in agreement with their agendas. That's what propaganda is all about.
It's nothing new and goes at least as far back to Roman times when the people were placated with "bread and circuses"
or food and entertainment, see the patterns between now and then? Another thing about the Romans, it was once asked 'why do our slaves dress the same as the roman citizens?' the answer was given, 'because if the the slaves realized how few we are and how many they are, they would revolt overnight'.
My point is in this day and age, most don't even realize they are slaves.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Raising frequency why not ?

Frequency of what?

I used to live in fantasy land.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Indeed , the Roman oppressors started it. Everything we know might be a lie.
Telling people that they are slaves doesn't change a thing they just deny.

But unlike as in the Roman times the stakes are very high right now (!). Psy-ops are augmenting their efforts to control the mindset of many people helped by (social) media ME and FE were used to sample the response of the public.

In a way there is only one solution and that is to completely disconnect from the steady background noise that media like CNN and FOX is generating. I'm inclined to do so but to be effect also the internet has to be turned off.

Addicted to false freedom , real freedom means ignoring the media , turn of that middleman which has become nothing more than a tool for those slave masters whose names are unknown.

Being a slave is easy , but becoming free takes courage.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I used to live in fantasy land.

ok , So where do you live now (metaphorically) ? happy ?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join