It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About psyops.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Nowadays I just sit in the sun and look to the sky for half an hour.

This is better than any program can be.

Can you sit outside and find a quiet spot where the noise of suburban or city life are little less audible so you can hear nature as well as absorb it through your skin?

I guess if your beliefs rock your boat then all the best to you.

Everything I said still stands my questions and what not about not making much sense due the vagueness of how things are said and explained.

I know I come of as an a##hole and can be interpreted as attacking, there is a purpose for my being.

I wrote a lot more but decide it wasn't needed explaining what I believe my purpose is for being here and interacting the way I do.

Basically its about testing peoples faith in their own beliefs and how they respond to the crafted way I post.

You could say I suffer from a god complex which what I just said basically just highlights I do,

But when a person becomes defensive about their beliefs being questioned more so than often its because they don't have as strong faith as they think they do.

With some they might know it consciously and just try denying their doubt by constantly posting how.... for example, Christianity is the truth compared to the other religions.

A person doing that must have doubts about their faith for the need to find and hear others that will verify their beliefs because theirs are similar.

This is why the new age stuff is so all over the place.

Most actually have doubts but want to believe because it sounds all too good.

You yourself have said that it could be psyops.

There is a big issue with the new world we live in and the amount of information we have at our fingertips.

The internet age has brought along the power to change a person a belief in a moment without even knowing the person exists.

Anyone with the ability to use youtube can make another believe the world is going to end on a certain date which can lead to some very unfortunate events.

If anyone can do this than intelligence agencies or any organization with expertise in manipulating information to fit a certain perspective or be interpreted a certain way will easily be able to create a whole new system of belief based on older Hindu and/or Buddhist principles.

Anyway,

take care and get more sun and fresh air, I know I should do the same.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

hmmm... Then thanks. Karma more or less brought us into each other realities I guess.

Basically its about testing peoples faith in their own beliefs and how they respond to the crafted way I post.

But when a person becomes defensive about their beliefs being questioned more so than often its because they don't have as strong faith as they think they do.

Well indeed my side... 'frequency' is key in my believe. I feel lower and higher on a spiritual level. The whole psy-op post was that I felt that something was planned (already executed) and more is to come. The whole of internet is a war for the spirit. People will become just puppets and act out inhumane deeds. Understand that I don't want to communicate with this level at all. So I sought for ways to raise 'frequency'. At hight 'frequency' people are more protected. It's so easy to augment 'frequency' but people (including I) are usually too lazy to do the work. With the oncoming psy-op I wanted to warn people (and that is my godcomplex/casandra-syndrome

Anyone with the ability to use youtube can make another believe the world is going to end on a certain date which can lead to some very unfortunate events.

Well... the world dies everyday a bit , like every human looses mijlons of braincells in a single second.
apocalypse means just disclose. But now 'psy-ops' make profit out of it and even worse use it to lower the frequencies of humans. Everyone that is a low frequency could become prey. I see many people in this time (2017) that have fear and hate in their eyes. Some Might even have lost their soul however soulless doesn't mean bad it just means that their only thought in their live is it to be selfish.

If anyone can do this than intelligence agencies or any organization with expertise in manipulating information to fit a certain perspective or be interpreted a certain way will easily be able to create a whole new system of belief based on older Hindu and/or Buddhist principles.

Well yes and no , people can be fooled but not all the time. The 'god' spark gives humans knowledge (tree of knowledge refers to that) that protects people. But only if people can access that knowledge. Key for psy-ops is it to lower frequency (with hate and fear) so everything is believed , people become slaves that don't question anything. But on a material level you're completely right. Maybe Christianity and eastern religions have already been infiltrated.

take care and get more sun and fresh air, I know I should do the same.

I wish you well , 'Beta Tester of human faith'. You came on strong and I was a bit annoyed and agressive.
But Let's both raise our 'frequency' or if you prefer just 'be happy' without fear hate or anger.

Greetings

edit on 1032017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Are you serious?!!

Everything from Andrija Puharich working for the CIA while they were hypnotising and manipulating Uri Geller and others.

The Moonies worked directly with the CIA. They are a means of money laundering and plausible deniability through private intervention in foreign policy.

Alice Bailey basically modernised the New Age movement and started the Lucifer Publishing company which was influential in establishing the United Nations! She also heavily influenced the modern New Age UFO cults, which were heavily involved in CIA mind control experiments (see When Prophecy Fails).

Theosophy was a cult favoured by British elite. Blavatsky combined Hindu religion with western esotericism and added in her own fabrications. It became a large basis for the modern New Age and illuminati cults. It even influenced the Nazis.

Start Here
Aquarian Social Manipulation
Rabbit Hole

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Uri Geller was from the Mosad double spy wasn't he , his time in the israely army was quite interesting. If you ask me he was one of the first psy-ops. At the time he could do some paranormal stuff and that interested the media and CIA.

Moonies . The 'stargate' project. Charles manson , hasburystreet. killing people in a town in France with lucyinthesky Mkultra... Yes Right in all cases

but if you say... 'All the different branches'

The New Age Movement is the biggest psy-op of all. All the different branches of it have ties to the CIA. And they all promote vapid belief over facts while claiming to preach truth.

I strongly disagree. There were a lot of genuine people in newage movement that had no ties with any 3 letter organization.

btw a lot of interesting links thanks for the info

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I don't think everything is psy-op. However not saying the alphabet agencies are not putting their tentacules everywhere.

What we see often here is swarm trolling by peoples that raise themselve by crushing others. The main intention is for them to vent the frustration associated with being small minded persons. Some form of inferiority complex I think. Often these peoples will have avatar of glorious and grandiose personages that express authority, power and wisdom. Like a roman emperor or something like that. For sure, these kind of despicable individual are perfect candidates for being employed by PTB as their mercenaries or henchmen.

The problem here is that such practice is not moderated and would be probably very hard to control in a perfectly objective manner. As this forum is primarly of a commercial nature, I have strong conviction that such practices of aggressive swarm trolling reduce considerably frequentation on the forum, as it probably chase away more peoples than it attract.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

i am also diamagnetic and able to levitate.

You mean like that frog over a magnet? If you ever constructed such enormous magnet, you shall speak of this one day as I'm still interested in NMR experiments.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Cofactor

You mean like that frog over a magnet?

ah... yeah I meant exactly that. Kind a weird that strong magetism can float organic objects. Sometimes I use this given to show that there is more possible than people think.

At the time I worked in Groningen (The Netherlands) close to Delft and the kermit was the talk of the day. Someone had the plan to make a rock floating and turn it into a kind of monument. Years later... It's now in the neighbourhood of 'Dalfsen' and quite a touristic atraction because it looks like a ancient megalith floating.Every time I pass by it I remind myself that there is more between heaven and earth...

'floating rock in the Netherlands (Dalfsen)''floating rock in the Netherlands(dalfsen)'

A giant slab of concrete that you can easily hide with twenty men, if at least you're not so stupid to get under the hole. This huge piece of art is just outside the valley on a slope near the station and was built in 2000 by Bas Maters. He himself calls his creation an oath: an enormous bend that balances on an oblique column element, like that, seen in ancient ruins. This thing is built on a steel construction that is 17 meters in the ground. That is not an unnecessary luxury because this kei weighs no less than thirty tons. It's a pity that the air does not really work because I think this catch gets an extra dimension in an imminent storm. Also a deep blue sky with sheep clouds would do well for the picture. In dark the light is illuminated by a number of spots from the ground. Definitely a reason to try again later.

(but it isn't actually floating though... a nice illusion)

Here is one in a museum in Rotterdam. And this one is really floating...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Cofactor

don't think everything is psy-op. However not saying the alphabet agencies are not putting their tentacules everywhere.

Indeed not everything is a Psy-op (!). So take this post post with a grain of salt but with a important message.

Some form of inferiority complex I think. Often these peoples will have avatar of glorious and grandiose personages that express authority, power and wisdom.

I think the same. Also I think it are 'kids', being bored. This turns every network into a social backdoor (kids can easily be influenced).

my 2 cents...

I see the swarms of trolling people too. But I'm 100% convinced that Psy-ops see internet as their playground. And have tested the reaction of memes and such many times. If I think about new CTs like Flathearth and Mandela , I cannot help but to think that 3letter agencies were sampling responses. There are a lot of mathematical models that predict the behaviour of masses on the internet. Eventually this all comes down to statistics. Statistics are a powerful weapon in controlling the behaviour of the masses.

Psy-ops maybe operate like this (my findings as far )? (wear tinfoil hat)

...Thinking further it is obvious to me that 'groups' (maybe conform DSM classification) are used after altering their behaviour of a social network.
1 personal information about even person within a network is needed.
2 After that inject them into a network or site and control the narrative.

To succeed in (2) manipulation of searchranking is essential as is the personal view of a social network must reflect positive response within the DSM classification of the individual.

I (frenchfries) see this happening all over the place (internet).

In a way this explains the stereotypical behaviour of some 'groups'.

So it isn't like there are a bunch of people paid to respond to posts.

Rather there is a statistical model that predicts a certain response on social/networks.
The psy-ops react to the parameters of this model and create 'core' accounts buy pageranking (or even google/yt... self) and wait until the result is positive according the model...

Followers are manipulated by content in the same way as advertising eventually leads to more buyers (). But instead of buying the result is the acceptance of memes/conspiracies or a certain world view.

However this approach only succeeds if the individuals that are part of the targeted 'group' have a weak identity.

Thinking even further key is it to attack the identity of 'group' members. In mind come 'sexual' 'gender' 'political' 'family' 'culture' and 'religious' identification. This with the goal to eventually create a individual with an 'empty' identity that accepts the every content presented by a given network.

you may now remove you tinfoil hat

Greetings
edit on 1042017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

so facts ? where is the proof that new-age movement is a psy-op ?

Where is the proof it isn't? Where is the proof about your frequency being raised? Where is the proof you can levitate?

Dude, opinion is not proof - saying you "feel" something, not proof - video of you levitating, that'd be good.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
1) The Russian paranoia/conspiracy theories are ridiculous. The left need a better hobby - one substantiated by fact instead of dotted with innuendo.

2) We're living in one of the largest mass-psyops of all time. I've been taking notes for ~5 years now, it's so very predictable. Typical Hegelian dialectic BS.

You know they have interviews with paid Russian trolls, right?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Oh...

Reality itself is a PSYOP...

On yourself.
The self.
Ourself.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

There are millions of trolls. Why are trolls from a specific government or ideology any worse than the others?

None of their activities as a nation state violated the law. "Influencing" the outcome of an election isn't a crime or an act of war. The only way an issue would exist, legally, is if they directly compromised the voting system and changed tallies - which all major players admit did not happen. I seem to remember certain individuals chastising Trump supporters for questioning the security and integrity of the election systems prior to 11/8. After Trump won, the concerned voices on the right suddenly disappeared while the left changed their policy from "questioning the election result is wrong, illegal and insane" to "The Russians are coming!" This is the same degree of mass hysteria fueled by anger we witnessed before the election, except the sides experienced a magnetic pole shift or something.

Russia is a western nation, no longer the communist Soviet Union. They want to align with the United States and fight terrorism around the world, which I believe is both appropriate and the responsible thing to do. Spying/influencing elections is foreign nations is a standard intelligence procedure, that every world-class power engages in.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Intelligence agencies: It was Russia
US Military: It was Russia
Foreign Allies: It was Russia
Journalists: It was Russia
Social Media: It was Russia
Democrats: It was Russia
Republicans: It was Russia

Trump Supporters: "I don't see anything, it's all a distraction from Hillary!"

And Russia is not "Western". Have you BEEN to Russia or the former Soviet bloc? If you HAVE you would know better.

You also ignore the possibility Trump's campaign colluded on some level with Russian intelligence/oligarchs to influence via psyops.

THAT would certainly be a crime.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join