It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

You are welcome Sweetie! Are you celebrating?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

You are welcome Sweetie! Are you celebrating?

Sure am .. family at my place . We always have Sunday dinners together anyway. My son , daughter and her boyfriend, and the ex . The ex and I alternate hosting, and it's always a great way to keep in touch and keep up on each others lives or just discuss current events.
edit on 7-10-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Why thank you, Night Star. It was an invitation, extended to all here at the shed. Simply walk up to the door and enter. I'll take over filling in the plot and the scene, while each of you commands your character in this adventure. Or, if no one bites, I'll take lucid in on a solo run

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Sounds wonderful and I am sure you will have a great time! Our Thanksgiving is in November as I'm sure you know.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

I would be very interested, but perhaps you could write a bit more before I jump in. And...I still didn't add a post to the other story yet.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

a reply to: LucidWarrior

Loved this so much Little Warrior! Beautifully written!!! Keep writing! I want to hear more and if you want to write this alone or with others.

I still didn't write another entry for the last story. I was wondering if Gordi wanted to go next.

Gordi, you out there? Helllllo?

Ohh I'm here.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Oh my god i love this. I am in a mess. Actually it is only alcohol that messes up my brain chemistry, nothing really bad. Loved the pic!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Gordi, I will wait for you to make another entry in our story before I continue. You ok today? You haven't said much.

Fin, so glad you liked the pic! I hate to see that you are in a mess because of alcohol and hope things change for you.

Good morning/ afternoon/evening around the world! For those of you having their Thanksgiving day holiday, have a blessed and wonderful day! Around here there is an Autumn festival, but I'm home for the day.

Night looks around the shed and looks and looks. Where did everyone go?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I've pm' d you.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I replied Sir Gordi Of The Shed Lands.

Found this funny vid and wanted to share.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Cats are fuds.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I don't usually share music videos,
but I saw this and immediately thought this might be something the Shed crowd would enjoy.
I thought it was well done.
I hope you do.

edit on 8-10-2017 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Ah, very clever! Thank you Sir Errollorre! Send my love to Bug/Gail. I've been throwing donuts out the window for her and the others hiding in the bushes. You think they would want something more substantial and come inside. Sheesh!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
ooops, I screwed up. LOL

edit on 8-10-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre
I don't usually share music videos,
but I saw this and immediately thought this might be something the Shed crowd would enjoy.
I thought it was well done.
I hope you do.

It is very well done... thanks for sharing !

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hi everybody!

I've been lurking around but didn't feel ready to start talking to anybody...I'm sorry.
Today was a better day and I just wanted to pop in and say "hello".

Even though I didn't talk/write to anyone, it felt good to be here with you all. Sometimes I just left the tab open with the Shed page up...knowing that you were here.

I didn't realize there was actually a name for that...for not reaching out when you need to the most. It's called "isolating". So I guess even when I was isolating myself from everyone, part of me still needed to feel your presence.

So thank you all, for being here. For your jokes, stories, chit-chat and pictures (AND messages that I didn't answer...so very sorry for that).
But mostly for your love. I felt it.
I'm starting to participate in life again. I'd like to start posting again too, at least a little.

I love you all. "It is good".
jacy

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join