It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I had to google your username. I had no idea about it... so, rabbits, huh?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Down the rabbit hole😉

This is not my original user name as many people know here my Finnish friend😉😉

Warmest

Lags

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You made me smile earlier so i thought of sharing a video. Because i know that you like metal and hard rock etc... Just look at this dude. His body language and diversity of sound is amazing in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Wow Fin! Thank you so much for your kind words and the music vids! Love the first song and in the second, you can tell he is passionate and feels his music! Love these!

Now about the drinking...I would hate to see you spiral out of control or anything, so please be careful with that.

Quick, someone...hide the rum!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Down the rabbit hole😉

Warmest

Lags

Yeah, you're the guy who eats snails and icky food. Ouis? Did I spell that wrong? LOL!
Now what's this about throwing an elf in the fire? Throws the bunny back in the time out room and locks the door.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Down the rabbit hole😉

Warmest

Lags

Yeah, you're the guy who eats snails and icky food. Ouis? Did I spell that wrong? LOL!
Now what's this about throwing an elf in the fire? Throws the bunny back in the time out room and locks the door.

It's spelt Oui my dear

I was only joking about throwing the elf on the fire...

"Nibbles on the elfs leg that he craftily sneaked into the timeout room whilst pretending to be kicking, struggling and whimpering... "

😉😉😜

Warmest

Lags

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Now about the drinking...I would hate to see you spiral out of control or anything, so please be careful with that.
Quick, someone...hide the rum!

Yeah... i won't "spiral out of control". I started drinking when i was 15 and now i am 35. Two decades of on and off drinking. Ok i admit i have ruined some seriously great chances to build myself a meaningful and a happy life. After serving in the Finnish military i worked as a security guard but i drank the job away. Then later i was in the school of applied sciences but the stress was too much and there was severe substance abuse so... ended up quitting the school.

It is a little like there is a demon and an angel within me and they battle for my soul (hmm that sounded dramatic)... But if i ever spiral out of control i will (again) take it upon myself and not mess with other individuals.

No need hiding the rum... awful stuff in my opinion =) but if there is coca-cola or pepsi and that rum... yeah on the second thought, hide the rum.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I thought the spelling looked screwed up. LOL

If you're a good bunny, I'll let you play outside. Just stay out of trouble. You're not having snails for lunch are you?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Hmmm...you need to listen to the Angel more. It's never too late to grab opportunities to improve your life. You sound like a very intelligent young man and just need to apply yourself. Yeah, I know, easier said than done.

You also sound like you would be a great writer. Have you entered the story contest? You could start or join one in here as well. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You also sound like you would be a great writer. Have you entered the story contest? You could start or join one in here as well. Just a thought.

I write rap and poetry. Been suffering from writer's block but getting rid of it. Then it comes back. I use writing as a method of self-therapy.

Here is my story contest entry, it is about "murder witness" because last contest's winner chose it as the theme. Warm summer evening turns cold

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I thought the spelling looked screwed up. LOL

If you're a good bunny, I'll let you play outside. Just stay out of trouble. You're not having snails for lunch are you?

Carrots 🥕

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Fin, you have a poetic way of speaking, so I know you write well. I will check out your story when I'm not so busy and distracted. Oh look something shiny!

Lags, good bunny!

Well, Jacy and I got to talk on the phone. We did eh? OMG, it was a blast! Whatever she comes in here and says about me may or may not be true eh? LOL

She is every bit as awesome as I knew she would be!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hi Shed Family!!

I just got off the phone with...Night Star!!!
It was our very first phone conversation.

I am sitting here grinning because she is even more amazing in person!!

What an awesome experience.
I can honestly say it's a Happy Thanksgiving here for me today because I am thankful for my Shed Family.

Night, thank you for making me laugh, eh?
jacy

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

It was really awesome eh? OMG, you are so adorable and sweet and fun and funny! Thank you for making my day!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I am sitting here grinning because she is even more amazing in person!!

Now everyone is going to want to call me. My number is...LOL

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Pfft! Everyone wants to call you NOW, they just don't have your number.
I do. And I'm broke. I'm thinking of raffling it off to the highest bidder.

Honestly though, the support and love from you guys along with the private messages from other members (non Shed folks) has been more than I could ask for.

Thank YOU for calling me!!!

*picks up broom and goes outside* because apparently I made a mess in the bushes with the donuts.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Sorry I blamed Night Star instead of jacygirl for throwing the donut in the bushes. Now I've got that out of the way, if any male non-donut-throwing members would like to call me and share a beer and gossip about the women, my number is S.O.S.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Hi Light!

I don't think you will find any male non-donut-throwing members in here. (Some with bad aim maybe...?)

I hope you do get to talk to someone if you want to though. It's really fun to actually hear the voice (and laughs) of someone you only talk to online. Takes it to a whole new level.

I feel dumb. I've had Skype on my computer and never made any Skype calls with anyone (it's free, computer to computer). When I get relocated and get internet back, I want to talk to more friends.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ummm...Light...I threw donuts out into the bushes too. But that's ok, now Jacy cleaned up for me so there's that.

I am cooking and have different windows open on the computer. Pesky is keeping her eye on everyone while I am away. I will be checking back.

PS: I wonder how many people in here wondered if we were talking about them. LOL! Don't worry, Jacy and I are two loving and compassionate and crazy gals. You're all good. It is good eh?

edit on 9-10-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Hey woman, keep your eye out for a head-set with attached microphone for your computer. We can do Skype calls free over our computers, and it can be just like a phone call...you don't have to use the video chat/face-time feature.

When I have moved it would be great to have real chats with you (and anyone else here who wants to).

I am sick of living in a depressed self-inflicted isolation and want to be able to have a real talk and laugh with my friends.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join