It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Thought I would swing by and pop in for a while. Haven't really been able to swing by as much as I would like since I haven't been on ATS much over the past month or so. This might help for the lack of me posting since Shed 16....

You can't go wrong with some Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Can't go wrong with Chrissie Hynde!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Can't go wrong with Chrissie Hynde!

Good Call aurora!
I saw the pretenders at Belladrum Festival (up near Inverness) during the summer and they were simply AWESOME!
(Much better LIVE than on the recent recordings!!!)
I was quite pleasantly surprised.

G

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Ha Ha very funny. But WIS doesn't share. Well I would but the "other" is perfectly capable of holding his own.

LOL - The "TWO" of you reference was because Timely double-posted that you were one of the good guys!!! (i.e. Two of the good guys!!!)
I'm laughing now because your reply... Double Posted Too!! Weird!!!

Gx

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Good morning my lovelies! I got behind in here from last night. I am leaving in a half an hour and have to get dressed and try to open my eyes. I'm a night owl so...the coffee pot is here somewhere I just know it. Gah! My friend Diane got in touch with me last night to let me know she could come down this way today. That is the one who lives near the ocean and sometimes I stay overnight at her place.

Mason, I'll have to get to your thread much later, but thanks for leaving the link!

Gordi, Lucid left a story entry on page 13 if you want to add one before I jump in again, go ahead.

Dawg, if you want to join in the story line or anyone else, just do so.

In my best Ozzy impersonation...I love you all!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Long, hard week? Some Klaatu to chill to on a Friday:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Here are some goodies for hungry Halloween souls.

I thought, albeit the rapidly downward spiral of things in RL bringing a few delicious carbs to the few sweet tooths in here would bring a little joy.
Halloween greetings to all.
Yes it is early but now we have time to plan our outfits and perhaps share a Halloween tale or two.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
entrepid, lovely tune, thank you!

Wis, love your new festive avatar and those cookies... how adorable!

Ooooh, yes, a Halloween tale or two sounds awesome!

Been having pain and suffering through it, but still checking in on everyone. Not sure when I will get another story entry in here yet.

Had a lovely day with my friend Diane today. Went out for breakfast then second hand shopping and then to a store that was having an anniversary sale of 40% off anything ten bucks and under, so we made a killing in there. When she had to bring me home after we were saying how we missed each other already and I wasn't even out of the car yet. LOL

Hope everyone is doing well.

Jacy and JustMike, shout out to you both! Sending prayers, love and light your way and to anyone in need in here. Hugs!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Enchanting picture. I always like your pictures you post at the shed here. I am somewhat of a mental mess but always when i see Night Star has posted to the shed it is always something good. It helps me.

So.. i am drunk like a squirrel at the moment (a squirrel who has drunk alcohol) later in the evening these guys live at a club! happy about it!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Drunk like a squirrel? You been joining this little guy again?

I am so happy to hear that you enjoy my pics and posts in here! Sorry that you are a mental mess though. Many of us here have one problem or another that we deal with, whether it is mentally, emotionally or physically. Have a great time at your concert and be sure to tell us all about it. Loved the heavy metal, but it would be better with normal vocals. I call the vocals in that band the 'cookie monster' vocals. LOL! Thanks for the wake up video!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Will all Sheddites and lurkers please report to the following thread. It will make your day!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-10-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Just made this thread to share with our ATS family. If you need to feel inspired...go see what I'm speaking of. I was blown away!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
A door appears, one day, next to the Shed. It is, by all appearances, a normal, if old, wooden door. The door is held open by so me unseen force, and when one peers through cautiously they feel that same force pulling gently at them. Colors burst against the doorway, brighter and more vivid than even the colors of the shed, and beings of shadow and air and light push against the fabric of their world where it converges on the doorway.

It is an entrance to another magical land, one yet more primordial than even the shed- a place of nature spirits and ancient forces. The battle of creation, the swirling tides inside chaos saw need to bridge the two worlds, for that primordial land was in grave danger, and needed heroes desperately to restore order.

All who know the shed, kniw that this door asks for heroes

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

If it's any consolation, I can sometimes hear an Owl twit-t wooing here sometimes late at night/early morning. Bear in mind I live in a city of some 600,000 plus but there is a wood nearby according to google.

P.S. Leave the squirrels alone. They don't like it.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

Thank you ! 😊

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Loved this so much Little Warrior! Beautifully written!!! Keep writing! I want to hear more and if you want to write this alone or with others.

I still didn't write another entry for the last story. I was wondering if Gordi wanted to go next.

Gordi, you out there? Helllllo?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Owls are so beautiful...or cute as hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join