It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior
a reply to: Night Star

Owie! Landing on a dragon isn't fun! Too many spikes

Bahaha!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
OMG, 4:02 am so I must retire to my chamber and my comfy canopy bed. Climbs the creaking steps, opens the arched door and curls up under the soft blanket and cozy comforter. Blows out the candle by her bedside. Goodnight Shed and to all a goodnight! Keep the magic alive.

edit on 19-12-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
OMG, 4:02 am so I must retire to my chamber and my comfy canopy bed.

How can you stay up that late? I hope it's not due to pain or stress.

After midnight i get so tired, or just want to sleep, that i will drop like a rock to the bottom of my bed and start snoring. Last night i was awake until 1AM though, went to a bar for the first time in 2017. Bars are not my kind of places. The reasons list is infinite. Bad music, queue to toilet, expensive beer, often unwanted happenings because some random person is too drunk and can't handle his/her **** and is making a scene.

But last night went just fine. We were drinking beer at my friends apartment, me and 2 other dudes. We ran out of beer and clock was more than 9pm so no beer from shops anymore... so my friend and i decided to go to a nearby bar. He is really interesting to talk to, he studies robotics and automation at a high level and knows a lot about a lot of things. We arrived at the bar, ordered our drinks and he asked "Should we go upstairs?" I was like "WTF man, this tiny bar has no upstairs, i have been here a few times, 3-5 or something" Then he showed me the stairs and there was a comfortable looking large room with dim lighting, big fat sofas and a large TV screen. We were the only ones upstairs so it was cool. But did not leave me craving for bar/night club life. I have lived that in my teens and early twenties and had my share of it. Maybe i will go to a bar again next december and make a tradition out of it.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hi there Fin! I have insomnia and I take melatonin o help me sleep, but took it way too late last night/early morning. So it took me a while to get to sleep and I ended up sleeping like a baby, but at 9 Am Mark's friend decides to call. I tried to get back to sleep, but then the cat decides it must be heard. I figured, well, I might as well get up now. The cat was fed, just wanted attention. Like really? LOL

Needless to say, I'm pretty tired and might need a nap later.

I was never into bars where people just sat around drinking, but I loved night clubs and listening to a good local band and drinking and dancing there. I grew up around musicians and singers and felt very comfortable in the night life scene, being careful to avoid the obnoxious people of course.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hey Y'all. I really need to be here. Dragons from the past are after me again. Seems to be an annual, holiday thing. If you don't mind I'll just rest here a spell.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: elkabong57

LOL!

Hiding from the bad dragons? Our good dragons and other magical beings will protect you. Sit by the fire and make yourself at home. The pixies will be along shortly with food and drinks. Welcome to the Shed!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Hey there. Evil dragons you say? We have dragons too
my sword is sharp and I'm ready to fight, you'll be safe here!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I am still a complete novice at putting things on ATS, I'll try to get my son to help me with the task. I saw a music track by a rock band and if it doesn't make you emotional I don't know what will. I can't as yet find the bands name but the track is Simon and Garfunkels "the sound of silence". Epic.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Just found the group, it's called "Disturbed". on YT.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You might like this one.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Just found the group, it's called "Disturbed". on YT.

Love this version too!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Just a quick boo from the border between Germany and France...

Crappy weather conditions but hugs n snot n stuff to all sheddites...

Warmest respects

Lags

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

You can keep the snots, but I'll take a hug and give one back. Merry Christmas little bunny!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is a PSA (Public Safety Announcement), please take heed.

A problem has been detected with the Pixie Dust. Do not consume it, it's a bad batch and will do strange things to you.

DO NOT CONSUME UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Thank you and stay safe!

ETA Not safe for children! ^^^
edit on 19/12/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
LightDriver, I agree with you. After my last bad experience with Pixie Dust, I've switched to Fairy Dust. The Pixie Dust was an order from overseas. I prefer my dust consumption to be with home grown.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
bahahaha! Oh my, what is going on in here? Someone or some thing must have messed with the pixie dust. Faery dust is safer, they aren't known as mischief makers, well...not the good ones anyway.

Love the pic Blue!

Light that video was freaky.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Sending this to all my friends here just in case you could use a little push to get going for positive well being.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Thanks. I needed to hear that today.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Thanks from here too! Really nice and motivational!

(Also see: Night Star's signature)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Glad I could help out, my friend. I need these as well. Take care.

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join