It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Finspiracy

Morning Fin! Pull ya up a chair grab ya a drink.....lets chat. How are you? Sorry I've been missing....life 😑
But always around for a friend in need.

I am just recovering from doctor's appointment. Mental stuff. Pizza and beer is good. So, you have been missing? from the Shed? I don't remember seeing your username around here, but i am new so that might be the reason. Morning? Just waking up? Do you like coffee?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Morning Fin! Pull ya up a chair grab ya a drink.....lets chat. How are you? Sorry I've been missing....life 😑
But always around for a friend in need.

I am just recovering from doctor's appointment. Mental stuff. Pizza and beer is good. So, you have been missing? from the Shed? I don't remember seeing your username around here, but i am new so that might be the reason. Morning? Just waking up? Do you like coffee?

I LOVE coffee!!!!!!! It is my gogo juice! Lol
Yeah I've been lurking in the bushes for awhile 🙄 sounds like the Dr appointment really took a toll on ya. Sometimes talking about emotions is hard. Especially when they can be so overwhelming.
Beer & pizza sounds good though. Will you try again to meet up with your friends?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75 sounds like the Dr appointment really took a toll on ya. Sometimes talking about emotions is hard. Especially when they can be so overwhelming.
Beer & pizza sounds good though. Will you try again to meet up with your friends?

Yeah me seeing doctors always comes with a mental price to pay. But i am better now since several hours have passed. It is just so profound feeling of
when i have my surroundings all together, i have a warm nice rented apartment to live in, a few close friends and a great mom, and of course the shed. And i am not mentally stable? why? people in Africa kick elephant poo footballs between "goal posts" that are some trees and laughing all the time with barely reaching clean water. I need to check myself (before i wreck myself) maybe i am just too demanding.

Yeah my closest friends gets out from work in about an hour so maybe we will figure out something. He has 2 fine cats, i have a sauna, so both places have their benefits!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I need to check myself (before i wreck myself)

Hahaha I needed a good laugh this morning.

I can't handle heat but LOVE my cats so I would pick the cat. Lol

I really think everyone should have someone to talk to. Being a professional therapist or best friend. Leaving things trapped in your mind is never a good thing it can turn into something else I have learned this the hard way.

I'm actually embarrassed that I have been missing from the shed as long as I have. Because it is awesome. It has held me up in times that I could not stand by myself and has celebrated with me in some of my joyous moments.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I'm actually embarrassed that I have been missing from the shed as long as I have. Because it is awesome. It has held me up in times that I could not stand by myself and has celebrated with me in some of my joyous moments.

Cool! i can already see that you belong here. I am more new, i don't know all the originals here!

I can't stand heat either. In the summer i am a mess. Brains won't function. Beer won't work. But i can not go walking around the streets naked or the authorities will have something to say about that. I like winter, like it is now. I can always add clothing. But sauna, make the humidity go high enough and heat also, stay there for a little while, and then a cooling shower and afterwards the feeling is mildly euphoric!

Yeah cats... gotta love them. Everything, the fur, the arrogance, the cuteness. A couple of days ago i told a friend of mine that if a human acts like a cat, no one would tolerate it. He responded "The human that acts like a cat would be in jail!" and that came from a cat owner! But they are the best and they melt my heart!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Oh I bet a cool shower after would be like a reset, hmmmm might have to consider that.

I have 3 cats (or they have me lol) each so different. Here is Zoe the youngest and the most spoiled. She is a brat and knows it.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Oh she is so cute! So friendly looking, but also she seems like that she likes to keeps her territory!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Oh yes! Lol. I hate to run but it's time to work.
[[[HUGS]]]
Please try to meet your friend. I think it's a good idea today

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Oh yes! Lol. I hate to run but it's time to work.
[[[HUGS]]]
Please try to meet your friend. I think it's a good idea today

Thanks, this was a good chat. Maybe another time later? You go to work now, i think i will contact my friends soon!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Timely, you made me laugh!

Fin, I'm glad you feel comfortable with your new mental health care provider. I would think that is essential. I'm glad you decided to see friends today as well, they can be a healing balm on one's soul. Oh and cats....LOVE cats!!!!! As always, loved your music! I look forward to the vids that you share and your friendly banter and humor in here.

Jess, OMG, is that really you? My face lights up when I see a friend who has been away and returns home. I worry when people are away too long. My mind can go a mile a minute, wondering is it this or that or maybe this or maybe that? You are always in our thoughts and hearts though, but I'm sure you know that. Hugs!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I kind of feel like this lately...

A place like here where things are magical and beautiful and there are no cares.

Or this...well, not so much a Goddess, LOL

edit on 20-12-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Some music.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That calling to be somewhere you're not is the call to adventure! It is the muse, reaching her fingers into your mind, twitching you up onto restlessness that you may rouse from the nest and follow her onto the page, to tell a tale of magic and beauty. Trust me!!

You are totally a goddess, the goddess of the shed. Just don't abuse it!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
In the spirit of the holiday for what it's worth.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Ah, tis true I suppose, except for the Goddess part. LOL

Poor Night Star has been through so many adventures and battles she has become weary, but she longs for them still.
Thank you my Little Warrior for the encouragement! Maybe when your phone charges you can start a story. I just may follow.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

OMG Blue, I LOVE TransSiberian Orchestra and saw them live!!! The most amazing and enchanting show ever! The vocals, musicianship and showmanship would blow you away! Love the vid you posted.

This one here has always been a tradition of mine to play...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I thought it was something you may like. Your song is super as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
In the spirit of the holiday for what it's worth.

Here is a live version you might enjoy! Wonderful! There are others, but I'm too lazy to keep looking. LOL

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You did a good job in what you did find, thank you.

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join