It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 17

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
One of my favorites to wake me up in the morning.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Good morning to the shed!

I met 5 friends yesterday. 2 were humans, 3 were cats. Good times.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Blue and Fin, thank you gentlemen for the great vids! Love them!

I'd say more but, Lucid I s pressuring me to write a story. God bless his little warrior soul for kicking my butt into gear. If it sucks, blame him.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I'd say more but, Lucid I s pressuring me to write a story. God bless his little warrior soul for kicking my butt into gear. If it sucks, blame him.

It is not going to suck. Looking forward to reading it when you are done, if you share it!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

That's what I keep saying, haha.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
A white rabbit sat in the meadow with new fallen snow, proudly wearing his festive red Christmas bow. In the distance the sound of obnoxious drunken men approached. He sat upright and cautious then darted away into the thickets for safety.

A burly man with a thick mustache and beard, long scraggily hair and tattered cloak spoke with a booming voice. "Aye it is up this path a bit further, The Dark Night Tavern. I told you!' he said to no one in particular. The companions argued that they had heard differently and they weren't to blame for the confusion. A young man from the group said that they would stay for the night before reaching the Shed, a most magical place to be sure.

The white rabbit after overhearing the men, decided to hop along to the Shed to warn the inhabitants in case of danger. He saw the windows, each with a single candle and wreaths of balsam, pinecones and berries. The flickering light from the fireplace looked inviting. Night sensed the little creature and opened the heavy arched wooden door.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Fin and Lucid, it sucks so far. LOL
Someone please jump into the story to rescue it.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It sucks because you didn't believe enough!

It really didn't suck tho, if a bit short.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

I didn't plan on writing a book, just something to start a story like you wanted me to. Now, you and others can join in.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
May everyone find peace and happiness in the months to come.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Love it! I follow the oogie boogie witch page, it has the most amazing pics and memes!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I been a bad, bad boy.... actually no I haven't been bad. I've just been mellowing out all night with the Alan Parsons Project.

Oh and I'm slowly but surely catching up on my YouTube uploads.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Hiya Chooch! Great pic of you! Looks like you're up to no good. What have you done? LOL

Thanks for the tunes! I was about to go to bed, but not sure if I'm tired enough. Hope I can get some sleep.
Now get to bed young man and visit again real soon!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I actually didn't do a thing bad before I took that picture. Was talking with a couple of friends of mine on Twitch and one of them updated their profile pic. So I figured, why the hell not and change mine since I needed a new one anyway. That was just what I came up with on a spur of the moment.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Alright sheddites..... I’ve been fairly keeping up with the conversation.

I’m wandering my hall like some specter, with a 😷 mask to prevent me from covering everything in my flu infested germs. Oh man, it’s kicking my butt! My 2 girls that had it weren’t so knocked down by it. I think the baby has it😔 and while I’m all about home remedies, I don’t play around when my kids are at risk, so he’s on tamiflu. Husband is back, hoping he doesn’t get it. I washed bedding and Lysoled everything, and snatched a couple face masks from my doctor. Crossing my fingers that we are clear of this mess in time for Christmas!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

oh... I hope you get well soon

Good thing that your husband is back so he can help you if you are weak now.

ETA: About home remedies and the flu, i have to recommend garlic, honey and anything that is loaded with vitamin C!
edit on 21-12-2017 by Finspiracy because: Tip about natural remedies added

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Good morning y'all. It is the solstice! Sun, come back north, it's cold up here in MI. Have a great day everyone.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: elkabong57

Welcome and praise be the longest night that is almost upon us. (It's 4:27pm here)

ETA I think I would like to watch the Northern Lights for a few hours but it's not possible from my location, even without the light pollution that much of the Netherlands is plagued with. Perhaps our Finnish member here can see them.

edit on 21/12/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Northern lights are great! But i live too south to see them regularly. I have seen them here in the south maybe 3 times in my life. I have been in Lapland though, far to the north. There they are at their best (and a tourist attraction...) A couple of times i drank some hot chocolate, put on very warm clothes, and laid on my back in the snow just staring at the northern lights. They are truly mesmerizing. You shared a good video

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join