It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump deletes tweets backing Alabama primary loser Luther Strange

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Haven't any of you ever deleted a tweet or FB post, or heck...even an ATS post?!

DT is going to put his all into backing Moore now. That couple of tweets for Strange's support should be removed now. Kind of simple really.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

rarely, yes. mostly when i've thought better of my words and thought they were rude. clearly not the case here.

also, i'm not the damn president.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: fiverx313
typical narcissistic behavior from our unhinged egomaniac in chief...

Lol
Typical narcissistic response from a deranged Leftist.
Strange lost....Trump is moving on.

Trump was aware that Strange would probably lose.
But Strange is already seated in the Senate until the election that will fill the seat.
Trump had to back Strange to have his support while he is a Senator.
Moore has already come out and said that just because Trump backed his opponent doesn't mean that he doesn't agree with Trump's stand on the issues.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: RazorV66

It's common knowledge that Trump backed the guy...the guy lost.

So he removed his endorsements , it was all a dream , Bobby's in the shower and all is right with the world.

You don't think deleting his endorsements a little juvenile ?

Not at all.
What I think is juvenile, is the constant bitching and moaning about every little Tweet Trump puts out...or in this case, deletes.
There are bigger #ing problems in this country to worry about than this.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

rarely, yes. mostly when i've thought better of my words and thought they were rude. clearly not the case here.

also, i'm not the damn president.

Was his support for strange posted on the @POTUS account or DT's personal account? I don't remember.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

It begs that question as to whether he would be inclined to delete other inconvenient truths.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What's even sadder than complaining about Trump's tweets?

All the constant whining about those complaining about Trump's tweets.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Who is he looser than?

Oh LOOSy, You got som' Splainin to go..

I stopped reading the op when they LOOst the game.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ye, he deleted them. Its already been seen and recorded, so to me, its just washing his hands of it.

Liker Seeker pointed out, I believe this was a push by his democrat son in law, Kushner. If thats the case, then delete the tweets and move on. He gave Kush a shot and it went to crap. Strange was a swamp creature. Trumps support base knew this well enough. Had he been a swore loser about it, then he wouldn't have tweeted anything after the race or went on a twitter rant. Liberals are most likely stumped at the fact that he ISN'T ON TWITTER RANT GOING OFF ON WHY STRANGE DIDN'T WIN. A simple congrats tweet and can't wait to work with you deal, no mas.

So its whatever, still a win anyway you cut it. Plus, I heard this may lead to finally pushing Ol'Mitch Mcconnell out....

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

It begs that question as to whether he would be inclined to delete other inconvenient truths.

But...we all know nothing is ever really deleted, don't we.

I see it pretty simply as Strange lost, DT will now be supporting Moore, remove the tweet supporting Strange, begin new tweets supporting Moore. Because everybody knows president Trump put his support behind Strange initially, I don't think his deleting a statement of support erases anybody's memory.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: RazorV66

It's common knowledge that Trump backed the guy...the guy lost.

So he removed his endorsements , it was all a dream , Bobby's in the shower and all is right with the world.

You don't think deleting his endorsements a little juvenile ?

Not at all.
What I think is juvenile, is the constant bitching and moaning about every little Tweet Trump puts out...or in this case, deletes.
There are bigger #ing problems in this country to worry about than this.

That's all we're saying, it's juvenile. It's not some grand conspiracy that you think it must be to warrant our chuckles.

The "bitching and moaning" is not coming from any of the people laughing at him. Because we're too busy. Laughing.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

So why delete them? Everybody remembers as you said.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Was his support for strange posted on the @POTUS account or DT's personal account? I don't remember.

it literally doesn't matter, because they're both public accounts.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So why delete them? Everybody remembers as you said.

You know why. It's the same reason he's said opposite statements withing a 24-hour time frame numerous times. He labors under the delusion that nobody is watching him.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Some people believe that if a tweet is on his old account, we only take it seriously if it turns out well for the President.

Trump supporters deal with incredibly complex logic trees so that no matter the input, the answer is "The President wins again."
edit on 27-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Fixed.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Ye, he deleted them. Its already been seen and recorded, so to me, its just washing his hands of it.

Liker Seeker pointed out, I believe this was a push by his democrat son in law, Kushner. If thats the case, then delete the tweets and move on. He gave Kush a shot and it went to crap. Strange was a swamp creature. Trumps support base knew this well enough. Had he been a swore loser about it, then he wouldn't have tweeted anything after the race or went on a twitter rant. Liberals are most likely stumped at the fact that he ISN'T ON TWITTER RANT GOING OFF ON WHY STRANGE DIDN'T WIN. A simple congrats tweet and can't wait to work with you deal, no mas.

So its whatever, still a win anyway you cut it. Plus, I heard this may lead to finally pushing Ol'Mitch Mcconnell out....

Mitch McConnel pretty much sunk ANY chance Strange had at winning when he kicked in 30 Million. When will these worthless Rhinos realize that those of us who are true Conservative/Constitutionalists are focusing our sights on them? It's telling when Progressives start supporting the Rhinos.......John McCain FOR INSTANCE? roflmao
edit on 27-9-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
now that's what I call, "removing history".... literally

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Reality is pretty malleable for someone in his condition.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

McConnell has become toxic. I wouldn't want his endorsement.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join