It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vitamin C Saves Man Dying of Viral Pneumonia-Had to Fight with Dr's to use Vit C

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
My heart has completely failed on the left side. It has zero output. Im wait a heart transplant. Do you think iv vit c could bring my left side "back to life" ? Id try anything

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

I don't know if it can do that..it appears to have benefits for the heart though..good luck with your battle.
www.drlam.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
They don't want to use IV vitamin C, they don't want to try any alternative healing methods period, but they would probably let some witch doctor/ shaman type dance around, singing and praying by his side for a miracle healing. Personally I'd try everything else first before going to some city saw-bones that would rather cut you than cure you.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

How did the vitamin C drain his lungs?

Oh and apparently it cures leukaemia too!

He also has no further signs of leukemia with which he was also diagnosed while he was in the coma.

www.sunlive.co.nz...

edit on 26/9/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Big pharma make intravenous vitamin c.

I'm pretty sure the new age wacko sites don't want that fact on their front page.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I've been using this for years, seems to work very well!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Searching for this info is what led me to ATS years ago!!
edit on 26-9-2017 by Dogwooddoors because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Exactly that a wound opens them up the huge malpractice suits they wanted to pull the plug and kill him with before they moved him into the prone position and just moving him into the prone position healed him.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You see, Vitamin C is a regenerative drug.

Not only did it drain his lungs of fluid...even though the body has no mechanism to do that other then coughing a little bit of it up from the upper tract, but it also fixed all the damaged air sacs, dead tissue, massive infection, body wide viral infection, and regenerated the dead sections of his lung...then over night as it cured all of that it, also CURED him of LEUKEMIA.

Stop questioning it, you daft SOB! IT WORKED.
edit on 26-9-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Added + Fixed

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Good question.

I would imagine inflammation went down and the body started to absorb fluid as well as coughing it up.

Maybe him becoming healthy is a coincidence with IV Vit C or maybe the Dr.'s are right with the statements that moving him onto a prone position is what cured him.

My money is on the Vit C.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

My money is on the Vit C.

My money is on the change of position, based on my experience as a nurse. When somebody is in multi-organ failure, changing their position is usually the last resorts, because it's really dangerous and so many things can go wrong. Inverting the patient could cause a fatal bleeding, a consequent blood clot, etc, but if it works it can save patients.

There is no evidence whatsoever that the vitamin helped and demonizing doctors is really unfair in situations like this one: this was a non-evidence-based treatment that could have killed him and the doctors could have lost their licence to malpractice. And even if he was dying his family could have sued if they had used a non-approved (due to no evidence) treatment.

Perhaps the ascorbic acid helped, perhaps not... even if it did, one anecdote does not become evidence.

originally posted by: Konduit

I'm pretty sure this is a story big pharma doesn't want on the front page.

Why not? Like Chadwickus have already said, the IV vitamin C is made by Big Pharma.
Big Pharma would be happy to sell lots of IV vit C.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

*made by big pharma, but cheap

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

*made by big pharma, but cheap

Yep, cheap as vaccines, and yet that doesn't stop people demonizing them.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

And?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

How did the vitamin C drain his lungs?

Oh and apparently it cures leukaemia too!

He also has no further signs of leukemia with which he was also diagnosed while he was in the coma.

www.sunlive.co.nz...

Vitamin C helps fight against infection as an anti-oxidant. Bacteria can create toxins than affect normal cell function and their presence will stimulate the supply of fluid. Pneumonia is fluid in the lungs, due to chemical irritation, bacterial irritation or viral infection.

They wouldn't want to think of doing something so simple and cheap.

Having Hot Ribena is the best drink for me if I have a cough.

Sleeping at angle with my head down so that the fluid and gunk drains out helps too.
edit on 26-9-2017 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I found this article by the National Institute of Cancer and found it very interesting that they would say this:

Studies of vitamin C alone
Intravenous (IV) vitamin C was studied in patients with breast cancer who were treated with adjuvant chemotherapy and radiation therapy. The study found that patients who received IV vitamin C had better quality of life and fewer side effects than those who did not.

A study of IV vitamin C and high doses of vitamin C taken by mouth was done in patients with cancer that could not be cured. 'Vitamin C was shown to be a safe and effective therapy to improve quality of life in these patients, including physical, mental, and emotional functions, symptoms of fatigue, nausea and vomiting, pain, and appetite loss.

Vitamin C has been shown to be safe when given to healthy volunteers and cancer patients at doses up to 1.5 g/kg, while screening out patients with certain risk factors who should avoid vitamin C. Studies have also shown that Vitamin C levels in the blood are higher when taken by IV than when taken by mouth, and last for more than 4 hours.

Then say this:

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not approved the use of high-dose vitamin C as a treatment for cancer or any other medical condition.

High-Dose Vitamin C (PDQ®)–Patient Version
edit on 26-9-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

And?

LOL really?

If big pharma doesn't want this story out because vitamin C is cheap, then big pharma doesn't want the success of vaccines out to the public, because they are as cheap.

To summarize: the post I originally replied to doesn't make sense.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

You still believe it was the vitamin c, do you believe it cured his leukaemia too?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Really ?

I m betting you were that guy back in the day telling people that scurvy cannot be avoided no matter how much vitamin c you have in your diet.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Why are you confused that they have not approved it as a treatment?

The text you quoted clearly states what vitamin c does.

An improvement in quality of life is not a treatment.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So you believe it cures leukaemia do you?

Your response suggests so..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join