It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My letter to Donald Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

That's my thoughts too. Diplomacy seems to have kept Kim quiet so far. But as soon as the mouth over there in Washington takes control all hell breaks loose.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Diplomacy seems to have kept Kim quiet so far.

Has there even been a single month in the past few years where they don't threaten to destroy their neighbors?

It's not just rhetoric anymore. Now they actually have the capability to do it. It's time to put our foot down.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Plus their generals have been spouting on about burning both Japan and the USA in a nuclear fire long before Trump or even Obama were around. I know I have been hearing since Bush 2.0, and I bet they were saying it in the nineties too. I was a kid so I have no idea what happened geopolitically in the nineties before 1998.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Has there been any instances where they actually acted on any threats?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

And I'm sure there's some of this, somewhere for you.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Who cares right? I mean it's just nuclear war.

My bad, muh liberal feelings and tears confused me to the point I'm against nuclear annihilation. What was I thinking.

Derp.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

My bad, muh liberal feelings and tears confused me to the point I'm against nuclear annihilation. What was I thinking.

Derp.

You thinking?

I assumed you weren't.

As I didn't see you lay out a letter to the people, long before Trump, who put these wheels in motion. (Cough)(Clinton).

Don't pick and chose the blame.

Do research, look at the facts, make a smart argument, then return.

Till then

edit on 24-9-2017 by Black_Fox because: SpELLinG grrrrrr

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

originally posted by: underwerks

Derp.

You thinking?

I assumed you weren't.

As I didn't see you lay out a letter to the people, long before Trump, who put these wheels in motion. (Cough)(Cliton).

Don't pick and chose the blame.

Do research, look at the facts, make a smart argument, then return.

Till then

Tells me to do research, look at the facts, and make a smart argument.

Then blames Clinton.

Thanks for lightening up the mood around here.

link   
a reply to: underwerks
The world has capabilities to shoot down rockets now, so nuclear just does not have the same fear factor for this generation like it used too. Plus Western society has become quite cynical as well. I have full confidence in our Strategic Defense Initiative and the machines and guidance systems that are tasked with disabling ballistic missile threats in the modern battlefield.

link   

We all know that Kimmy didn't have a nuclear program until Trump.

Duh!

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That's my thoughts too. Diplomacy seems to have kept Kim quiet so far. But as soon as the mouth over there in Washington takes control all hell breaks loose.

Whattt??? It has not kept him quite. The little tyke has been busily developing and exploding huge nuclear bombs and murdering his family. Hah, there ya go Lil Kim, another old English word for you.

Lol, people keep comparing Kim and Donnie Trumpo. Trump don't murder his family, execute Sean Spicer or Bannon with an anti aircraft gun and threaten mutliple states with nuclear annihilation while exploding multi nuclear devices consecutively.

He's a bad boy. He's brought all this on himself.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I was referring to Bill Clinton.

But again, I assumed you knew the facts and history to this mess your going on about.

I'm thinking the only thing lighting the mood here, is your ignorant take on the whole situation.

edit on 24-9-2017 by Black_Fox because: SpELLiNg

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
The world has capabilities to shoot down rockets now, so nuclear just does not have the same fear factor for this generation like it used too. Plus Western society has become quite cynical as well. I have full confidence in our Strategic Defense Initiative and the machines and guidance systems that are tasked with disabling ballistic missile threats in the modern battlefield.

If we want to go down that route, how do you even know our missle defense shield works? All it takes is one getting through.

And what if it isn't a missle? What if it's something smuggled into the country? Or what if (god forbid I give anyone ideas) it's some kind of nuclear balloon bomb launched off the coast somewhere?

What I'm getting at is that there are a million possibilities as to how N. Korea could get a nuke into our country and detonate it, missles are only one.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
I'm thinking the only thing lighting the mood here, is your ignorant take on the whole situation.

Then you'd be wrong again, as usual.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Someone stands up and ridicules an enemy that has talked # about your country for half a century, and you give him the finger. I think the time for flattering your enemies is long over.
edit on 24-9-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Someone stands up and ridicules an enemy that has talked # about your country for half a century, and you give him the finger. I think the time for flattering your enemies is long over.

Adults realize how little talking # actually means. Maybe Trump needs to stop being "triggered" and grow a pair. (To use some right wing speak)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

So in closing, grow up.

Show how grown up you really are and send it to him.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

So in closing, grow up.

Show how grown up you really are and send it to him.

How? How would I in a way that he would actually read it?

There's also the probability I'd end up on some list for calling him an ###hole.

I'm good.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Umm

Kim is developing nuclear missiles, and telling its people that USA will be reduced to dust and NK will be victorious.

There are no reasoning with him at this point.. Trump must say the things he say.
He have been told to do so by the 100´s of military advisory he have.
To bad the "bad cop" speeches are meant to fool Kim.. but some deluded Americans believe it also

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You can't bend over far enough for Lil kim.

He is too short and still can't reach.

You will have to settle for missionary positition for your lil missile delivery.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join