It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My letter to Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree my dearest Dotard !

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You should be more worried about your peeps ANTIFA and the Revolution they are advocating!

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Meah Antifa are a blip, y'all seem to get twisted up about them.
edit on 24-9-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

I agree my dearest Dotard !

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Backatcha

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So an official North Korean diplomat pours gasoline on the fire.

Great.

Soon we will be hearing about "Kim Jong Un-Dun".

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yes it is. He hasn't seen the need so far and no previous president called him out on the world stage, complete with degrading nick name.
trump is a seventy one year old sixth grader. He never got beyond that maturity level.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So we can't say harsh things to bad people 'cause they might hurt us.

Not at all, but you know that.

This isn't about push-me push-you playground politics. That type of thinking has no place in real world geopolitics, where millions of lives are on the line and where every statement might be the straw that breaks the camels back.

Contrary to what a lot of people believe, words do matter when they're threats coming from the President. And I don't agree to being cannon fodder for Trumps ego.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

That made me dizzy after just a few turns.

link   
Kim should have been taken down six or seven years ago when he started building nukes and rockets that can reach the USA. You cannot let people like Kim get nuclear weapons, he is irrational and just plain nuts.

This has nothing to do with trump, this has to do with Obama, he should have stopped this years ago. Obama was a failure. He promoted the killing of Muslim people by stopping us from helping to protect them in Iraq. He must hate the Muslims. This paragraph sounds just as bad as the OP.
edit on 24-9-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

link   
This is the result of decades of the failed policy of "strategic patience" with North Korea.

It's now gotten to the point where they have become powerful and brazen enough to openly threaten it's neighbors with nuclear destruction. In fact we should be thanking the Clinton administration for this debacle since they allowed NK to get nuclear technology in the first place.

Now we finally have a POTUS willing to deal with a problem that apathetic leaders beholden to Chinese special interests have been avoiding for years.

Question; Do you really want North Korea to continue advancing it's nuclear program? What do you think the result will be once they have a large stockpile of nuclear weapons and delivery systems sophisticated enough to strike anywhere in the world?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

he is irrational and just plain nuts

So is our tweeter in chief.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Question; Do you really want North Korea to continue advancing it's nuclear program? What do you think the result will be once they have a large stockpile of nuclear weapons and delivery systems sophisticated enough to strike anywhere in the world?

Not at all. I want a diplomatic solution. One that doesn't sacrifice millions of South Koreans and probably a vast amount of American lives as well.

Trump isn't talking about a diplomatic solution, he's threatening a nuclear war. It just occured to me in reading through the posts on this thread that if said war did happen, there'd actually be people here blaming it on the Clintons or Obama and how they didn't "do enough" instead of the arrogant ass that caused it.

I'd say the programming is almost complete.
edit on 24-9-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I'm just south of you Pumpkin, if there's a war, we can be ashes together.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I know you're on a diet, but will you be my blast shield?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I know you're on a diet, but will you be my blast shield?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
diplomacy has failed for the last thirty years at least. Unfortunately only option left to be taken seriously is force. You know full well there would not be millions of dead South Koreans. Another ridiculous propaganda line without any basis in reality. Only a nuclear strike would cause such a high number of casualties. South Korea, fortunately, is not a target for the North's nuclear stockpile as they would only poison themselves when the wind and the fallout blow # back to them, and possibly China.

Besides, all we are talking right now is shooting down his rockets. An act that would not take a single life and therefore would not warrant the taking of life by the North, lest they want instant war to open right there. What it may do though, is convince them to shoot their rockets West or South, away from Japan and the intimidation and terror it brigs to their people, thus making NK officially a terrorist regime. And we do not negotiate with terrorists if we can help it.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

So, how has the past 60 years of diplomacy worked out? Not just NK's relationship with the US, but with Japan and South Korea as well?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

The Asian culture has built dynasties around sayings about tigers so you're analogy is apropos.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

So, how has the past 60 years of diplomacy worked out? Not just NK's relationship with the US, but with Japan and South Korea as well?

We aren't a smoking hole in the ground, so I'd say there is still room for diplomacy instead of all out war.

By his comments, Trump is leaving no way out except for war. That's my main problem. Lil Kim may not be much in the eyes of the world, but you don't back someone into a corner that has nuclear weapons. And expect them not to act.

That's not being a "strong man" or a "leader", that's being an oblivious idiot.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join