It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We're at war':CIR weaponizes Morgan Freeman in anti-Moscow hysteria

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Where did I mention the J-word ?
You just don't simply judge books by their covers, you want people to throw them away because of the publisher.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Where did I mention the J-word ?
You just don't simply judge books by their covers, you want people to throw them away because of the publisher.

You brought up the issue of globalresearch's publisher's religion, knowing that he is an antisemitic "ethnic Jew," like so many of your favorite sources. I do not reject a book because of its publisher, I condemn a publisher because of the content of its books. Nevertheless, unlike you, I acknowledge his right to say what he does and instead try to give others the tools to judge for themselves.

Do you agree with Morgan Freeman or not? Why or why not?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

After all,/I wouldn't expect anyone to take my word for the fact that Michel Cossudovsky is well known for his anti-American and antisemitic views. He is the product of a Jewish-Catholic marriage... which may explain his twisted views on religion.

+

You brought up the issue of globalresearch's publisher's religion, knowing that he is an antisemitic "ethnic Jew," like so many of your favorite sources.

What are you credential to feel qualified to call a jewish individual antisemitic ?
It is more antisemitic to be of catholic heritage that to be an ex-nazi collaborator given that your ideological labeling ambitions apply the same insult to anyone who dare to tell truth about your beloved Georges Soros.
It is apparently better for you to be ex-nazi collaborator than a catholic.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Wow. You are pulling the same BS as globalresearch. Anyone has the "credentials" to determine whether a statement is antisemitic. Make enough antisemitic statements and people begin to see you as an antisemite. Dragging antisemitic propaganda into a thread about an African American discussing Russia suggests something of an unhealthy obsession.

Children of religiously mixed marriages are often conflicted, as you might imagine. For years, the head of the American Nazi Party was half Jewish. It is not a question of Catholicism or Judaism, it is about the search for identity... But you are not interested in the human angle, are you?

Do you get a bonus for bringing up George Soros? I hope you are never in a position where you have to choose between dying or living a compromised life. George Soros has been trying to make amends by fighting tyranny... No wonder Nazis hate him and point to his past.

Now please direct yourself to the question under discussion. Do you agree with Morgan Freeman or not? Or should I simply hit the report button?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Morgan Freeman is moron parroting leftist Neo-McCathyst views that are only re-assuring for people who were lured to believe the MSM-driven anti Russian hysteria meant at driving public opinion away from the DNC's own fault.

And for the record, he also had an affair with his step-grand daughter.

edit on 26-9-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Morgan Freeman is moron parroting leftist Neop-McCathyst views that are only re-aussuring for people who were lured to believe the MSM-driven anti Russian hysteria meant at driving public opinion from the DNC's own fault.

Thank you. In other words, you are a denialist. And I love how you had to mention an irrelevant personal detail. I am looking forward to you calling all the evidence the Mueller investigation produces "fake" and "lies."

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Morgan Freeman is moron parroting leftist Neop-McCathyst views that are only re-aussuring for people who were lured to believe the MSM-driven anti Russian hysteria meant at driving public opinion from the DNC's own fault.

Thank you. In other words, you are a denialist. And I love how you had to mention an irrelevant personal detail. I am looking forward to you calling all the evidence the Mueller investigation produces "fake" and "lies."

Irrelevant personal details ... like the Russian origins of Choduchovsky ... Hypocrite

FYI : Here are the latest Mueller stuff about facebook :

Leaked Descriptions Of Infamous "Russia Ads" Derail Collusion Narrative "They Showed Support For Clinton"

That was quick.

Less than a week after Facebook agreed to turn over to Congressional investigators copies of the 3,000-odd political advertisements that the company said it had inadvertently sold to a Russia-linked group intent on meddling in the 2016 presidential election, the contents of the ads have – unsurprisingly – leaked, just as we had expected them to.

Congressional investigators shared the information with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team, which has repeatedly allowed information about its investigation into whether members of the Trump campaign actively colluded with Russian operatives to leak to the press. Once this happened, we knew it was only a matter of time before the ads became part of the public record.

And, shockingly, descriptions of the ads provided to the Washington Post hardly fit the narrative that Democratic lawmakers have spun in recent weeks, claiming the ads – which didn’t advocate on behalf of a specific candidate, but rather hewed to political issues like abortion rights – were instrumental in securing Trump’s victory.

After initially denying the story this spring, Facebook came clean earlier this month, saying its investigators had discovered that the company sold at least $100,000 worth of ads – and possibly as much as $150,000 – to Russia-linked group that bought the ads through 470 phony Facebook pages and accounts.

WaPo reports that the ads represented issues on both sides of the ideological spectrum, which would suggest that the buyers didn’t intend to support a specific candidate, but rather their own unique agenda.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

The details I brought up were relevant, as they indicate the roots of a person's worldview. The detail you provided was intended as irrelevant character assassination.

What the Washington Post reported, as filtered through zerohedge, a known Russian propaganda outlet, is that the Kremlin was attempting to further polarize the electorate to undermine its confidence in the election. This is exactly what I have claimed all along. The Russians, like everybody else, assumed that Clinton would win, but they wanted her credibility and effectiveness to be undermined. The question is whether the Trump campaign benefitted by assisting them. If they did, they may have committed treason by aiding a hostile foreign power.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Know propaganda outlet ...

Undermine ... undermine ... undermine ... undermine ... undermine ...
Keep digging.
The DNC undermined the confidence of American people in their electoral system because of their mafia-like behaviour :
DNC argues in court: We don't owe anyone a fair primary process

Blaming Russia is scapegoating meant at making the mistakes acceptable while ensuring that they will be able to repeat it.

Aiding a foreign power ...
Why Not a Probe of ‘Israel-gate’?

But I'll guess that you will call Robert Parry and the websites he publishes on 'Russian-stooges' or 'Kremlin puppets' for not abiding to american exeptionalism ? No wait ... it is about Israel, so it ANTISEMITE !!!!!!!!!!!!! of course !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Any and every foreign lobbyist should be investigated. I don't have a problem with that. What I have a problem with is singling Israel out while making excuses for Russia... in fact, unreported and therefore illegal lobbying. And how did I know you would post your favorite video?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

You lap up Russian propaganda the way a pussycat laps up cream, don't you? If there is anyone other than Joke still reading this thread, check out my thread "Putin's not so secret war on Europe." It provides concrete evidence of Russia's interference in other countries' domestic politics. And don't believe anyone who tells you the Cold War is over.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Your tears are delicious.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Your tears are delicious.

Your instant responses are telling.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Wow... You sure search and respond awfully quickly any time of the day or night. Ciao.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Glad you decided to stop spreading BS.

Here is a book for you to burn if you want :

And, sorry for trying to stay on topic rather than providing rants out of personal frustration, an author statement about the recent MF hysteria :

Soundcloud

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Here is my final statement on this. Mr. Freeman is correct. If there is reason to believe that a foreign power has used illegal means to interfere with. American elections, it is the duty of the President of the United States to order a full investigation. If it were Israel hacking the political parties and electoral databases, I'm sure none here would disagree. As it is, it is Russia who has not only done that, but sent undeclared and, hence, illegal lobbyists to meet with one of the campaigns. Donald Trump has not only not ordered such an investigation, he has fired the director of the FBI for leading one. This is not made up by wounded Clinton supporters, it is a matter of public record.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Obama was President during the election that brought Trump to the White house. What actions did he take ?

edit on 27-9-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Obama was President during the election that brought Trump to the White house. What actions did he take ?

Didn't he impose sanctions and close some consulates?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join