It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We're at war':CIR weaponizes Morgan Freeman in anti-Moscow hysteria

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I don't believe criticizing a propaganda video that claims we are at war with russia is the same thing as saying Putin is the greatest guy in the world.

Oh hell, I have seen ppl around these parts fawn over Putin for ages (and I reckon you have also). His hardline stance on all things from the gays to stomping out protests, etc...a authoritarians dream boy.

There isn't a Lib v Conservative only now, its also the authoritarian v libertarian and that seems more divided than the old left v right...(or at least should be)

Please quote me fawning over putin.

I reckon you have also = I reckon you have seen such posts also..not participated in such stuff.

Just in case you were however asking I show you where some were...
PvO

Oh so you just reckon i did something with no proof.

Well I don't believe I have praised Putin.

I made a thread just yesterday critocizng his surveillance state.

But No hard feelings, I just think you are mistaken.

Eta, nvm I see what you are saying.
edit on 20-9-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

edit on 9212017 by frenchfries because: doesn't make sense ... mf is a puppet paid for his act

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Oh, really? You think that answer is the product of Russian meddling and propaganda? Anything that doesn't fit the Leftist agenda is the product of Russian propaganda? Or is it that obvious factual data to the effect that the US is more an Oligarchy, run by and for the Corporations, the Banks and the MIC is just Russian propaganda?
www.upi.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

The Kremlin has nothing to do with it. The reason US elections are bogus is because the only candidates that get enough money to win are the ones chosen and financed by the Corporations, the MIC and the Banks! As a result all we get are crappy schills running for office to do the bidding of their sponsors!
See: www.upi.com...

The US is not a democracy but an oligarchy, study concludes
"The central point that emerges from our research is that economic elites and organized groups representing business interests have substantial independent impacts on US government policy, while mass-based interest groups and average citizens have little or no independent influence,”

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

The Kremlin has been exploiting voters' frustrations by hammering away at them. Their goal is to undermine the electorate's faith in liberal democracy. I cannot help but notice how so many people who post negatively about the United States and its system of government never suggest what we, as citizens, can do to fix it. My suggestion is to hold politicians and corporations accountable, whether through elections, boycotts, or lawsuits. What is your solution?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Bummer. He was one of the few left that didn't seem to be on the Ruling Establishment's teet.

Nope he's always been a political hack.

Narrator/film maker at last years DNC.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

To turn this around you would have to undo Citizen's United; you would have to impose term limits on Congress; provide for public financing of campaigns with no PAC money or any contributions over $100.00; fix the Lobbyist swamp; get rid of volonteer armed forces and reinstate the Draft; limit military contractors; break up the too-big banks; and finally, push authority out of DC and back to the States.

It will never happen because money talks and BS walks.......away defeated. I don't see any Kremlin influence or exploitation in this; these problems are systemic and organic.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: TonyS

The Kremlin has been exploiting voters' frustrations by hammering away at them.

You say that with no shred of evidence...

Lets turn things around...

Do you remember Boris Yeltsin? How did that drunk ever get elected with 8% of the poll?

Readers will recall that in the run-up to the 1996 presidential election in Russia, opinion polls put the pro-western incumbent, Boris Yeltsin, in fifth place among the presidential candidates, with only 8% support. The same polls showed that the most popular candidate in Russia by a wide margin was the Communist Party’s Gennady Zyuganov. Moved to desperation by the numbers, well-connected Russian oligarchs suggested just cancelling the election and supporting a military takeover, rather than facing a defeat at the polls. Neocons in the West embraced the idea–all in the name of Democracy, of course. In the end, though, Yeltsin and the oligarchs decided to retain power by staging the election.

I would urge you to read the entire article, which you can find here.

This Russia-stole-my-election hysteria are nothing but American hypocrisy at its best.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Was the DNC working for the Kremlin when they rigged their own primaries ?

DNC argues in court: We don't owe anyone a fair primary process

If that is not "undermining the confidence of the Americans in their political institutions" ... I don't know what you need.

edit on 21-9-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Not that I doubt such a scenario happened, but do you have a better source than Global Research? They made it clear during the MH17 investigation that they are nothing more than another branch of the Kremlin's propaganda machine. Just look at the article you posted. While they provide a number of sources none of them are used to corroborate their more explosive claims. Such as billions of dollars of IMF funds going to Yeltsin. They don't even a source for the 8% claim.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Here is a 1996 article from the LA times :

Americans Claim Role in Yeltsin Win

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Hiring private citizens to act as consultants is hardly the same thing as a foreign government manipulating a populace to vote in accordance with their desires. Like I said, GR only provided enough sources to make their story look reasonable while failing to source the claims that actually support their narrative.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Not that agree with it but they are correct. The DNC is a private organization. They can run their primaries any way they want. In fact there's nothing that says they even need to run a primary. Remember, primaries are mentioned nowhere in the Constitution. So while what they did may be scummy it's technically not illegal in any way.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Why ask for money from Sanders supporters ?
Why organize a primary ?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Hiring private citizens to act as consultants is hardly the same thing as a foreign government manipulating a populace to vote in accordance with their desires. Like I said, GR only provided enough sources to make their story look reasonable while failing to source the claims that actually support their narrative.

From the LA times article :

The team is still secretive about some of its Russian business. Dresner prefers to stay mum about whether he was in touch with his old colleague Dick Morris, now Clinton's chief campaign advisor.

Bill ... of course.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

To turn this around you would have to undo Citizen's United; you would have to impose term limits on Congress; provide for public financing of campaigns with no PAC money or any contributions over $100.00; fix the Lobbyist swamp; get rid of volonteer armed forces and reinstate the Draft; limit military contractors; break up the too-big banks; and finally, push authority out of DC and back to the States.

It will never happen because money talks and BS walks.......away defeated. I don't see any Kremlin influence or exploitation in this; these problems are systemic and organic.

Thank you for demonstrating the demoralization technique that Russia has been seeding: "The American government is evil and there is nothing you can do to stop it." That is not the way America became great. If you are an American, it is your duty to choose one of the issues you have articulated, join with others of like mind, decide a strategy, and fix things. If you choose not to be a part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Good lord, this is Team America levels of stupidity. These actors actually think they have something valuable to add beyond reading scripts and entertaining people. Astounding.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

O...............K.......see: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, BTW, you can find plans on the internet for the proper placement of mirrors on your baseboards so you can spot Russians hiding under your bed. You might want to look at that..........you can never be sure there isn't one there!

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Hollywood keeps putting their foot in their mouths. I wonder if they'll ever learn, or if they're so far gone mentally that it just doesn't register. Perhaps when people call him an idiot, he'll just do what every Hollyweirdo does and blame it on Trump.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Putin is Amazing! Putin is also AWESOME!
We Love him! 10 more years! 10 more years!

edit on 21-9-2017 by DisinfoEqualsTerrorism because: (testing 'ATS Kremlin Star Bot')

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join