It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I've said "I don't know" 500 times in this thread!!!

I don't have an answer for everything but yall sure have a problem with every little tiny thing!

Nothings ever good enough is it?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: muzzleflash

It only took you a slightly more than a decade to crack over a girl and invent a story for her attention?

That's kinda beneath you. Just sayin, eh?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Hardly, his story has several logical fallacies (I can identify every single type of spacecraft, even top secret ones), several fibs (I don't read comics, oh wait, yes I do a ton) and his responses engage in circular logic. Reminds me of a certain Bigfoot story...

I gave him a star because it was a fun read, but it still seems like a total fabrication from my point of view. No doubt he doesn't care what I think anyway, so it shouldn't matter.
edit on 20-9-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DustybudzZ

You didn't even read the OP with any comprehension, sigh.

1) I personally choose to not speak to that person.
2) They did not cheat on me. Go REREAD what I said. SLOWLY. Over amd over and over till you finally understand it.

How can someone cheat on me when they are married to someone else? Im really curious about that.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Reality is the exact opposite of what you're thinking!

I regret every bit of this.
I should have never said anything, lol.

It's so ironic.
The humans are driving me insane...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Hardly, his story has several logical fallacies (I can identify every single type of spacecraft, even top secret ones), several fibs (I don't read comics, oh wait, yes I do a ton) and his responses engage in circular logic. Reminds me of a certain Bigfoot story...

I gave him a star because it was a fun read, but it still seems like a total fabrication from my point of view. No doubt he doesn't care what I think anyway, so it shouldn't matter.

a) sometimes life ain't logical
b) skeptisism need not be expressed as snark

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You have actually said you don't know 4 times.

You don't Know if you have kids or not.
Human Doctors don't know anything.
You don't know yet how they can re-write your memory or download to it.
You don't know that someone should consider aliens immoral.

You know we can see your post history in the thread right?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DustybudzZ
a reply to: thesaneone

Yep should not have gave it the attention it didn't deserve

I absolutely agree.

So how about letting me go back to posting irrelevant comments in pointless political threads?

Sounds GOOD!
K thx.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I know Dr. Turner talked a lot about abductions happening in the physical sense but just as often as "dreams", i.e. the one doesn't exclude the other from being a real experience. I don't want to add fuel to the fire but has anything like this happened to you before? Not just UFO stuff but other paranormal events?

Thanks for sharing btw!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You have actually said you don't know 4 times.

You don't Know if you have kids or not.
Human Doctors don't know anything.
You don't know yet how they can re-write your memory or download to it.
You don't know that someone should consider aliens immoral.

You know we can see your post history in the thread right?

I don't know if I have kids???

Where did I say that???

I know damn well that I have two kids. Why would I deny that????

I don't know why I bother...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

How can someone cheat on me when they are married to someone else? Im really curious about that.

Often times when someone is involved in an emotional relationship with a married person, they can become Jealous of the mate, especially if they feel the person returns their feelings. They can feel like the person is cheating on THEM with their own married partner. It happens all the time. This is why men and women who are cheating with a married person will freak out and approach the unknowing partner in an attempt to break up the marriage. Happens all the time.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DustybudzZ
Lol guess JT got tired of seeing all the star wars, star trek and avengers posters hanging up
sorry

Dude you're so funny.
HAHAHAHAHA

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

-----

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Do you have kids?
-----
I really don't know.
I don't think so but who knows?

So starwarsisreal asked if you had kids, you said you really don't know, you don't think so, but who knows. Were you joking? Did you think you were replying to another post?

edit: format.
edit on 20-9-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

At least you got the context right.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

-----

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Do you have kids?
-----
I really don't know.
I don't think so but who knows?

So starwarsisreal asked if you had kids, you said you really don't know, you don't think so, but who knows. Were you joking? Did you think you were replying to another post?

edit: format.

You cut out whatever I was responding to. Very underhanded of you.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Often times when someone is involved in an emotional relationship with a married person, they can become Jealous of the mate, especially if they feel the person returns their feelings. They can feel like the person is cheating on THEM with their own married partner. It happens all the time. This is why men and women who are cheating with a married person will freak out and approach the unknowing partner in an attempt to break up the marriage. Happens all the time.

Didn't happen in this one, lol.
Something way weirder happened.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Where did I say I can identify any type of spacecraft even secret ones?

Look, leave me alone.
Please?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Now that I think about it, she's going to use this as proof, finally absolute proof, that I'm crazy.

Guess it's true. I'm crazy.
Thankfully I don't want anything to do with her. Or anyone at this point honestly....

I'm not am avid comic reader. I know some people and they are, and I learn a lot from them. Comics are a dying thing and hardly anyone actually reads them anymore. You must live in a cave.

The aliens must have really hated me to have dropped me back off here.... Hahah

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Question...How can you say with certainty that those logical fallacies are not actually in truth real? The human brain has not fully been explored and still has mysteries to unlock. As does science as well. Just because we cannot do such as they can right now does not mean we never will. Thats flat arrogance to just label his experience as false.

1. HE DID NOT SAY he could identify SPACECRAFT from their Shapes. he said he could ID AIRCRAFT.
2. Those comic characters were also made into MOVIE CHARACTERS. Thats how he could ID them as who they looked to be since he dont read comics really.
3. This is ATS if you do not have a open mind why are you even here?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experience Muzzleflash. Most of us who have been here for a while, and are still here, came looking for people who have had similar experiences. Our experiences are like nothing else that can be explained.

No two experiences are ever the same. We can not PROVE what was experienced, only give as much detail as possible so maybe it will resonate with someone who is reading.

Even with all the doubters, just remember there are many, many individuals that will read your experience and never say a word because they too have had something profound happen to them. It will give them the reassurance that they are not alone or crazy, but that there is a real phenomenon that can not be explained.
edit on 20-9-2017 by Watcher777 because: You/your

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join