It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Good thread.

Disappointed how many immediately jumped in and said the OP was essentially crazy. I've had my own UFO experiences which led me to ATS. One thing I do know from them is there's things out there which cannot be explained from the reality we're told we exist in and there's things out there which are completely non-human. Once you experience it first hand, doesn't matter what the naysayers say. And once you experience it first hand, you'd be hard pressed to simply dismiss someone else's reported experience.

All I can assume is that the naysayers haven't experienced true first hand UFO experiences themselves. If you have, you completely understand we're not alone here.

Thank you very much!
You're right on about that!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

From what you can recall during your experience...were there any vivid colors? Or was everything mostly black and white or were all colors muted to some degree?

Also do you recall if the lighting level was low / high / muted?

Lighting Examples:

- Low = dimmer switch at its lowest setting
- High = dimmer switch at its highest setting
- Muted = dimmer switch half way

FYI...the color aspect along with the lighting aspect are important.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Not upset Muzzle. Here, If you have the time, this was one experience I had years ago which was one of ''my own experiences' and when recounted to others is most often met with rolling eye balls.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I forget whether or not i mentioned it in that thread but one of the points that was made to me at the time when we asked about why this kind of thing does not happen all the time was that the energy level required to manifest from another realm of existence to this one as not easily available.

I'm gonna read it tomorrow. Thanks for the link. Your impression is interesting, I'll think about it more and let it juggle around in the back of my mind. I admit I am completely clueless about it currently though.

I'm really tired now and will probably go crash. I'll sleep outside again tonight because it's really nice, clear sky, warm.
I wanna watch the stars while I wind down. I'm an avid stargazer. Love it.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
ah.. sleep tight?

(forgive me)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

From what you can recall during your experience...were there any vivid colors? Or was everything mostly black and white or were all colors muted to some degree?

Also do you recall if the lighting level was low / high / muted?

Lighting Examples:

- Low = dimmer switch at its lowest setting
- High = dimmer switch at its highest setting
- Muted = dimmer switch half way

FYI...the color aspect along with the lighting aspect are important.

Inside their craft you mean?
Everything was colored. Seemed to be normal intensity.
The video screens especially had vivid colors and realistic details.

The metals were silver to black, the EBE's were in color, there was ambient lighting, especially well lit down the corridors, I think JT was wearing pinkish or turquoise (?). Her eyes were hazel like normal. And she flinched like she always does when she freaks out (when I yelled at her).

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Well, you say did I leave with anything important.

Yes, telling JT that I forgive her is the most important thing to me.
She needed to know this. I don't want her to be upset over what happened and that I am not going to hold a grudge for what she did, though it was very cruel. When you love someone you can genuinely forgive them for hurting you.

This was incredibly valuable to me.
Saying "I forgive you, it's ok".

Being offered that opportunity was excellent.
I realize that it's completely messed up that being abducted by aliens was the only way I could do that.
Human society is messed up and she's too dangerous to consider speaking to otherwise.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
73 flags and 16 pages in a little over 12 hours.
Um....wow.

Thanks ATS for being mostly cool about this.
I was really concerned how bad this might have turned out.

And with that, good night everyone!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Here is a question: these abduction experiences, would they be different if we didn't have the "Star Trek" TV series? I just find it....curious that a lot of the descriptions of technology, etc. in these ships often are similar to Star Trek.

None of the technology looked like ST itself.
It was the configuration of the corridors that reminded me of ST (or even Star Wars, or other Sci-fi staples).

You know, like hallways and work stations, it looked like that.
I only used Star Trek as the example because most people will recognize it and it's really generic in terms of conveying the scene.

But not one item of their actual "workstations" or "technology" looked like anything I've seen in Trek films. In fact I don't really remember seeing any buttons or lights on the tiny little desk thing I refer to as a workstation. I did see a holographic projection over it though, and there was a stool in front of it to sit at.

I wasn't paying super close attention so I'm really not sure exactly what it looked like. I glanced around and I was so overjoyed about this getting to know secret stuff that I failed to really learn any secret stuff. That's my failure so I apologize.

I was really on more of a quest (at that moment) to figure out why I'm such an idiot rather than to find out cool tech secrets to share with other people. My bad, I really should have focused more on the good stuff.

Alright. What about the beings you saw? You described them looking line certain Star Trek guys and comic book people, etc.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

a reply to: thesaneone

No.

I walked in, went to triage, explained my symptoms, then they ran a battery of tests.

They said it could be anything from cerebral meningitis to a tumor to nothing.

They gave me the 2 ibuprofen after the tests. I think someone said that I should have got them earlier but it was a mishap.

*sigh*

Muzzle flash, you have an answer for everything. Any question asked to you in this thread, almost any question, you've got an answer. Very specific explanations, almost overly specific, some of them.

I'm just pointing this out. If one is trying to convince someone of something (which you say you are not doing, but that is BS, because you aren't allowing any real discussion of any other possibilities of your experience other than "it was a real abduction"), you don't have to have a detailed answer for EVERY SINGLE little question. Normal, regular humans are going to honestly answer "I don't remember" or "I don't know" to some questions.
edit on 20-9-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

How did you feel when you first woke up? Did you feel a little groggy? Sleepy?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

So was this just some desperate attempt to get JT to talk to you? "No offense"

Dude she cheated on you man!!!
you may need to seek counseling.
seems like your taking it hard
its coming out in your dreams and OP

Btw some advice I know you love her but...
Dont be so quick to let her know that and that you forgive her.....being to clingy might have contributed to the cheating

Just saying man this has "My gf cheated On me and I need attention" written all over it sorry
.....Frankly cant believe it got all the attention it did good job

maybe it will make her come back to you i hope and wish you the best

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Oooo no are you JT lmfao

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

73 flags and 16 pages in a little over 12 hours. Um....wow.

I get it now.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

The ultimate confirmation of this would be if JT remembers having a "Dream" this morning where I walked up and yelled at her "You F'n B!".
If she had a dream like that last night, about being on a spaceship or something where I came up and griped her out, that would confirm this really happened for me 100%.
Cuz she was there. They abducted her too, obviously.

There was no medical exam or anything that I recall.
I wish there was though, I need some advanced medical treatment on my finger at least. I hurt it bad last month.

How do you know it was her, and not just an alien using her face?

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Blue Shift

I think what makes the OP's story dubious was that it's very different from the usual alien abduction story.

For example, using Marvel characters to disguise themselves.

It sounds like they can't create a new image. They have to use images that are already in your mind.

The more familiar the better.

Just think about how hypnosis usually works. It's easier to hypnotize or give suggestions to a person in a direction they already want to go. So if you tell a guy "you see Tony Stark", and he likes Tony Stark, then he'll be more receptive to the suggestion, and he'll see you as Tony Stark.

Not saying they necessarily employ hypnosis. But probably any kind of mind manipulation would be like that, to some degree or another.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Yep should not have gave it the attention it didn't deserve

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Pretty much.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Lol guess JT got tired of seeing all the star wars, star trek and avengers posters hanging up
sorry

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I wrote a book about my experience when I was three years old. I will not post any of the book here as ATS retains a copyright . Basically, 3 orbs inside the house and a sighting 7 years later. Funny that some of the imagery from the book mentions screens in ship and an ambassador mission. You are never the same after something like this, if for nothing else cognitive dissonance caused by keeping it hidden and suppressed. Also gave me a lack of respect for science, because of the skepticism . My father wanted me to be an MD like himself, but I knew I would be labeled as a quack, so I avoided science until midlife, when I attended engineering school.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Your mention of the idea of a projected mental image in your own experience reminds me of something I read last year in an article by Linda Moulton Howe which describes this very thing. The article was free at the time it was posted, but has since gone behind the paywall. But here is the relevant part:

Excerpt from the article, "Is the Praying Mantis In Human Abductions A Cosmic Arbiter?” 12/21/2016

Interview with Simon Parkes, 57, former Councilor for London Borough of Hackney, North Yorkshire, England.
(LMH questions in caps, SP replies in lower case.)

Blond “Nordics” vs. Reptilians

WHAT ABOUT THE SO-CALLED NORDICS, THE BLONDS THAT CAN HAVE BLUE, GREEN, GOLD EYES THAT CAN BE EITHER TALL OR SHORT?

Well, I’ve never seen them in a facility or a spaceship that also had Reptilians. They hate each other. They absolutely hate each other. So, I have never seen them in close association with each other.

Reptilians are very psychic beings. They are one of the most psychic group that I’ve ever met. The Reptilian will know what you are thinking almost before you know what you are thinking yourself. So, they have the ability to — first of all, go into your mind if you let them, and give you a false picture of what you are seeing so they could appear to you as something completely different.

The second way of doing it is through advanced technology and genetics where you link incredibly advanced sentient computers at a distance with your own psychic ability. Then you can change the molecular structure of your body — not your physical body as such, but one millimeter beyond your body. So, it’s like a screen and when people look at that person, they see something else. But they are not being affected in their mind. Their eyes are seeing an image, which is correctly related to the brain.

PROJECTED LIKE A 3-DIMENSIONAL
HOLOGRAM OVER THE SURFACE?

Correct. I remember in about 1965 an alien being arriving in my front room — when I lived in Brighton with my mother — lifting me up and putting me on the coffee table and then pointing to the ceiling and saying, ‘Look at the ceiling.’ And when I looked at the ceiling, the ceiling changed and was a black night sky with lots of stars. Well, it wasn’t really happening, but the alien being was going into my head and giving me an experience. All of these experiences have allowed me now to know when someone is trying to trick me — or whether it’s real.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DustybudzZ

So was this just some desperate attempt to get JT to talk to you? "No offense"

Dude she cheated on you man!!!
you may need to seek counseling.
seems like your taking it hard
its coming out in your dreams and OP

Btw some advice I know you love her but...
Dont be so quick to let her know that and that you forgive her.....being to clingy might have contributed to the cheating

Just saying man this has "My gf cheated On me and I need attention" written all over it sorry
.....Frankly cant believe it got all the attention it did good job

maybe it will make her come back to you i hope and wish you the best

I completely glossed over the very critical context of JT the first go around. I suspect somebody was deliberately long-winded enough to elicit that from people to begin with.

Now this whole thread makes complete sense, he tried to bury things mentally that he didn't want to face, and legit lost his marbles over the crumbling of his relationship with his married girlfriend and can't get over her. There might be a little deep shame of being the proverbial homewreckin' Other Man in there, too, especially if others (real people) in his life know about it. Now he's stuck in an obsession loop & dreaming about her outlandishly.
**Edit: I might be wrong about the context of the married girlfriend part, but that's damn sure how he words it and I'm going with that for now.

Muzz, quit guzzling the thread attention koolaid and go see a good shrink. You need to face these things in your life head on, and clinging to a weird dream with desperate false hope is NOT dealing with them.
edit on 9/20/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join