It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: muzzleflash

What makes you an expert in identifying all aircraft worldwide and puts you in the "0.1% of the world that can identify aircraft"?... Where did you get that number from?...

I have had dreams of being inside some spaceships but don't think it means I was abducted. I was trained in the military in identifying aircraft, but I am not the only one. Everyone who has trained in aviation warfare knows how to identify different aircraft, and there are many of us all around the world who went through that training. That still doesn't put any of us in a "top 0.1%" list.

You make exaggerated claims that make me thing the whole thing was made up by you. Can't believe this is the top story in ATS.

You describe yourself as being self-centered and not caring about what happens around the world, and only caring about things that happen to you. Why would any intelligent beings communicate or even abduct you?

And who is JT?

99% of the population could not identify more than 5 aircraft by name if you showed them photographs. They simply don't care about anything like that, nor will they. They might be able to ID a B747 but they definitely won't know variants.

In that 1 % that does note a few names and learns this information - less than 10% of them are really proficient at it. Like, for example, they probably couldn't identify an F-111 or a Saab Viggen, and they wouldn't know their Hueys from their Cobras.

But who can, by just merely looking at an aircraft, tell a normal F-111 Aardvark from a Sparkvark? I could just glance at it and tell you which one is EW...

Tail mounted receiver pod, EF-111A Raven.
The one in the back (darker colored) is the Aardvark.

I'm not an expert on avionics or engines like Zaph is though.
He definitely knows way more configurations than I do.

But still, this is an extremely small community of people that learn this information.
It's probably .01% of the population.
.1% was me playing it safe.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

My experience was for me.

As I read your account, what I found was two distinct aspects.
One, the lights overhead and two, the abduction itself.

From your accounting of the time in the ship, it sounded to me as if you were in a dream or maybe fugue state. I say this because of the emphasis you placed on aspects of the experience. For one, finding oneself in an abduction situation would, it seems to me, have you blown out of your mind the whole time. Know what I mean?

No I do not know what you mean, because I wasn't fully aware I was in an abduction experience.

I was immediately fascinated by their ability to 'tell the future' because they somehow knew I'd be there, which I totally didn't get it that they planned I'd be there and actually got me there. Despite everything I saw, my consciousness didn't really say "Wow I just got abducted" until after I woke up and saw the UFOs.

Now in retrospect, I would ask way more questions. Obviously.
I just didn't understand what was going on at all.

The rest of your post is mostly speculation based off assumptions derived from your own "beliefs" about what aliens are, how abductions work, what the physics of advanced technology may be, etc. That speculation is nice but it's not really of any value in determining veracity.

I understand the desire to know the truth, I do too.

Like this piece of your speculation:

Another little bit was the lights over head. Who knows what they were, maybe physical and maybe not. One of the things that I came away with from my experiences so long ago was that physical manifestations from the other realm, or the higher realm or whatever we wish to call it are rare and this is do to the amount of energy needed to make the manifestation.

You have no idea what you're talking about here.

Physical = exists.
Not physical = doesn't exist.

How could there be a light without a source emanating that light?
Clearly a source of illumination must exist.

This is basic straightforward logic.

You refer to the amount of energy required to make a manifestation?
Well please show us the schematics than. I'd love to know these physics in detail, but I'd like a working model rather than just some random website with crayon schematics.

You don't know the energy required to operate a UFO, nor do you even know exactly what their power source is. What is a lot of energy on their scale? Only they know, we certainly don't. Until we get the blueprints it's really all pure speculation based on highly uninformed assumptions.

Think about it, we don't actually know hardly anything at all about this. Especially the scientific side of it. Physics, metallurgy, chemistry, biology, etc.

We are like little ants looking up at a Corvette or a Ford Focus.
One ant says "Hey guys I got to ride on a 'car' and meet 'humans', it was nuts!"
Another responds "Cars and humans are just psychological manifestations".
The other says "They are just other-dimensional, not real per se".
The other adds "I don't even believe in cars, yall are all crazy ants!".

I certainly don't even know how much horsepower or fuel is burnt for a Ford Focus to go from 0-60 unless I look it up. That type of information is so specialized that less than .0001% of the human race even knows that, and we are the creators and operators of that technology.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hey dont the raven have a slightly shorter range due to the EW on th etail?

Anyway. The Aliens used the screen memory process on you. Your body was prolly still back on the ground and they took your consciousness onboard the craft. a forced Out of body experiance. I know y agonna ask...what about feeling sick and throwing up? That was to further confuse you as to not actually being there except in astral form. It just instasntly went away right? it was because it wasnt actually real.

People need to understand ..just because its taking place in your mind...why cant it b ereal at the same time?

And Good luck getting JT to corobberate the experiance. its likely she works for them. i twoudnt surprise me that it was SOme of Astros people doing a check up on various members.

Now the craft..those were actually there,and have to be in close proximity to do this trick they pulled.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Certain elements suggest you had an out of body experience...

Do people vomit in out-of-body experiences?
Is that a normal thing to do with no body?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Im telling you,you ned to go to TJ and confess this story to her before its too late. You have a unique opportunity to become a human ambassador to no doubt the Asguardians but other races as well. In fact it could be the first step to disclosure of the UFO phenomenon. You got to show her your mind is open and willing to accept that she is an Asguardian,though I suspect there are other unions like this, who knows yours might be the first, take advantage and go live among the stars,spread humanity where you go.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Here is a question: these abduction experiences, would they be different if we didn't have the "Star Trek" TV series? I just find it....curious that a lot of the descriptions of technology, etc. in these ships often are similar to Star Trek.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Anyway. The Aliens used the screen memory process on you. Your body was prolly still back on the ground and they took your consciousness onboard the craft. a forced Out of body experiance. I know y agonna ask...what about feeling sick and throwing up? That was to further confuse you as to not actually being there except in astral form. It just instasntly went away right? it was because it wasnt actually real.

Ok at least you devised an explanation for why I puked while astral traveling.

But one thing I'm actually blown away by is this hardened determination and ceaseless insistence on saying "You weren't really there man, you were there but you weren't there".

Like I don't get it. Why is everyone so adamant that it "MUST BE" some form of astral traveling?
Does it make any difference in the end? If I astral projected onto a ship and met aliens, or if I was teleported onto the ship and met aliens, I don't see why this distinction is such a hard-line ideological issue.

I mean theoretically either is possible right?
Do any of us really know either way which it was or even which is more probable?
No we don't actually know.

This is the new frontier, undiscovered territory.
I just feel like we're getting trapped into irrelevant distinctions and I am very very surprised to see so many people are just so certain they know which one of the two it is.

This thing happened to me and I don't know which it was. I'm a pretty cognizant guy, if there was any solid indications I would have mentioned them. The vomiting thing was my only clue it was physical rather than astral. But if we're going to throw out the only clue favoring one over the other, what's the point?

I am going to argue that because I have at least 1 solid clue pointing to one over the other theory, that it seems more probable and likely that it was that one over the other one. It isn't definitive, but I have one clue. Sure, that clue could have been planted there to deceive me into thinking it was one and not the other, but what's so incredibly important about creating this deception anyways? Why confound and mislead me on this one seemingly irrelevant detail? It doesn't seem to make much sense.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: yuppa

Ok at least you devised an explanation for why I puked while astral traveling.

But one thing I'm actually blown away by is this hardened determination and ceaseless insistence on saying "You weren't really there man, you were there but you weren't there".

Like I don't get it. Why is everyone so adamant that it "MUST BE" some form of astral traveling?
Does it make any difference in the end? If I astral projected onto a ship and met aliens, or if I was teleported onto the ship and met aliens, I don't see why this distinction is such a hard-line ideological issue.

I mean theoretically either is possible right?
Do any of us really know either way which it was or even which is more probable?
No we don't actually know.

This is the new frontier, undiscovered territory.
I just feel like we're getting trapped into irrelevant distinctions and I am very very surprised to see so many people are just so certain they know which one of the two it is.

This thing happened to me and I don't know which it was. I'm a pretty cognizant guy, if there was any solid indications I would have mentioned them. The vomiting thing was my only clue it was physical rather than astral. But if we're going to throw out the only clue favoring one over the other, what's the point?

I am going to argue that because I have at least 1 solid clue pointing to one over the other theory, that it seems more probable and likely that it was that one over the other one. It isn't definitive, but I have one clue. Sure, that clue could have been planted there to deceive me into thinking it was one and not the other, but what's so incredibly important about creating this deception anyways? Why confound and mislead me on this one seemingly irrelevant detail? It doesn't seem to make much sense.

Well dont th ehuman brain kill people sometimes f they actually think they were killed in a dream? Your MIND was there for sure. And since they can mess with perception....isnt it possible they were talking to you without actually removing you from the ground?

But if you are so adamant about actually being there I believe you. Theres no reason for you to be making this up and so whatever remains is the proable explanation. You were abducted. Come to think of it... since they are so advanced they could put you back exactly the same spot i guess. Was the slide wet? did your clothes smell like they had been dried?

OH this was interesting..maybe they are pledians. something said similiarly to a reporter that you migh trecognize.

in a recent interview, the "Pleiadans" welcomed a reporter with the following disconcerting statement: "We were expecting you. Our brothers of light told us you would be coming."

edit on 17000000pppm by yuppa because: added info

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Here is a question: these abduction experiences, would they be different if we didn't have the "Star Trek" TV series? I just find it....curious that a lot of the descriptions of technology, etc. in these ships often are similar to Star Trek.

None of the technology looked like ST itself.
It was the configuration of the corridors that reminded me of ST (or even Star Wars, or other Sci-fi staples).

You know, like hallways and work stations, it looked like that.
I only used Star Trek as the example because most people will recognize it and it's really generic in terms of conveying the scene.

But not one item of their actual "workstations" or "technology" looked like anything I've seen in Trek films. In fact I don't really remember seeing any buttons or lights on the tiny little desk thing I refer to as a workstation. I did see a holographic projection over it though, and there was a stool in front of it to sit at.

I wasn't paying super close attention so I'm really not sure exactly what it looked like. I glanced around and I was so overjoyed about this getting to know secret stuff that I failed to really learn any secret stuff. That's my failure so I apologize.

I was really on more of a quest (at that moment) to figure out why I'm such an idiot rather than to find out cool tech secrets to share with other people. My bad, I really should have focused more on the good stuff.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

What makes you an expert in identifying all aircraft worldwide and puts you in the "0.1% of the world that can identify aircraft"?... Where did you get that number from?...

I have had dreams of being inside some spaceships but don't think it means I was abducted. I was trained in the military in identifying aircraft, but I am not the only one. Everyone who has trained in aviation warfare knows how to identify different aircraft, and there are many of us all around the world who went through that training. That still doesn't put any of us in a "top 0.1%" list.

You make exaggerated claims that make me thing the whole thing was made up by you. Can't believe this is the top story in ATS.

You describe yourself as being self-centered and not caring about what happens around the world, and only caring about things that happen to you. Why would any intelligent beings communicate or even abduct you?

And who is JT?

99% of the population could not identify more than 5 aircraft by name if you showed them photographs. They simply don't care about anything like that, nor will they. They might be able to ID a B747 but they definitely won't know variants.

In that 1 % that does note a few names and learns this information - less than 10% of them are really proficient at it. Like, for example, they probably couldn't identify an F-111 or a Saab Viggen, and they wouldn't know their Hueys from their Cobras.

But who can, by just merely looking at an aircraft, tell a normal F-111 Aardvark from a Sparkvark? I could just glance at it and tell you which one is EW...

Tail mounted receiver pod, EF-111A Raven.
The one in the back (darker colored) is the Aardvark.

I'm not an expert on avionics or engines like Zaph is though.
He definitely knows way more configurations than I do.

But still, this is an extremely small community of people that learn this information.
It's probably .01% of the population.
.1% was me playing it safe.

How does this prove you are an expert?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I'm not saying I was really there, I don't know.
I just know it looked like I was, and I puked so it seemed like it.

The slide wasn't wet at all and it was more of a tube than a slide.
The experience reminded me of a slide. I like "slid in". I found this aspect "fun" actually and looked at the tube and remember exactly what it looked like.

It was like a pipe.
I am also just assuming this pipe related directly to me arriving there.
That's what my brain thought about it.

I don't know anything other than what I saw and thought at the time.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Welcome to my world.

I had been contact by the nordics as well and had the sphere/ orb experience.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

It doesn't.
I don't need to prove I'm an expert.
Naysayers will always doubt everything.

I mean do apples exist?
What proves apples exist?
I have clues apples exist but it doesn't PROVE it for sure.

Holding the apples, seeing them, smelling them, and even tasting them is all just sensory data that could be faked. Apples could be a deception and I am being had by the whims of my imagination.

But cmon let's get real here.
Apples exist to the extent that banannas or concrete or grass exists.
Do you exist? Is this all an AI computer I'm trapped in?
Cmon. Enough of that.

Do I need to teach you a million things about airplanes to convince you?
No, neither of us have the time or care.
Just take it or leave it man. That's all I can tell you.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Welcome to my world.

I had been contact by the nordics as well and had the sphere/ orb experience.

do they actually have a colony living on earth in south america? called pledians?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Im telling you,you ned to go to TJ and confess this story to her before its too late. You have a unique opportunity to become a human ambassador to no doubt the Asguardians but other races as well. In fact it could be the first step to disclosure of the UFO phenomenon. You got to show her your mind is open and willing to accept that she is an Asguardian,though I suspect there are other unions like this, who knows yours might be the first, take advantage and go live among the stars,spread humanity where you go.

All your post does is make me chuckle.

Thanks for the comedic relief.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

they have one in Northern California called MT Shasta

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Physical = exists.

Ah, a materialist.. Never mind.

My ''speculation'' was of course only speculation. It was based on a slightly different understanding of reality. That what we know of as physical is only one state of realities potential. As you clearly are not wont to even consider that I see no reason to continue with this. Bye

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

So I ask again, has your family ever mentioned even nervously, seeing UFOs?

I never knew my parents but when I did meet them I actually asked them about it.
Both said they've seen lights they couldn't identify that freaked them out before, out in the West Texas and New Mexico deserts. But they didn't seem to know what it was and it was, my mom seemed a little more sure than my dad who didn't care about the topic much.

Maybe half the people I bring the topic up with, like ghosts, have at least 1 story to share. So I don't really see anything too conclusive about them having 1 story each.

But keep in mind, they are both raging alcoholics and I don't hardly drink at all. I don't think I'm even pre-disposed to drink. Neither are either of my brothers.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Physical = exists.

Ah, a materialist.. Never mind.

My ''speculation'' was of course only speculation. It was based on a slightly different understanding of reality. That what we know of as physical is only one state of realities potential. As you clearly are not wont to even consider that I see no reason to continue with this. Bye

Define physical.

You are using definition 1:
"relating to the body as opposed to the mind."

I am using definitions 3 and 4:
"tangible or concrete"
"relating to physics or the operation of natural forces generally"

I apologize for the failure of communication due to our use of different definition choices.

In my use of the terminology - ghosts and radio waves are "physical" because they must operate on some law of physics and energy is the basis of all material things.

What you meant, I presume, is that rather than being there in person 'physically', that it was my "Spirit" or "Energy form", my electromagnetic aural field, that was there.

I am asserting that an EM field is a physical object with measurable aspects.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

And who is JT?

He's probably talking about John Titor??

I'm still waiting for his answer on getting a brain scan for a headache instead of taking aspirin or ibuprofen.

I was working right next door to the hospital, it was a very bad headache and I passed out a few times. Everyone said go to the hospital. I went.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join