It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

And who is JT?

He's probably talking about John Titor??

I'm still waiting for his answer on getting a brain scan for a headache instead of taking aspirin or ibuprofen.

I was working right next door to the hospital, it was a very bad headache and I passed out a few times. Everyone said go to the hospital. I went.

Are you telling me you walked in and said I want a scan and they said hop in?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

No.

I walked in, went to triage, explained my symptoms, then they ran a battery of tests.

They said it could be anything from cerebral meningitis to a tumor to nothing.

They gave me the 2 ibuprofen after the tests. I think someone said that I should have got them earlier but it was a mishap.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Should I go get a copy of my medical records too? I probably should carry these on me but I didn't think about it.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Let's not get upset.
No one knows what is going on here (yet).
We'll figure this out in due time, hopefully.

I'm not mad at anyone.
I realize we are all miffed by what I posted.
I am too.

This has been a really exciting day and you gotta understand, after posting this OP I immediately had to go on the defensive and I've been fighting for dear life holding back the forces of ATS skepticism and trying to set the record straight and address as much as I could.

I'm trying my best here.

No hard feelings ok?
I'm sorry that this has become a battle.
I'm not mad at anyone - I get it, really I do.
I need evidence. I need something. I understand.
I want it too.

I'll continue in next post....

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflashi can....he...he

I can tell.....I'm from FB-111F land.......cool happening man....I see it from Gods view....but your op is just full of cool normalizing deais

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I am trying to figure out my camera settings on my phone.
Currently I cannot seem to get good photos of stars or even passenger airplanes flying overhead.
I am aiming for video that I can upload so we have full-motion.

I want to be prepared to do this, collect some evidence, and provide something - anything.
I need to figure out this camera. It's a very new good phone with an excellent camera so I'm thinking it's all in the settings. The settings are complicated and I am not educated in this, so it will take some tinkering and messing around with it.

I have a very strong feeling that rather than an isolated incident, that this is like "the tip of the iceberg" as another guy mentioned. The chances of more stuff going down are good. I need to be prepared to collect evidence with my phone. I'm working on getting this thing ready for that.

Best case scenario, they'll pick me up again and I can get selfies with Thor and Tony Stark.
I'll be happy with just some videotape of UFOs though at this point. That's at least something.

I'll try to hold the camera steady and I'll narrate the experience. I'll take 10minutes of video if any future incident lasts that long. I keep my phone on me at all times so I should theoretically be capable of capturing at least something.

I recognize this is a critically important step forward.

If nothing happens, well, that's embarrassing and very disappointing.
It'll be an isolated incident and I'll always wonder what the heck happened.

If something happens I'll make a new thread for any evidence I collect and add any other updates.
Then I'll link it in this thread.

I really want selfies with the aliens but that's a tall order and according to the internet it seems like they are really camera shy. I'm camera shy too but I'll do it for this. Who wouldn't do it for that? That'd be the best selfie ever no matter how terrible I looked lol!

My plan:
Go back to where I was, lay down, and crash.

This whole day has wore me out.
Yall are a tough crowd let me tell ya.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

a reply to: muzzleflash

You had a scan because of a headache?

Precisely.
There was a little more to the reasoning but that's the gist.

I didn't ask for the scan but they suggested it.
Had I known the scan alone was over 3000$ I probably would have said "NO THX!".

Had I known a few ibuprofen would have been the solution, I would have spent less than 5$.

Why didn't you try ibuprofen first, before going straight to the doctor??

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: muzzleflashi can....he...he

I can tell.....I'm from FB-111F land.......cool happening man....I see it from Gods view....but your op is just full of cool normalizing deais

It is an F-111F variant.
Good catch!

MarkIIB avionics, Triple Plow II intakes with TF30-P-100 engine *then upraded to 109*, a simplified AN/APQ-144 radar with some 146 components, and the AVQ-26 Pave Tack FLIR system.

If I'm not mistaken of course.
Zaph (or maybe you) could certify if that's correct or not.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Holy crap this is crazy....
I cannot believe I just had my first abduction experience ever!

At least the first one I knew of.
Waking up with UFOs right on top of you directly after a inside-the-spaceship event is pretty clear.
1+1 = Abducted.

I am generally skeptical but this really does add up to be my first event.
I do not think they wiped my mind, but there WAS a definite psychological event occurring where I was in a hazy or clouded state in terms of it's location in my memory banks.

It was really weird.
It was sorta like a dream but also it was like real too.
Totally bizarre #.

One of my craziest stories ever, for sure.
Damit JT, will you confirm or deny this???
I need to know. Did you experience this too??

Was this just some wild coincidence?
I don't see how...

Could you have had a double-awakening ie: waking up from a dream into another one?

If not, if there was continuity in terms of your final waking state with them over you, then holy #!

edit on 19-9-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Precisely.

Had I known a few ibuprofen would have been the solution, I would have spent less than 5$.

Why didn't you try ibuprofen first, before going straight to the doctor??

I dunno. Everyone was worried and I just took their advice, left and went next door to the ER.
I kept passing out. It was pretty bad.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Not upset Muzzle. Here, If you have the time, this was one experience I had years ago which was one of ''my own experiences' and when recounted to others is most often met with rolling eye balls.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I forget whether or not i mentioned it in that thread but one of the points that was made to me at the time when we asked about why this kind of thing does not happen all the time was that the energy level required to manifest from another realm of existence to this one as not easily available.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Precisely.

Why not buy the ibuprofen first?

I think I have enough info to comfortably say that this happened in your mind.

Sorry there, I posted my question about trying the Advil before I read your question. Lame (me).

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22681963]muzzleflash[/post

LOL I'm sure TJ would too. but then you would know...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Holy crap this is crazy....
I cannot believe I just had my first abduction experience ever!

At least the first one I knew of.
Waking up with UFOs right on top of you directly after a inside-the-spaceship event is pretty clear.
1+1 = Abducted.

I am generally skeptical but this really does add up to be my first event.
I do not think they wiped my mind, but there WAS a definite psychological event occurring where I was in a hazy or clouded state in terms of it's location in my memory banks.

It was really weird.
It was sorta like a dream but also it was like real too.
Totally bizarre #.

One of my craziest stories ever, for sure.
Damit JT, will you confirm or deny this???
I need to know. Did you experience this too??

Was this just some wild coincidence?
I don't see how...

Could you have had a double-awakening ie: waking up from a dream into another one?

If not, if there was continuity in terms of your final waking state with them over you, then holy #!

That's why I put 'Holy Crap!!??!' in the title, lol.
It definitely was not a double-awakening into a secondary dream-state.

I even messed with my phone and I think had a cig before deciding to just go back to sleep till after 8am, which I set my alarm for.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Good thread.

Disappointed how many immediately jumped in and said the OP was essentially crazy. I've had my own UFO experiences which led me to ATS. One thing I do know from them is there's things out there which cannot be explained from the reality we're told we exist in and there's things out there which are completely non-human. Once you experience it first hand, doesn't matter what the naysayers say. And once you experience it first hand, you'd be hard pressed to simply dismiss someone else's reported experience.

All I can assume is that the naysayers haven't experienced true first hand UFO experiences themselves. If you have, you completely understand we're not alone here.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Curious as to why you call them Nordics when you suspect/know that they have blue skin? From my understanding, the Nordics were the very tall, blondish, whiter race of beings.

The blue ones (or so I thought) were the Andromedans, the type that Alex Collier claimed to have contact with.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Most interesting, and cool that you were able to recall so many details of the "dream", or whatever it was. A few questions:

1. Why were you sleeping outdoors? Is this a regular thing, or was it on a whim, due to nice weather, or what?

2. Was anyone else around?

3. Can you describe the three flying objects you saw with more detail? How large did they appear? Close, or very high, etc?

4. Any idea why the person about who you were asking would arrive, and are you sure that was actually her, and not another of them, in another disguise?

5. Are you certain they didn't simply plant the dream in your mind, instead of actually abducting you? If they could read thoughts so well, and pasts, etc, that would seem to be easy for them.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goldcurrent
Curious as to why you call them Nordics when you suspect/know that they have blue skin? From my understanding, the Nordics were the very tall, blondish, whiter race of beings.

The blue ones (or so I thought) were the Andromedans, the type that Alex Collier claimed to have contact with.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I should address this as I've been thinking about it today, just a few hours ago.

I did some research and there doesn't seem to be any solid consensus about who is who.

I called them Nordics because I actually initially called them Asgardians.
What I call them is actually irrelevant since there is little agreement about what name goes with what species.

Some say the Pleiades are the tall blonde ones. One guy was saying that the blue ones (fitting my description) are hybrids between the Pleiadians and the Andromedans.

I personally think the whole concept of them being from another galaxy rather preposterous. That is so unbelievably far away. Nearby star systems in our own galaxy, indeed our own local cluster, seems more likely.

What I call them doesn't matter so much.
Their physical description is what is the key to knowing what I'm talking about.
Blue skin, white eyes, blue hair.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Most interesting, and cool that you were able to recall so many details of the "dream", or whatever it was. A few questions:

1. Why were you sleeping outdoors? Is this a regular thing, or was it on a whim, due to nice weather, or what?

2. Was anyone else around?

3. Can you describe the three flying objects you saw with more detail? How large did they appear? Close, or very high, etc?

4. Any idea why the person about who you were asking would arrive, and are you sure that was actually her, and not another of them, in another disguise?

5. Are you certain they didn't simply plant the dream in your mind, instead of actually abducting you? If they could read thoughts so well, and pasts, etc, that would seem to be easy for them.

1. It was nice out. I have a place inside but I didn't want to be in there. No further comment lol.

2. I could hear the construction guys next door doing stuff. It was 5:50am or so. They probably just arrived at work. It wasn't very loud. Traffic was beginning to get started for the morning rush.

3. Unknown height size etc. They were bright lights.

4. Who knows. If it was really her they maybe knew I'd ask about it. If they were in my head they'd have known.

5. Unsure either way.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
If you see them again, please give them a little lecture on the nature of authentic unmolested freedom. Oh they may presume to know it all, but there's something.. off about their motives in abducting someone.

Could it be that you were not abducted, dreamed, AND saw the UFO's, or in other words that their proximity to you brought about the dream via another medium of interaction?

They just don't seem trustworthy to me..

Why should you trust them? How arrogant and rude are they?

Was anything at all of value imparted to you via the experience?

Is there anything to be learned from this?

I just don't know what to make it of it, but it sure is interesting, if it wasn't a double-awakening from one dream into another and you had continuity of being awake after waking up and seeing the UFO's hovering over you.

Trippy!

Are you ok?

Try to relax, and go easy on yourself, and ignore what anyone's saying. Have a nice salt bath and read a book or something like that, go for a walk, rest easy. I'm praying for you, for your safety and protection and care by the one who's rules I suspect they might have violated, because that's just not right, and making you puke..

Try to find the mirth in it all, but don't be surprised if it's at their expense, in the final analysis. Now wouldn't that be funny and here they thought they planned it. Caught red handed with their hand in the cookie jar is more like it. That they didn't seem to have anything of value to impart, for you, and out of love for you, makes them suspect, imho.

I hope they leave you alone from now on. Did they plan that you would post this on ATS?

Hang in there..

No fear only faith!

Ankh

edit on 19-9-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join