It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I've not had time to read all he thread but did you contact JT and ask about the dream, I know you obviously are no fan but I personally would have to know, the whole thing would just force me to make contact with her.

As for it being a 'story', you have been on here a long time, maybe as long as me and I don't remember you being a BS artist so I have to trust your account as weird as it sounds (especially the Avengers links, Tony Stark and Thor)

Paul...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: muzzleflash

Ever had sleep paralysis? Just asking because I've had several "abduction" type experiences and I'm still not completely sure it was aliens.

Then again, I've always left that possibility open, however remote it might seem. Some of the experiences are so real feeling and vivid it's hard to write them off.

Sleep Paralysis is a neurologically explainable event. The body does go into a form of pseudo-paralysis in deep sleep.

If your conscience wakes up when that switch is turned off, sleep paralysis.
If your remain sleeping while that switch is turned on, sleep-walking.

It's a glitch.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Other then it being a nice clear evening, was there any other reason you decided to sleep outside that night ? Maybe you somehow were manifesting a "vision quest" for lack of a better term....and JT seems to be at the heart of what you needed to further understand. It seems you did get some answers, a chance to get angry, puke it out and ultimately forgive her to some degree.....lol...seems you definitely got a glimpse of something unexplained.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If were going by the it was just a dream theory then the ufos he saw while awake were hypnopompic hallucinations. It matches perfectly including the ufo dimming out and disappearing. That was just your brain transitioning from dream sleep mode to awake. The dream images are mixed in with real visual stimuli. Ie you woke up suddenly and the ufos in your dreams were overlaid with real visual stimuli of the night sky until you were fully awake it then faded out after your brains awake mode took over.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So ATS has become a discredit conspiracy site!
Brain wash the person in to thinking they had a dream.
or that they have gone insane
and need to be in hospital for shock therepy!

We are losing the war of infomation!
"think ONLY what They want you to"
oh! and dont forget to have a go at me
for my spelling and bad gramar...

must go take my tabblets now.
becouse Only the insane believe Any think like this!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

the possibilities as I see them are:

a) Your story is a fictional account
b) A lucid dream combined with some visual confusion or hallucination
c) You had a hallucination either chemically induced or some type of illness
c) An alien encounter

All are possible, some more likely than others.

Entertaining the most unlikely scenario:
Our current technology can do some impressive things via Trans-Cranial Magnetic Stimulation andMachine Learning combined with fMRI's is already training computers to recreate visually on a screen what we are thinking/imagining.
The results are blurry but still impressive, it's easy to imagine high definition brain reading in future.

Neurologically it might make sense that any technology would work with material already present in your brain.
Thus you would only see visual place holders for aliens which were sourced from your own consciousness, thus Tony Stark and Thor etc. vs. unknown figures.

Also, an argument can be made that human visual-perceptual system is ill equipped for fully alien encounters and goes into a form of shock where it tries to assign "digestible" visual input to the otherwise completely alien. An extreme form of the strong bias of seeing comfortable structured images in nature like faces on mars. Our brain struggles to see the familiar in the alien.

Either way it's a lot to process if the experience was real for you.

Perhaps check MUFON for any sightings in your area to corroborate?
They have a map and list of recent reports?

www.mufon.com...

edit on 20-9-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha

So ATS has become a discredit conspiracy site!

The premise of ATS is to approach claims with healthy skepticism and questions, not blind acceptance.

Neither denying or affirming claims without open-minded examination and a search for facts in support or opposed to the claim.

You get what mean?

I am equally frustrated by the blind believers as I am the blind deniers.

Examine the facts and search for more.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

It's why I don't talk about my own experiences here or anywhere except with an occasional close friend who knows I'm not nuts and won't judge me or think I'm lying.

The reason I'm open to it being, on some level, a "real" experience is that I have had my own weirdnesses happen in this life and stuff I know happened but that sounds unbelievable.

You know the essence of what you experienced.

From what I've been able to gathere here, You know it could be some sort of mental/symbolic event, possibly mental and physical and symbolic, and that you saw ufos while awake.

All experiences - even mental/symbolic ones- are real, just in a different way than physical experiences. People can so easily fall back on pure Newtonian materialism when "weird stuff" happens because they believe that is "being rational."

I see the universe and our experiences, both mental and physical, as being a layered, fractal, holographic, quantum reality that is overall far stranger than our brains, caught up in a single layer of conscious sense based reality, can process, much less grasp at a purely material level. That is why the "symbolic level" and "imaginal realm" and "high strangeness phenomenon" are generally ignored by scientists and scientific theory - the model of scientific inquiry requires testable theories or it isn't science.

Paranormal isn't really "para" or outside reality, it is a part of reality that we don't have scientific rules and theories for with the exception possibly of the holographic model.

And yes, mental illness is real, but I think hallucinations are in essence how our brains create external reality, so if the brain isn't functioning correctly it may produce hallucinations not based on external reality. So it is good to try and parse "real" versus "unreal." But it is also important to remember that "real" isn't always equivalent to "material reality." Material reality as experienced by a healthy brain is still only one layer.

Ok I'm rambling. High strangeness is "real" and it is associated with a "phenomena" that expresses itself to us largely symbolically, and we don't really know what it is. Aliens? Gods? Demons? Angels? Some of each?

Physical, material aliens from other worlds most probably exist. Whether what you experienced was that or the "other phenomenon" is the question- or some combination of both...?

Gah. The mind reels. Back to doing normal stuff like driving my son to piano lessons...

edit on 20-9-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
OMFG LOL!!!!

I need to take a sip of coffee and spit it out all over the place...
One sec...

****Spits everywhere****

I cannot believe you're reading this.
Thank you for confirming this on your blog.

By the way, just because I might seem like an ENFP today doesn't mean I always am. Personality types can shift and change, I'm not always one thing. I regularly go through introverted and extroverted phases. Right now is actually a mixture. It is very common for people to type me either INFP or ENFP, and I sorta go in between depending on my moods. You have typed me very accurately though, despite the nuances and variations.

I cannot believe you saw Thor too and that you recognized he's Blue. That's a HUGE WTF moment!!
Hold on, I think I need to spit out some more coffee, ahahaha, my hands are trembling by the way. I don't even know how to process this!

You've gotta be messing with me. You know that I'll believe you so you just are pulling another one over me aren't you?? You are so #ing with me I just know it, hahahah!!

Wow this is for sure a massive mindbender!
"HOLY CRAP!!??!" is an UNDERstatement!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here Lady Low-Key, I have a gift for you since you seem to enjoy reading what I write on ATS...

It's Alstroemeria, the Lily of the Incas.

It's named that because Baron Claus von Alstromer, a Swede, found it in 1753.

I chose it because it represents the wild twists and turns in our eternal friendship, and to remind you of my undying devotion to you. You know I'll always forgive you and seek your forgiveness.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
I have seen many posts from Muzzleflash over the years
and one thing I know is he isn't a BS'er.
So i'm convinced something extraordinary happened.

You might want to have another look at those threads.

I know I'm not the only one but some of us are still waiting for his super important book that he was writing.

Lol

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Ok so you saw Thor, the receptionist.

But did you see Tony Stark? He was the one that was at the workstation that emitted the 15 or so screens showing all this stuff that happened in your life.

You may not have seen him because he was way behind where you were standing facing Thor when you came in.
Could you please elaborate a little more about what happened to you (or what you remember happening)?

Did you vomit too? Hahahah.

I don't remember much after I spoke to you. What happened after that?
Did Tony show you anything ?
Did you ask them any questions?

Do you wear a night gown these days?
By the way, you're more beautiful than ever.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Each esoteric thread I write here is a chapter of that book.

I highly doubt you read them though.
I'm actually planning to add more to the one I'm working on currently, which is brimming with info.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

You don't have any standing in deeming who's healthy or not.
Prejudice is the ultimate downfall of mankind after all...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

TLDR: Did they take you to Ikea?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't blame you for not posting in this thread though.
Using your blog was a good idea, because no one will realize how important what you posted is except me.

And you cleverly avoided all the BS some of these people here will inevitably attack you with.
Because there is a zero % chance they'd believe you.

Some people will be like "OMG it's real??!", others will be like "Hmmmm Maybe!?" and then of course others will attack you relentlessly and try to burn you at the stake.

So if you want my suggestion - do not post in this thread and connect yourself with this at this time.
Later when this storm blows over you're welcome to do something like that, and I hope you still want to do some creative stuff with me like we planned (one day).

I cannot believe this...
Thank you so much.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I read just about every thread that our members write, I may not read more then the opening post but I do read them, besides if I didn't read them then how can I call out the b.s I'm seeing in this thread?

Let's just say I have been doing this long enough that I can identify just about every b.s story just by their shape, you can say that I'm in the 0.1% of the population that can.

My esoteric threads have to be read all the way through, slowly.
But since you know everything already than those threads really aren't going to present any value to you.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join