It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Colonel on Republicans

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:
Tux

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
How the hell did I get to level 2?

Not to be rude, but WHAT does that have to do with this post, I am having difficulty finding the scandalism to begin with, but this has Nothing to do with politics.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The more you post my friend Colonel, the more your level will increase.
Your doing an outstanding. Actually wish I could meet you in person since we virtually live in the 'almost' same state.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 4-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
Why do you agree with Dean?

Because he wants to to have Clintonian economic policies and he stands up to Bush...daily.

he wants to bring things BACk the way thery were. No more compassionate conservatism which has only led to strife in American and the world.

Back to the way things were in what way...government run amok, zero accountability, no foundation lest it be built on lies??(Bill) I do have some faith in some members of the Democratic party- just not in those visible.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tux

Not to be rude, but WHAT does that have to do with this post, I am having difficulty finding the scandalism to begin with, but this has Nothing to do with politics.

I was gonna post the article on the gay call boys in the White House durihng Bush I but, I can't find it (I posted it already).

Seeker: Thank you. I guess I'm fdpoing pretty good for my first time out. Yeah, wouldn't mind having a beer with you either.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I suppose Grain Belt will do....

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Back to the way things were in what way...government run amok, zero accountability, no foundation lest it be built on lies??(Bill) I do have some faith in some members of the Democratic party- just not in those visible.

What're you, high? STOP DRINKING THE KOOLAID! We had almost near ZERO unemployment. 25 milloin jobs created under his presidency. Everyone was happy. Government WASN'T run amok, it was just the evil republicans led by Newt who fought Clinton every day b/c they hated him---the people be damned.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I can't take it anymore. I gotta yell!

I just got a call today from my law school friend. He said he joined the Republican Party. I was disgusted. I asked him, as a minority, how could he do it!. How could he sell out to evil! He said thaty the Dems have been taking advantage of minorities too long.

Why would anyone join that party tho, "The Party of Lincoln." Look at the mess the Repugnants have gotten us into just after 2 years. The world hates us. We have no trillion dollar surplus but a 100s of billions of dollar deficit. 6% unemployment---probably much higher. 3 million jobs lost from the 25 million created under Clinton. The world may be switching to the Euro as the fiat currency. Over 5,000 dead Iraqis over a blatant lie to the world. The Patriot Act. Midnight congresdsional votes to deprive senoir citizens of health care and25 billion cut for Veterans Affairs while the Chimp acts out his fantasy of Pilot"Top Gun."

Then, they talk of compassionate conservatism. What the hell is that?

Then these repugnants get mad over the Supremes ruling on gay rights. My question is, "Why are these repressed deviant repugnats so concerned about what gays do in their bedrooms????" What? They wanna take notes from the police report to enjoy in the privacy of their own bathroom? Take the Clinton scandal for example. What was the point of posting all the steamy details of his sexual daliance with Lewinsky on the Internet? Why? Maybe, so they can kill tow birds withone stone.

1) To humilate Clinton
2) So, they could enjoy the transcript in the privacy fo their own bathrooms.

(You know that's what these repressed people do)

Then, there is the Michigan ruling on Affirmative Action. The repugnants are fightin' mad over that. Why? Because 4-5 black/Hispanic people get into a law school? When I was studying for the bar, I looked around. There were maybe 10 blacks in the class of 200 and only 3 (including myself) were male. That's about the average. BUT, OH, NO, WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!Then, expect the perfunctory, misinterpreted, and twisted quote from Martin Luther King about color-blindness and the odd black to prove a point (Clarence Thomas. These people make me sick. )

Why is it that they LOVE to quote MLK yet every step of advancement a minority makes there's always some sort of republican backlash?

Is it because everyone is right about them? They are racist repugnants?

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by Colonel]

Hey Col.
You still friends with the traitor? Or did you cast him into the pit of the unforgiven??
I would love to hear his side of things......................

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Traitor, which was one was that?

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Memories, how they fade sooooo fast.....

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Now, I got a warning. I don't even know what i said. I guess hurt a republican's feelings.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic

Memories, how they fade sooooo fast.....

Oh, YOU. Well, I can forgive someone for not knowing the history of the republican party.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Ok.
I do not hate Democrats; as I once was one, and by the way, a Libertarian to boot!! Ha. silly me........my views are not knee jerk my friend.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yes. I know a lot of history. Good, bad and ugly... it is all of that.the question is, who is producing now? Hmm.

I see. I would rather have straightforwardness to an end, than chaos perpetuated by chaos.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Hahahahaha! Man, why didn't you guys say that when we were getting lynched in the 60's, brutalized in the 70's, anally raped thru police brutality in the 90's, and dragged on dirt roads in 2000?

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by Colonel]

Okay, sometimes I'm a little slow on the up-take, but I think I surmise you're black, right? Or African-American, or whatever the correct term is that I am supposed to use in order NOT to offend you. I feel I have the freedom to ask about this because the above events all point to a "we" that is not all of "us".

I would ask that you consider a few things:

1.) I made it to the grand old age of 5 before the 60's ended. During those first 5 years of my life I neither lynched anyone...or attended any lynchings. I'm fairly certain, I didn't even know what a lynching was yet.

2.) I made it to the grand old age of 15 before the 70's ended. During those next 10 years I still had not lynched anyone, attended any lynchings...but DID know what one was by then. I also did not brutalize anyone...other than my little sister when she bugged me too much. By the way, she's not black.

3.) The 80's seem to be the caucasians shining decade, huh??? That's because a REPUBLICAN was in office.

4.) During the 90's I abstained from ALL anal rape. Just consider it my decade of lent...that's what I chose to give up. p.s. aint been there!

5.) 2000 - I remember it very well. I also remember that the Texas community - the entire state of Texas as a community was REPULSED by this atrocity (I was living there then) and COMMITTED to both the punishing of these white-trash idiots, as well as sending a clear message to any other white-trash idiots that might be considering the same type of atrocity...so what's your point??? Should they have had a "lynching" instead???

And then I have to close with asking: Am I to gather from this litany of past sins that you are of the ilk that believe society (read that as **I**) should pay some type of remuneration to YOU (a person that I am going to assume hasn't been lynched, brutalized, sodomized or dragged) for the sufferings of people OTHER than you, by people OTHER than me???

Could you clarify this?

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Well, Val, you are correct, I am black and that term is fine with me. Secondly, I don't feel that anyone today owes any renumeration, particularly me since I am from the West Indies. (Oh, to the repugnants out there. I am born American,l since it was a territory.)

It would be too difficult to figure who gets what. I think the whole idea is disgusting and embarrasing and it feeds into the repugnant stereotype of blacks looking for a handout.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Oh, and the anal rape I am referring to is the police attack against a black prisoner in New York with a broom handle, if I remember correctly.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yes, okay, but your remembering the particular incident kind of brings home the point I am trying to make in challenging your post.

The isolated incidents of the police brutality you refer to, and the disgusting dragging incident cannot be used to pummel society, and can't be used in some argument you are trying to make against republicans.

There are bad republicans, there are bad democrats, there are bad whites, there are bad blacks..

accept it. I'm not going to assume your a crackhead or a gangbanger just because there are black crackheads and gangbangers...please show the same courtesy to me, both concerning my race, and my political views.

If you do that, maybe you can get this thread back on track!

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
(Chuckle)

Well, first of all, you would assume that I am attacking all whites. I'm not. I am attacking all republicans (black and white) b/c I detest them and, in that course, I believe this thread is going quite according to plan.

Now, you say that, not all republicans were "e-vile." Well, I say thee nay as I have posted in a prior thread:

So, I see the repugnant minions have amassed in force against the Colonel, claiming the high ground and saying that I ve described Democrats in my accurate portrayal of the repugnant party.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
(The rest of the post)

They cry, foul, pleading,"No, wait, please. We're not all like that. We're not all gun-totin' bigots, homophobes, and deranged religious zealots. Some of us are rather decent people who are open and tolerating of others." (Little do they know that they have indeed confirmed the accuracy of my statement in that some---many--are as I have described since they try to differentiate themselves.)

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
(End of prior post)

Well, I have this for you. If you "run-of-the-mill" repugnants are actually decent people and not as I have characterized your whole disgusting lot, why would you be quick to freely choose to aid, support, or at a minimum, identify and align yourselves with your repugnant leaders who on many occassions openly display traits of racism, homophobia, greed, religious superiority, and bitter, ungodly miserliness. Why would you choose to assoicate with them if you are not like them?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join