It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Colonel on Republicans

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I hate to say it but the Colonel never gives up TRUST ME.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Also i have to say that i agree with the Colonel i dislike Bush, for roping Britain into wars that are not justified.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by Colonel
Oh, so what's the truth?: That's I'll benefit from a tax cut? That Affirmative Action is wrong unless your black and its for a prison cell or you're white and your last name is Bush? What's the truth?

You're so blinded by your bias and hate you wouldn't recognize the truth if it was spelled out for you in ten foot letters and given to you on a gold platter.
Your chosen job is to twist and distort the truth so as to mislead people into making wrong decisions. Assuming you are what you have led us to believe you are.
Unless you are a corporate attorney, in which case I could have a sliver of respect for you. At least then you would be dealing with contracts, agreements and statutes in the right environment, rather than duping sovereign men on the land into paying for the misdeeds or infractions committed by the straw men they have been made to think they are.

Filthy. And, as I've stated before, irrelevant. But entertaining. Kind of like a caustic sit-com looked at for pitiful humor and not taken seriously. "Colonel", yeah, right.

You have the nerve to judge me and my profession coming from Alabama? I'm amazed you can string a sentence together.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
I didn't miss that. I followed it pretty closely in fact.

While I don't care for Lott that much I think he was railroaded. He didn't advocate ANYTHING. He was giving 'props' to the old dude - no more, no less. No one attending, black or white claimed to take any offense to what he said. It was blown way, way out of proportion. It's funny, I don't see YOUR party getting their panties in a ruffle every time former KKK member and W.V. Senator R. Byrd feels the need to use the N word.

I like Frist better than Lott. So, I am in a way glad it happened and if Lott is all you have to gloat over that is fine w/ me because that's pretty darn pathetic but I guess the Dem party has to take what table scraps it can get these days.

Those weren't just "props." It was advocation of segregation b/c that was the only thing Strom ran on in his presidential bid, betraying Lott's feelings on race relations. There is no hate here. Its is an objective truth, buttressed by the fact that Lott has said it SEVERAL times in his career.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Furthermore, everyone took offense---the black sell outs in your party vehemently took offense if the articles in that fish wrap, the Washington Times, are any indication.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Fish wrap that cracks me up never though of that think i'll refer to the South China Morning Post
as fish wrap.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Drunk, I gotta lotta mo.' Just serve up the next republican.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Now I'm just all a twitter with fear.Are you going to type more ignorant statements? Why don't you try to post something constructive,not destructive.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Here, I will post something constructive, proving my point that the repugnants and their leaders are intolerant homophobes:

Antonin Scalia is "raging" against the coming of the light.

Scalia's dissent from last week's epochal Supreme Court decision striking down Texas's anti-sodomy statute confirms Ayatollah Antonin's standing as the intellectual leader of the forces arrayed against equality and modernity in the United States. In establishing the deep historical roots of anti-gay sentiment in America, for instance, Scalia took pains to note the 20 prosecutions and four executions for consensual gay sex conducted in colonial times. He noted, approvingly, that even today, "many Americans do not want persons who openly engage in homosexual conduct as partners in their business, as scoutmasters for their children, as teachers in their children's schools or as boarders in their home."....

And in this battle, Scalia has no shortage of allies -- the recent and current Republican congressional leadership first and foremost. From Dick Armey, who referred to gay Democratic Rep. Barney Frank as "Barney Fag," to Rick Santorum, who equated consensual gay sex to "man-on-dog" fornication, to Tom DeLay, who's declared that the United States is and ought to remain a "Christian nation," to Trent Lott, who pined for segregation, the recent and current leaders of the Republican Party in Congress have compiled an impressive record of industrial-strength prejudice.

www.washingtonpost.com...

(It's just too easy)

[Edited on 3-7-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
'cmon nyeff, a democrat saying something constructive? impossible!

All that colonel has basically said is 'bush sucks and republicans are ugly' - over, and over, and over.
That's so stereotypical also. I swear there's a demsy talking point guide for morons going around that instructs you guys to:
- Say 'Bush sucks' and say it alot
- Republicans are evil and ugly

That's fine - it's arguments like that which cause his party to loose seats. Keep it up colonel! You're really just a tool for the republicans - the GOP thanks you!

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I will keep it up b/c its true. Its high time the American people wake up and see who their leaders are and what direction they are taking us. And if the best you can do is to say, "yeah, so what." Then, I do fear for this "Christian nation."

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
My point is the best you can do is say: 'bush sucks' and 'republicans are ugly'. What a clever mantra! (so clich�)

Again, I beseech you to keep it up! Don't debate the issues, just: bush sucks! I'm telling you, the dems are bound take backs some seats and probably the WH with that strategy! McAuliffe best watch out for colonel!

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
And all of this coming on the heels of the most unethical,crooked presidences of all time.
It boggles the mind how quickly some people forget.

link   
I never said Bush sucks. In fact, I don't ever think I attacked Bush personally. I attacked the Republican Party and to sum up, they are savages. Apparently, you have accepted my assessment. I'm glad you see the light.

Now, we must change the course of government for the better---back to the way I knew America, back to the way Americans knew America, back to the way the world knew America............

as that shining city on the hill where aspirations and dreams come to life---not the war-ready fortress in the night prepared to send the world into the Dark Ages.

[Edited on 3-7-2003 by Colonel]

link   
Yo, America sux!! The whole political party thing is $&*@&! up!!, the judicial system is messed up, and our country is divided against itself!

Hey Colonel,
Are you that mad at the Republicans, or just at Bush?
I left the Republicans and haven't joined anyone else!!
The Democrats waste our money,
The Republicans don't make any money with the stupid tax cuts,
The Greens want marijuana legalized,
and the Liberitarian wants to decentralize America and give states more rights!!

Sounds bad because it is.
So don't scrutinize the Republicans so bad, look at everyone else too.

Stay cool, Tassadar

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
shining city upon a hill, huh? plagiarizing someone you would call evil, are you?

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Furthermore, everyone took offense---the black sell outs in your party vehemently took offense if the articles in that fish wrap, the Washington Times, are any indication.

NM

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Yo, America sux!! The whole political party thing is $&*@&! up!!, the judicial system is messed up, and our country is divided against itself!

Hey Colonel,
Are you that mad at the Republicans, or just at Bush?
I left the Republicans and haven't joined anyone else!!
The Democrats waste our money,
The Republicans don't make any money with the stupid tax cuts,
The Greens want marijuana legalized,
and the Liberitarian wants to decentralize America and give states more rights!!

Sounds bad because it is.
So don't scrutinize the Republicans so bad, look at everyone else too.

Stay cool, Tassadar

Both. I'm sorry but, this country HAD hope before. The world looked upon America with favor. I was proud of that. Now, look at what these savages have done to this great land.

Yes, no polical party is perfect but some are just so bad that........

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Hmmm. Black sell out. Are you Black, ever been??
You dare assume my motivations.

I say you are a POS. I hope you are good with acronyms, because you are not very good at constructive debate. Your only talent, besides being an asshat, is making your fraud of a political party look even more patheitic- I am glad to be under the Big Tent, not the big Pile.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ok Letz go back in time to the last time we had a good president,

Bush: no, u said he was bad
Clinton: dirty boy
Bush: related 2 Bush

(skip a few)

what, JFK?- he got killed by the government, or someone anyways.

Who do you suggest for President Colonel? BIll Gates, Kianna Reeves, Shaq? I really can't hink of a good one so we might as well accept it or move to Canada, sry.

Tassadar

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join