It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Colonel on Republicans

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Sorry. That was in reference to Maynardsthirdeye's last post about Bush '41.

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

Dirty business ........ what was the story anyway?.............

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Young agent Bush of the CIA was charged with insuring the opiate pipeline was not interfered with during the Vietnam conflict. That may sound contradictory to his anti-drug stance, but you have to understand what they mean when they say something.

During the first term of the infant nation's congress, the US politicians saw fit to promise the opiate monopoly to the East India Company (name long since changed, identity hidden, but still alive). Nothiong has changed, the war on drugs is only against those not allowed to trade in them.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
That is a better understanding of the hearsay I've heard over the years...I will investigate.....

Thanks T.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Read the whole dirty story on Hong Kong...

it's nasty...for us, that is.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Man, you know, I CHOSE to drop it but, as I said before, republicans are a belligerent species, so, of course, they will keep on this topic, b/c they are feral, until I concede (never happen).

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to read ALL of the posts here (like 15 or so) soncemy last post but I will take issue with one.

The Dems didn't create Newspeak. It was the conservatives from Fox and Ann Coulter and the like.

Liberal from the dictionary means "holding, expressing, or following politcal views that support civil liberties, democratic reforms, and use of governmental power to promtoe social progress.

Webster's II New Riverside University Dictionary, P. 689 (1984).

Conservative means "tending to oppose change :favoring traditional views and values; moderate cautious."

Webster's II New Riverside University Dictionary, P. 301 (1984).

Now, who has villified the word liberal when it actually stands for social progress? Was it Fox News?

Now, I'm real tired and pissed off (had a bad day). We can drop this but, if you choose to continue....

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
How would you feel if DEMs and Repubs were being USED by that same people?!

Have you taken that into thought? Just for a moment, recap in your own mind the history of these parties.

TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOOOLLLLL

Ok times up, did you think about it...ok guess not, but maybe you did.

So it's obvious your ranting about what political party is the right one goes to accomplish nothing. Not that ranting isn't useful or even benificial to most, it's just, personally I dislike current political parties. In my life time it's not the party who makes the difference but the PEOPLE UNITED for a JUST CAUSE. So please lets stop argueing about DEM this and REP that...it's old and many including myself are more willing to hear about important changes than a continued bashing.

SCREW democrats AND republicans, they go hand in hand. As it's just another way to seperate people. As is obvious in the posts above...

Ok, you have my vote for that one.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
You see, in this world my friend, there are two kinds of people, those who shoot guns, and those who wish they had bullets to put in their guns while they are being shot.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hey so what makes the Dems so good?

I haven't heard anything good about them so far, just bad stuff about the republicans?

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Dems and Reps never support the goodness of their Parties for the simple fact, I believe, that not even the Presidential candidates of the said parties know what good is in them.

I for one see no good in the Democrats, they want a Central Government overlord that distributes "welfare and love" to all like some God. Gods never distribute love, they only turn vengeful and corrupt as time passes.

The Democrats will have the States abolished and in their stead, a Police district where the law is administered with utmost of supremacy, and Majority opinions considering morality and social virtues will be removed in favor of the minority outcry. *Spits*

While it may seem Republicans are greedy and "evil" that does not matter.

The good thing about the Republicans is that they will always seek to support the states above a Central Government, for they know there's no power to be gained, when the law is above you.

Which in this nation, so far, the Law has never been above anyone, with enough money.

Both sides of course have their fall backs, but a Judicial Dictatorship is worse, no matter how much "Justice" is dispensed.

Which is why the Supreme Court was never given any powers by the Constitution.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
So, I see the repugnant minions have amassed in force against the Colonel, claiming the high ground and saying that I ve described Democrats in my accurate portrayal of the repugnant party.

They cry, foul, pleading,"No, wait, please. We're not all like that. We're not all gun-totin' bigots, homophobes, and deranged religious zealots. Some of us are rather ...

(and as the dust cleared, the Colonel was the last man standing)

Your "religious zealots" are god fearing people who actually take the time everyday to think right from wrong and not preach (in rap) about how many women they slept with or how many drugs they sold, or how many cars they drive. Democrats are a sick bunch and they do use their own party. Jews are the controlling party of the democrats, and guess what, they are controlling the african americans. So who is the slave now. Clinton messed everything up by trying to imitate one of his rap idols, with monica, not to mention many other things. I am glad Bush is finally straightning things out. And we need to make drug laws tougher. I also believe police should be allowed to beat their suspects.

[edit on 1-7-2004 by TACHYON]

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join