It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Something is very wrong with men”

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Perhaps if we compare fertility data from varying environments, such as polluted and clean, densely and sparsely populated, different diets and such, we will come up with a likely conclusion which can the be investigated by science, as opposed to guessing.

It could even be a natural mechanism as a response to a densely populated environment.

We don't know, but we could find out.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Is this really a BAD thing? There are way to many people on this planet now. 99 percent of the problems society is experiencing is due to overpopulation. We are killing the planet. If we don't get our numbers down the ecosystem is going to collapse anyway.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

hummm. Here is an article from the New York times from 1969.

A STERILITY DRUG IN FOOD IS HINTED; Biologist Stresses Need to Curb Population Growth

By GLADWIN HILLSpecial to The New York Times ();
November 25, 1969,
, Section , Page 19, Column , words

SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 24--A possibility that the Government might have to put sterility drugs in reservoirs and in food shipped to foreign countries to limit human multiplication was envisioned today by a leading crusader on the population problem.

query.nytimes.com...

In some other thread i posted several papers that hinted that these steps, and others were taken. Will have to look for it.

This is probably the reason why the sperm count in a lot of men has lowered.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

Is this really a BAD thing? There are way to many people on this planet now. 99 percent of the problems society is experiencing is due to overpopulation. We are killing the planet. If we don't get our numbers down the ecosystem is going to collapse anyway.

Feel free to "cull yourself down for the good of the Earth"... However, forcing your sadistic view of "needing to cull down the population" shouldn't be forced on others...

I find it incredibly ironic that the people who always call "for the need to cull/curb population growth", those people never offer to "cull themselves down for the good of Earth"...

If the Gates, if Soros, if Hillary and her Husband, and all democrats/progressives and even those republicans who claim "there is a need to curb the population" culled themselves from the Earth, the world would certainly be a much better place.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Clearly, there has to be some cause for this, and something that affects "Western" men and not others, if the data is correct.

If it's a plot, to lower population, though, why Western nations, but not others? Many others have far more poverty and overcrowding, so where is the logic? Saving some other method for those places?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I am not talking about "culling" the population, I never made any inference of killing human beings to reduce the population at all. You need to go back and re-read what I wrote. I am talking about less babies being born. Big difference. If you want to talk about sadism, one form is to have 7 kids and not be able to take care of them. Or expect me to take care of them. If you want to talk about sadism, look at all the suffering that is going on that is directly related to overpopulation. Starvation is a pretty awful way to die. Not being able to find a job because there are 1000 people competing for every job is pretty brutal too. Getting COPD from air pollution from thousands of cars spewing filth into the air is not pleasant. You don't think there's too many people on Earth? Personally I think we should have 2 kids and that's it. Replacement level population. I am not one of those people who thinks we should kill off millions of people as a fix, but I am one of those people who thinks maybe having less kids would be a good thing, at least not having more than two to a couple. Wow, you really took a lot out of that statement that wasn't there. Seems to be a lot of this happening lately.
edit on 16-9-2017 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I recall this being reported a long time back in relation to the effects observed in wildlife populations and now it's getting obvious in the human populations as well. What was suggested back then was that plastics have infiltrated the environment extensively and many of the common polymers 'mimic' oestrogen with the end result being that males of all exposed species are becoming less male all the time. I've seen mention of that symptom in recent discussions so it's getting to be clearer all the time.

Have we crossed the tipping point or is there still time to reverse the trend (whatever the cause)?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

This it would seem is when it began.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Just send the women my way. I can't put it in without risking a child support payment.

I come by it honestly though. Just ask all of my half brothers and sisters.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
And oh, by the way. My diet sucks (stares at empty can of apple pie filling with spoon sticking out) and I don't live a healthy lifestyle.

I don't go to the doctor though. Might be it.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

So this is the real life "The Children of Men" movie, where women can't get pregnant anymore.

Frightening... plastics, pesticides, chemicals, GMOs etc. are likely the culprit

Really its a mixed blessing....lots of sex, just no babies.....depends on how you look at it, and how you look at children.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Apollumi
Just send the women my way. I can't put it in without risking a child support payment.

I come by it honestly though. Just ask all of my half brothers and sisters.

Ya, Im a fertile myrtle too....I have 6 kids that I know of.....

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

So this is the real life "The Children of Men" movie, where women can't get pregnant anymore.

Frightening... plastics, pesticides, chemicals, GMOs etc. are likely the culprit

Don't forget cellphones in their pockets...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
There are so many endocrine disruptors prevalent world-wide. Some of them are non-hormone phamaceuticals, like Metformin. In the United States there is zero EPA regulations for Metformin and its ultimate transformation product, Guanylurea. Metformin is an endocrine disruptor to fish at environmentally relevant levels. I can't imagine what else might be an endocrine disruptor that has yet been tested. Food stuff, household cleaners, plastics etc., much of this sort of stuff is imported and some countries no doubt have poorer regulations on such contaminates than the United States. We expose ourselves to this # everyday. The problem is, when you have one of the world's most prescribed drugs on the planet not even regulated nor any serious attention being put on it, a problem is bound to unfold. Metformin is manufactured by shoddy pharmaceutical companies known to have adulterated products and much of it is coming from India. Sure, it might not cause acute endocrine disrupting effects noticeablein humans, but we do know that the fetus is exposed to nearly the same levels that circulate within the mother. During embryonic and fetal developments exposure to 500+mg of something known to be an endocrine disruptor is not good. A normal developing human embryo is gonna weigh less than 1000g before the eighth week of gestation (more than likely). Imagine a human embryo weighing 500g being exposed to 1000mg of Metformin a day. When it is born, it is further exposed to more endocrine disruptors found in baby food, plastics, and then in the mother's milk. This stuff hasn't been studied seriously enough to know what the hell is going on. I personally think it is out of control.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Destruction of the rh- civilian blood lines by the Khazarian Jewish elite. Same with mass immigration, all in good time just before Planet X comes, the intention is a merging of races afterward.

The Caucasian race and red heads in particular are on the verge of extinction. Don't let this happen on your watch!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well when it comes to pregnancy Over my lift time I have noticed something odd women seam to go through a cycle some yes ( being decades ) i dont see alot of preggers women ( being 7 - 9 months that is )
other decades they are filling the street all of a sudden women every ware pregegrs .

Its a kind of birth rates after a big storm thing . But i will say this i have a23 year old son and he has two children ( one in a cooker ) now and the third he inharated .

Most of his friends have 2-4 kids and i see rug rats every ware in the streets with black Spanish .
so If this is true then humans mite have a problem in ooo a million years or so .

Schools are over flowing againg in this area 35 % black 65 % white and teh rest just what ever lots of kids million of kids kids kids kids kids OOOO i have a head ake let me nap is teh most spoken fraz

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

who is purely caucasian , negroid or mongoloid now ?

our DNA is so mixed I doubt there are any pure bloodlines , save for royalty and creepy incest families

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: EndOfDays77

who is purely caucasian , negroid or mongoloid now ?

our DNA is so mixed I doubt there are any pure bloodlines , save for royalty and creepy incest families

That's absolutely not true. As stated above said countries have the purest lines. You need to go back far enough to understand.
30,000 years ago cro Magnon was the original European (from atlantis) they interbred with civilians (RH+) resulting in today's descendants in society.

RH- is reptilian and RH+ is ape based so I'm not picking on any one, its just anything other than Rh- is de purifying the line.

I'm Irish for example and my Dads side came from Westport area (north west ireland) around 1840. Of coarse people have come and gone for millenia, but until today, migration was limited, so you'll also find these are where you'll find the purest RH- lines from Atlantis, this migration occurred around 1600bc with the last PX passage. This is who the Tuatha De Danann were.

I hope this doesn't sound like a supremisist rant, but when you understand the truth, you stand up for it. The royals, elites, and the Khazars are a different branch of RH-, the original stock is Atlantean in the public realm.

Going back 2000 years theRomans were overtly destroying the nephilim and Cro Magnon RH- tribes in Europe, in one case wiping out 130,000 people kids and women included. But they never took Ireland and Scotland, so yes populations have merged for millenia, but at the furthest reaches of Europe it remained pure. So that's furthest away from eastern migration, but nearest to the homelands of Hyperborea and Atlantis.

Today's elites are an extension of the Romans, in blood and agenda. They are intent on eliminating RH- lines. Yes predominantly Caucasian, but it resides in all races. Red heads make up atm perhaps 1-2% of the population.. It's expected an overall population cull (due to Planet X) will amount to around a 90% death rate.. So how many will we have after? If this was an endangered rhino there would be measures taken, but it's quite the opposite, the elites (and the ET hidden hand) will get their population cull due to Px it saddens me to say, this is why I post on here to raise awareness.

✌️

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Just popped through the thread and noticed a lot of people thinking this just involves "Western" men, but from a few years ago another report talked about the falling birth rates in ALL First World countries and I think this report has simply identified another symptom of that larger issue. Other symptoms exist however and point to what could be a larger problem.

I'd like to point out Japan - an "Eastern" country where the issue of falling birth rates has been going on for some time and is already presenting problems of mostly a financial (tax) nature. There are the various symptoms contributing to this and I'll mention some of the ones I think are the top contributors.

Japan, like many Asian countries, is more open about people identifying as a gender other than what they were born with - and has been for decades. NewHalfs, or the more derogatory Lady Boys, were even popular celebrities on television.
Gender confusion almost seems to be promoted worldwide now and anyone saying that a child can't choose their gender is discriminating against the entire group. We don't let them choose to smoke, drink, or vote, but a 5 year old born a male can say he's a girl and we promote and praise that? This confusion doesn't simply go away as the child ages, as it is being reinforced from a young age - so simply saying, "He identified as a her and we let him do so," doesn't mean the rest of that person's life will be free of confusion or that they'll end up in a normal relationship. I personally don't care about an adult making that choice, but a child...

Japanese men also have been seen as having a predilection for pedophilia - Thailand and the Philippines even banned lone Japanese men from vacationing in their countries at one point because they believed most came to engage in illegal sex with minors. Even in Japanese anime there is an increasing amount of pedophile like behavior that is being introduced into the mainstream shows, stuff that previously was only in the more ecchi style shows. Also, a growing trend (not new, but growing) in many is to depict men/boys as weak, stupid, and perverted, while increasingly the women are the aggressive, smarter, sexually uninhibited characters - which is yes, sort of a mirror of what is actually happening there, but most anime is still written by men - so, is this how they really see themselves...

As Japanese women have become more involved in management and higher level jobs in Japan, more Japanese men are opting out of college and careers and instead turning into NEETs that stay at their parent's home. In fact more and more Japanese women now go out with the express purpose to find a guy for a one night stand, turning the idea of nampa (basically girl hunting) completely around - you don't really even see nampa depicted in anime as much either. Some Japanese women actually complain about the lack of men interested in dating, while others have turned to alternate relationships to make up for the lack of men. A lot of men simply decide it is too much trouble to date, as then they may get married, start a family, and then be expected to work at a job with long hours where they then don't get to see said family. It is like the men have been castrated mentally and prefer to stay home masturbating to animated women that tease, but don't put out.

What I find alarming is that this started in Japan about 30 years ago or so and now seems to be a growing issue in other countries - however, Japan didn't have the same level of food tampering/manipulation seen in other countries and I doubt all of this could be the result of pollution from traditional sources (manufacturing & industry), but it can't be ruled out. My own thought is that it is something disrupting the hormonal balance in pregnant women specifically - as that can alter the level of testosterone or estrogen in the fetus, which in turn can lead to men that act more feminine or women that act more masculine.

This may be the driving factor behind the growing issue of gender confusion, falling birth rates, and low testosterone, but there is no real way to prove it. Also, I don't think we can simply blame it on big pharma exclusively, unless they used Japan as some sort of test case before moving on to the rest of the First World nations, but I could be wrong - I am posting on a conspiracy site and Monsanto is about as close to evil as a corporate entity can get...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Any bets whether that will happen ten years from now?

Don't worry. Humans become infertile just about the time that science advances sufficiently to enable us to continue the human race by artificial means.

We're saved.

This happens every cycle.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join