It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Something is very wrong with men”

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I know about Taurine but was just thinking those energy drinks taste so funky that they could nefariously hide crap in there that most people wouldn't otherwise ingest. I know i can't get my kids to take their medicine when necessary but toss a can of red bull in front of them and it goes down quick.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well the nwo should be happy. I actually do think our global civilization is a little overpopulated but i wouldnt agree with the nwo agenda.

Part of the chemtrail effects? Gmo foods? Maybe as a natural biological reaction to lack of space and overpopulation pressures? Cell phone tower and wifi / phone radiation?

Maybe a little of each of the above.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

As a one time heavy drinker of energy drinks (one based from apple Juice called V, its from New Zealand) ... I found (speaking as a Chemist, who worked with Amino Acids a lot during his PhD). You mix certain things together there is no guarantee it tastes good

Red bull tastes like cough medicine to me to be blunt. V has an orgnaic product (apple juice, lemon juice, and green coffee extract plus water) that tastes nice, their other products, while I like them, they taste artificial (yep they are).

I again think the amount of sugar and caffeine is an issue. The caffeine is an issue because kids seem to line them up and drink several. I showed some younger friends once what that did (I put a BP cuff on and had them watch me for an hour while we played Magic the Gathering). I'm a coffee fan, but I know what a safe limit is. These kids mix depressants (alcohol) with stimulants (caffeine) and wonder why they feel horrible. Yager Bombs (what I just talked about) are one of the more stupid ideas you can do. Sure you are "Dancing all night", but you are stressing your system.

Back to sperm (male fertility) .... I do wonder if we've actually managed to self select as a species to less virile? I am going to ignore the ignorant comments of "we are less masculine today" that people have posted here. Masculinity and its definition has changed over the centuries. What has also changed is we don't self select things out of the species anymore. Thats been going on since the Industrial revolution.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
My bf and I actually have the opposite problem. In the 9 years we've been together we (not even trying) have 4 children. We avoid most all food/drink/pharmaceuticals that have been listed, among other things. Maybe there is something to it.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Testosterone levels are dropping reply to: loam

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Perhaps it is related to the decline in plant nutrients due to increased CO2 levels?

This is a long article, but here's an interesting bit about one of the big sources of food for bees:

Ziska devised an experiment that eliminated the complicating factor of plant breeding: He decided to look at bee food.

Goldenrod, a wildflower many consider a weed, is extremely important to bees. It flowers late in the season, and its pollen provides an important source of protein for bees as they head into the harshness of winter. Since goldenrod is wild and humans haven’t bred it into new strains, it hasn’t changed over time as much as, say, corn or wheat. And the Smithsonian Institution also happens to have hundreds of samples of goldenrod, dating back to 1842, in its massive historical archive—which gave Ziska and his colleagues a chance to figure out how one plant has changed over time.

They found that the protein content of goldenrod pollen has declined by a third since the industrial revolution—and the change closely tracks with the rise in CO2. Scientists have been trying to figure out why bee populations around the world have been in decline, which threatens many crops that rely on bees for pollination. Ziska’s paper suggested that a decline in protein prior to winter could be an additional factor making it hard for bees to survive other stressors.

Ziska worries we’re not studying all the ways CO2 affects the plants we depend on with enough urgency, especially considering the fact that retooling crops takes a long time.

Alas, it's an odd angle to consider environmental changes, so it is still little-studied.
edit on 19Thu, 14 Sep 2017 19:05:57 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago9 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It's obviously to do with the amount of plastics in our diet now.

www.scientificamerican.com...

theconversation.com...
edit on 14-9-2017 by qwertydrive because: Fix

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I don't really buy it. Where I am, people seem to breed like rabbits. Most people seem to have at least 4 kids, but it's not uncommon to see a half dozen. I suppose you could attribute it to the religious, this is a rather religious area. It's like one baby's born, the next is conceived the following week. Irish Twins, one every damn year, it's a friggin' stepping stone display of children around here.

I really felt sorry for the 20-something guy in Meijer last week who was desperately trying wrangle 6 little girls who all appeared to be under 7 years old, and the wife trotting along with the next clearly in the oven holding the toddler.
7 freakin' daughters, 6 of them all whining one thing or another to "Daddyyyy", holy crap. Even my husband feels sorry for him when they all hit puberty. Teenage PMS x 7, one right after the other. OUCH.
edit on 9/14/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson
1. Monsanto (traceable in 8/10 breastfeeding mothers - glyphosate)
2. Bisphenol-a (traceable in 95% of western human urine - plastics)
3. Those pushing man-made climate change are keeping us from the real issue, Environmental Conservation

#4 is so oxymoronic as to be funny "Environmental Conservation" but there is no 'man-made climate change'. There is no 'environmental conservation' without 'climate conservation'.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
A 2013 study found that "Detectable levels of bisphenol A have been found in the urine of 95% of the adult population of the United States.

naturalfertilitybreakthrough.com...
edit on 14-9-2017 by qwertydrive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: MartinD28

Ummm we make experimental pharmaceuticals. Probably you name it, we use it. Mind you we also are regularly tested, and were appropriate protection. None the less, I could not (and for confidentiality) should not list them.

Huh. Potent stuff no doubt. I assume they regularly test as a precaution to screen for abnormalities..Or maybe just an OSHA thing. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MartinD28

They test for our well being. It depends what we are working on. Just because some start-up thinks they are onto a good thing, does not mean it is so. I've worked on highly potent (its a specific term in Pharma) things, and not so much before.

Upshot. My swimmers are fine .

(post by TheGoondockSaint removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

There's even glyphosate in baby formula, unfortunately, because of the gmo cornmeal in it. Genetic modification isnt an inherently bad thing. It can be used for good but, like most scientific knowledge, we use it for evil. It started with Mendel crossbreeding different types of plants in his garden in the 1800s, if my memory is correct. Thats harmless. Genetically encoding poison into plants is far from harmless though..

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

I agree

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Women are also having fertility issues as well, not just men, so that is compounding the issue. My gf had an IUD for a couple years after she had her son. We have had unprotected sex for years and, forgive me for being so blunt, there have been plenty of times I dont pull out, especially when we decided we wanted another kid. My swimmers are fine. She cant get pregnant because of that IUD, even though it was removed almost 2 years ago. I'm almost positive that is the cause. Not to mention, they put chemicals in everything that also affect the female endocrine system as well. I feel like I avoided most of that by being selective about where I get my food and water and what products I use, mostly organic. I avoid junk food and tap water like the plague. I prefer artesian well water. She didn't live life like that until she met me. I kind of opened her eyes to a lot of the BS in the world. She was the typical Portland liberal until she met me. Now she's a gun toting, freedom loving righty lol. Or white supremacist nazi scum, depending on your mental health.....

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop

originally posted by: rickymouse
Too many Avacados.

The governments of the world have been trying to reduce world population for a long time, just because most people do not believe this doesn't mean the practice is not in play.

They have employed many different tactics to lower US population. If you subtract all immigration and their kids from our population statistics you will see that the population is actually lowering here in the USA. It would be way more evident if they were to stop letting so many people move in. The influx of immigrants does not actually hurt the population reduction figures, the way it is written is on the ones in your country, not those immigrating. People are so clueless as to what is happening.

I was thinking its too much Red Bull, Oh the irony of the strong bull
Seriously, I see so many guys drinking it like water. A lot of those energy drinks have become quite popular these days and would be a good delivery system since they taste a bit weird anyhow and mask the chemicals or Taurine etc.. that they put in them. My guess would be energy drinks...

Well, according tot this article, taurine actually increases things, not decreases them. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

But, it is in rats, I am a mouse.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This is actually pretty good news. I think, in the larger scheme of things, part of this might even be a natural population control reaction due to human overpopulation and crowding.

However, we would need more data from developing countries. While they have always had larger families and higher birthrates due to culture, poverty, and lack of birth control, I have seen a few studies that suggest even their birthrates have been dropping, though are still higher than the U.S. Unlike the west, social factors such as education and birth control don't exist, yet I remember reading about fertility rates having recent drops for no known reason.

With increasing technology and longer lifespans, the need to breed at replacement level goes down. Perhaps humans have some inborn biological trigger when they hit a certain population density.

I do not have kids, nor will I. I really feel bad for kids now, because the world they will live in is only going to get much worse, less stable, and harder for them to live in.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Developed society's citizens have less children, whether pushed to do so or not, due to economic reasons and as being shown more now- pollution.

It's another reason why the elites want immigration due to lowered birth rates of citizens, it's not because they care about the people either, they want a population that will work for less, albeit they don't know but probably don't care that the people won't last long being abused and rightfully so. Too many migrants have been poisoned from farming chemicals as is it, amounting to cancers, birth defects and more.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Are we not just seeing the human equivalent of the Mouse Utopia experiments. Surely the amount of comfort we live in is having an effect on us? Even without all the chemicals, I don't think that over population is an issue though, if you search out the experiments you'll see that the mice started breeding at under replacement levels long before over population became an issue.

You can see parallels with it throughout the modern world. If it were chemicals that had been leaking into the system our bodies would have adapted to overcome the new environmental challenge, I think what we are witnessing is something much different to what you're all thinking.

If the Mouse Utopia holds true for humans then we could well be witnessing the beginning of the death of a species.

Dead

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join