It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Something is very wrong with men”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:
(post by Lurker1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

You are whacked. Women have a lot of the same issues. You think women have no problems with stress, or that they don't ingest toxins?

I did not say females weren't? I was speaking from a males point of view
Sorry to of upset you

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

For me it makes perfect sense once you adopt the paradigm that "Nature" might not want more people in its' garden.

While every creature comes by design with the drive and ability to reproduce and grow it's population, it is usually limited by available food, water etc.

Since the first humans figured out rounding up animals in a pen beside their hut and breeding them was easier than hunting in the wild each day or collecting seeds and planting them in crops was easier than gathering each day.

We have steadily advanced and at each innovative leap focused on ways to circumvent nature's natural mechanisms for population control.

But Nature is infinitely smarter than us and more complex than our greatest scientific minds can ever fully grasp.

And nature measures minutes in Millennia.

Nature has an infinite number of tools at her disposal.

Take this startling recent discovery for example:

The great nutrient collapse
The atmosphere is literally changing the food we eat, for the worse. And almost nobody is paying attention.

www.politico.com...

That's right. Our food's nutritional content is dropping. Globally.

So less fertility, less nutritional content in food, worsening weather, less clean water, more severe weather events etc.
Nature has endless levers she can pull to cull the human population and I suspect they will increase in effectiveness the longer we engage in ridiculous hubris and believe nature is a force that can be subjugated by us and our "clever" technology.

This is why I always thought "Save the Earth!" was a stupid rallying cry.

As George Carlin used to say, the earth doesn't need saving, humans do. The earth has survived massively worse things than "humans". Massive Meteors, Mass extinctions and Ice Ages et al.

The "Earth" will shake us clever monkeys off like a passing cold or brief flu.

It is "humans" that need saving. We need to preserve our ability to live and prosper on this planet as a species. The earth will be fine without us. Until we have a robust space program, we can not say the reverse.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Why the surprise? Western 'kultur' has been eroding for 200 years or more and its demise is accelerating as our greedy economic system squeezes more and more out of the greater part of our population (90%) to give more profits and unneeded wealth to the 10% and above (1000 individuals/families own 50% of western wealth). This unbalanced distribution has resulted in immense stress (especially on men's traditional breadwinner role), plus our food quality has decreased substantially - food now more of a 'food experience' with bright colors, intense artificial flavors and made of the cheapest carbohydrates (gluten biased). No wonder males are experiencing lower sperm counts and dying sooner than their fathers. Western kultur is in bad shape.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

concluded that sperm concentration had fallen by 52 percent among men in Western countries between 1973 and 2011.

And now for the lighter side.

1973 was when the "free love" generation was near it's prime?

Maybe all that stress free, laid back, non-committal love making just had men's reproductive systems jacked up?

Conversely, maybe the stresses and commitments of modern life reduce average sperm counts?
edit on 14-9-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Speaking of population control, I've always said the de-genderizing of society is the best way to do it. If people are not having relations of the same sex, boom, zero possibilities of an "oops".

When it boils down to it, our planet's number one enemy is too many of us so we just need to
procreation.

(post by Iostsheep removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: knows_but_doesnt

When it boils down to it, our planet's number one enemy is too many of us so we just need to
procreation.

When I see or hear that it seems to challenge Live and be fruitful? Who said that?
Maybe they see there is enough space and resources if managed differently. Considering N.Tesla technologies for example and many possible others.

Genesis 9:4 “But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it. 5 And for your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each human being, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of another human being.

6 “Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans shall their blood be shed;
for in the image of God
has God made mankind.
7 As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it.”

Therefore knowing the book of Genesis is a book containing Ancient data from Sumer-ERIDU associated with the Creation of mankind, who logically would I feel has more knowledge of genetic development "them" or the Created? Something to ponder...
edit on 9/14/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
In the spirit of conspiracy discussion.

Depopulation agenda.

In the spirit of nuclear power plants, sterilization.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Attention

THIS IS NOT THE MUDPIT!

Please remember that while posting. Behaviour that may be tolerated there, is not going to be tolerated outside of it.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Don't be silly to ask you know what this is:

Ha, that was great hadn't seen that one.

Also, he's right.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Too many Avacados.

The governments of the world have been trying to reduce world population for a long time, just because most people do not believe this doesn't mean the practice is not in play.

They have employed many different tactics to lower US population. If you subtract all immigration and their kids from our population statistics you will see that the population is actually lowering here in the USA. It would be way more evident if they were to stop letting so many people move in. The influx of immigrants does not actually hurt the population reduction figures, the way it is written is on the ones in your country, not those immigrating. People are so clueless as to what is happening.

I was thinking its too much Red Bull, Oh the irony of the strong bull
Seriously, I see so many guys drinking it like water. A lot of those energy drinks have become quite popular these days and would be a good delivery system since they taste a bit weird anyhow and mask the chemicals or Taurine etc.. that they put in them. My guess would be energy drinks...

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: FamCore

Just putting this out there.

(a) Yes it appears that the western fertility rate is down.
(b) I work in the Chemical Industry.
(c) One data point is not evidence.

So my wife and I struggled for years to get her pregnant. We had me tested regularly, because of where I work (point b) and I came back (sorry bad wording) above normal. The same goes for a number of my co-workers (we get tested for various things, due to working in experimental drug manufacture). No change in sperm motility or count.

Its something more than just the boys swimmers I believe. No proof however.

This is interesting. Would you be willing to share what types of chemicals you and your co-workers are regularly in contact with?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MartinD28

Ummm we make experimental pharmaceuticals. Probably you name it, we use it. Mind you we also are regularly tested, and were appropriate protection. None the less, I could not (and for confidentiality) should not list them.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: For Truth
I may be in the minority here, but I don't think this is a terrible thing. We can't continue with unlimited growth forever. Overpopulation is a global problem and resources (including oil, clean and usable land and water, etc...) are limited. Yes, we should recognize what is causing it before things become like Children of Men, buuuuut, hopefully that isn't too soon.

If it is caused by some elite globalist agenda, maybe this time, it is a merciful act. If the human population needs to be lower, this seems like a much more humane option than trying to get rid of them after birthing occurs.
it is not merciful...,it is the Elites playing God and deciding for themselves who gets to live and who gets to procreate, I feel
Sorry for people who accept their agenda because of a false sense that these evil doers have any sort if he yo r altruism. They want all the resources for themsekves abd we are just "useless eaters" to them. How sad that anyone should have their deprived oitliok. What gave John Holdren the right to decide anyone should be given medication to make them sterilized against their will or knowledge? He writes about it on his book and that is why he was employed by one Barack Obama.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

Taurine is just an amino acid. It becomes dangerous when isolated and used in conjunction with other chemicals.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Its also not that dangerous with a safe level of 3/g per day

People tend to cling to odd ideas of what is causing problems (and yeah not energy drinks, the dangerous things in that are the sugar and caffeine, if you're sensitive to the latter)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Woah. Que up the Handmaidens Tale.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
dunno how anybody would want to make new people anyway

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
Up a higher note, bringing a child into this world as t is right now, would be a stupid thing to do.

Rationally thinking, yes. But once you hold it in your arms and get to evolve with it, no way whatsoever.... Though future for the child may seam bleak and somber. There is nothing remotely comparable to receiving your kids amor and returning it

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join