It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki Gave Ancient Mesopotamian Rulers Advanced Weapons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
No.
We're alone. There are no such things as the anunaki or what ever.
Sorry. People need to grow out of fairy tales not embrace them.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

And Stitchen??? Oh no. The guys a total charlatan.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
No.
We're alone. There are no such things as the anunaki or what ever.
Sorry. People need to grow out of fairy tales not embrace them.

Pics or it didn't happen.

....Works both ways.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

The topic was actually aliens but that's ok.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They didn't have flying ships. Flight wasn't accomplished until the late nineteenth century.
The history of technology lays this out step by step. Old technologies led to new technologies and that led to still more and more. There is a succession from old to new that doesn't have any holes in it.
Let's deny what's in front of our eyes and fabricate a more colorful history than the real one.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

Sure. I'm not sure how to get a picture of something that didn't happen or doesn't exist.
Maybe we can get Santa to bring us a magic camera?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

a reply to: MrConspiracy

Sure. I'm not sure how to get a picture of something that didn't happen or doesn't exist.
Maybe we can get Santa to bring us a magic camera?

You're clearly very set in your beliefs. It is not my place to try and change those.

I'm very much on the fence about ancient technology, and find it extremely fascinating. I would never be so sure of myself to outright state something "didn't happen" because the history we are fed/taught growing up says it didn't.

We're constantly lied to - so to use these history books as proof is, in my opinion, misguided.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think you're wrong. I think our species used to be far more advanced than we are now and somehow at some point in time, we lost it all and had to start from scratch.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

And you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

There many examples of ancient rulers who were given advanced weapons by the gods to overthrow enemies

No...there are many stories of...not examples of....stories are not the same as examples.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

They are replicas of flying insects not planes.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

I think you're wrong. I think our species used to be far more advanced than we are now and somehow at some point in time, we lost it all and had to start from scratch.

That makes for a nice story, but there aren't really any hard facts that indicate this.

We have a very good archeological record of humans going back 50 thousand years, with some even going back more than 100 thousand years, and none of that record indicates that civilization was once more advanced.

Granted, archaeologists do find that ancient humans were very clever problem-solvers, and came up with some ingenious technological solutions to problems, but that is not at all surprising because ancient humans were still humans just like us.

They may not have had our technological knowledge we have today, but they were still just as intelligent as us -- and that's because they are us and we are them.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No, he did not "invent" Nibiru...

Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers,[1] i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats. In Babylonian astronomy, Nibiru (in cuneiform spelled dné-bé-ru or MULni-bi-rum). The term refers to the equinox and the astronomical objects associated with it.

en.wikipedia.org...(Babylonian_astronomy)

So you are telling me that Stitchen had Trump's time machine?

Do you agree or disagree that Nibiru was spoken about thousands of years before Stitchen?

Sure Stitchen added his opinions on what Nibiru might be, but he did not create Nibiru as you incorrectly claim, it was a known discussion thousands of years before his existence.

Edit:

Yes I know Wiki is a horrible source, if you disagree with the content please find a better source than I provided. I'm not trying to portray Wiki as a great source it was just the quickest I could find.
edit on 11-9-2017 by WhereAmEYE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAmEYE
a reply to: Phage

No, he did not "invent" Nibiru...

Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers,[1] i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats. In Babylonian astronomy, Nibiru (in cuneiform spelled dné-bé-ru or MULni-bi-rum). The term refers to the equinox and the astronomical objects associated with it.

en.wikipedia.org...(Babylonian_astronomy)

So you are telling me that Stitchen had Trump's time machine?

Do you agree or disagree that Nibiru was spoken about thousands of years before Stitchen?

Sure Stitchen added his opinions on what Nibiru might be, but he did not create Nibiru as you incorrectly claim, it was a known discussion thousands of years before his existence.

Edit:

Yes I know Wiki is a horrible source, if you disagree with the content please find a better source than I provided. I'm not trying to portray Wiki as a great source it was just the quickest I could find.

Sitchen may not have invented the word "Nibiru", but he did invented the idea that Nibiru was a rogue planet that swoops through the inner solar system every 3600 year, causing cataclysms.

He claims the Sumerian texts can be interpreted to say this, but his interpretation does not hold up to scrutiny -- i.e., he seems to have made his claims up, or at least he seems to have misinterpreted the texts.

He hijacked the Sumerian term "Nibiru" and gave the word a new meaning.

edit on 11/9/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

They didn't have flying ships. Flight wasn't accomplished until the late nineteenth century.
The history of technology lays this out step by step. Old technologies led to new technologies and that led to still more and more. There is a succession from old to new that doesn't have any holes in it.
Let's deny what's in front of our eyes and fabricate a more colorful history than the real one.

There are quite a few ancient writings that talk about flying craft. Strangely they most always talk about round or oval things, relative to balloons. I actually read translations of ancient scripts. There is lots of evidence of Chinese using hot air balloons on a small scale,like chinese lanterns. They knew how to do this twenty five hundred years ago. These people also would have made big versions and that is also in their history. India also has some records of probable flying ships, usually they had a black rock as a fuel source. Coal is usually black.

If you want to believe that modern society was the creater of hot air balloons, you are welcome to. It seems that patents created thieves, the people who supposedly created the hot air balloon just copycatted the idea I feel. Most people who invented things just stole the idea in the past, most people who discovered something just recorded it's existence. People were using most stuff before they were discovered. Half of scientific discoveries were known of way before someone formally discovered them.

I am not making anything up, if they were not hot air balloons in ancient civilizations than they were UFOs. I will definitely translate the information as hot air balloons, it actually better describes most of the writings. As for winged aircraft, at least gliders probably existed a long time ago, People were very intelligent years ago, look how much thinking had to go into creating ways to make and move the ancient stones. There are some people who want us to believe the history that has been created by the people who destroyed everyone elses history. The victor writes their version of history, they tried to destroy anything that they did not like.

If you cannot read things and interpret them on your own, then you are just a parrot, repeating what everyone else is saying, stuff created by people who profit by us believing in what they promote. I would rather read things with an open mind and evaluate it and also research to see if my conclusions are correct.

Hot air balloons were used for thousands of years, people were also trying to build things that fly like a bird throughout history. I am sure that people called these people crazy long ago just like they now do.

I have seen the patent of an engine that runs on water and some organic material, the engine ran great, the four people still have the car. The government will not allow the engine to be used since they can't control the emissions because the fuel can differ. Even though the emissions tested out as mostly water vapor and was way less than the emmissions created by gasoline engines, the fuel cannot be regulated so it is possible that someone can mix the fuel wrong and it can polute more. So they denied the patent usage. Does that mean that that engine does not exist? no, I know who owns that engine, four guys in our area are partners on it and they invested about a hundred grand getting all the ducks in a row.

I should build one of those engines myself, I know the guy who is one of the owners of the patent, as long as I promise him not to sell it he will probably give me the design.

When the oil runs out, someone will invent his engine, probably some major company.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

That makes for a nice story, but there aren't really any hard facts that indicate this.

We have a very good archeological record of humans going back 50 thousand years, with some even going back more than 100 thousand years, and none of that record indicates that civilization was once more advanced.

Granted, archaeologists do find that ancient humans were very clever problem-solvers, and came up with some ingenious technological solutions to problems, but that is not at all surprising because ancient humans were still humans just like us.

They may not have had our technological knowledge we have today, but they were still just as intelligent as us -- and that's because they are us and we are them.

The problem is that the people who taught you your history are proven liars....you personally may spend your life defending what you were taught....it matters not because by proxy everything in your toolbox is tainted and YOU must find a way to remediate your world view.Your teachers cheated....doesnt matter how doesnt matter why doesnt matter when.

There is an overabundance of evidence currently not considered by people whose teachers lied to them showing us that we are constantly rinse and repeating on a global scale in terms of technology and culture.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

They are replicas of flying insects not planes.

Yup, definitely looks like an insect. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

If you want to believe that we were the only advanced civilization on earth over human history, I guess I will allow you. People have been intelligent for a very long time, we are not monkeys and never evolved from apes. We did possibly evolve from the forerunners of apes though, each taking their own path to what we have today. There were intelligent cultures and individuals throughout human history, and there were less intelligent ones. Remember who writes history, the victor. Warmongers are not the most intelligent people. They chose the history in the past and probably destroyed a lot of intelligent designs unless they could weaponize it or profit from it.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Why do the same people here always p1ss on discussions.

Is there any harm is speaking openly? Isn't this what this site is for? Open discussion?

It only becomes an argument when the same users decide to come in, try to make you look like a fool for openly sharing ideas. Censor anything that doesn't fall into their ideology.. and then slide the conversation off topic.

Does it really do harm to let people use their imagination? OR have free will to their own thoughts?

No one here has all the answers. If you can't share ideas and respect others opinions, then you're part of the issue.

An example of a possible atomic blast in the past :

** Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating back thousands of years, from 8,000 to 12,000 years, destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people. One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used was about the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945.

The Ruins of Harappa: The Mahabharata clearly describes a catastrophic blast that rocked the continent.

"A single projectile charged with all the power in the Universe…An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as 10,000 suns, rose in all its splendor…it was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death which reduced to ashes an entire race.

"The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. Their hair and nails fell out, pottery broke without any apparent cause, and the birds turned white.

"After a few hours, all foodstuffs were infected. To escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves into the river."

Pretty imaginative stuff for someone writing this back 7500+ years ago!! Sure sounds like nuclear fallout to me!

edit on 11-9-2017 by Triton1128 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Sitchin did not really have any idea what he was talking about. Do you have any reason to believe him?

Phage, as much as I do appreciate your thoughts and your sensibilities...you omitted the words "In my opinion" at the beginning of your reply.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join