It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki bloodline Connected to modern Famillies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: ancienthistorian

Noah was not born from one of the fallen angels! His bloodline was
NOT polluted and was the reason he was chosen to survive the flood.
The Messiah could not be born through a polluted bloodline.

His bloodline might not have been polluted but it surely was morphed with what sounds like albanism or a genetic modification of some type which could have been a result of his conception dynamics or it could have been Mother Natures mutation but it seems it carried forward geneticlly and was passed on through the generations.

Are we really saying here that white people come from Noahs descendants genetic mutations and all other colors of races come from pre-deluvian populations which survived without an Ark.

That White people originate from a genetic mutation while other color phases are evolutionarily in some predefined natural order?MMMmmmmm???/

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WhereAmEYE

I have read parts of the book of Enoch and spent decades doing research on UFO's.
I am very familiar with the bloodlines ,seeing by UFO definitions,I am a hybrid.I also
don't cherry pick which scriptures I follow or read.You have to be careful about what
you read because you can be influenced by it.
From my own personal understanding of scripture and the Messianic Rabbis I listen to.
Noah's bloodline was not polluted by the fallen angels.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

However, if one were to look into the depth of metaphysical theory that Hinduism has, it is staggering to believe in. Like earlier how I said Shiva and Kali are opposites, but are one in the same in some grand scheme of the universe chaotic order. Or how the Hindu Trinity is similar to past, present, and future but are called creator, preserver, and destroyer. Shiva being the destructering of the universe, while Kali( which means time) will eventually devour all, like a giant life sucking black hole she always strived to be.

Freaky, immensely confusing terminologies but awesome stuff at times.

the writers of the Vedic histories may have dramatised a bit, but I wonder.

An acquaintance once lent me a big brass cow dung burner along with instructions on the ritual of burning the cow manure at dawn and dusk. It was said the cow manure smoke would fertilise my garden organically.

The burner sat on my verandah for a few days along with dry cow manure. One day, I went outside for a smoke with a coffee. There, sitting on my verandah railing was a little blue guy with a lot of arms. He was perhaps the same size as a three or four year old human kid. A nice little fella who I spose was wanting me to use the burner since he lived in the thing.

He showed me how the smoke fertilised the land on a sub-atomic level. I also learned that these little guys manifest in the cow dung smoke. Basically they are where the smoke is used.

The way the little blue guy fertilised the land is different to Nature Spirits so I declined his offer. Very interesting though.

I did encounter a Nagi below a temple while conversing in Where are the real Rosicrucians? thread.

So really, I just take the Vedic stories as probably a snapshot of the "old world".

There are more then just one Kali god. They have a way of asexual reproduction.

ghost taking over or possessing machines.

(grin) if you mean the vedic "gods" being a part of machines like vimana, . . . .

The blue guys are not really Hindu religeon, from a world that precedes Gilgamesh. You obviously love the vedas., Maybe you'll meet one in the smoke. But make sure it is a well used burner.

edit on 10-9-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Exactly what i was thinking. No African family names? Makes sense as history is written by the conqueror.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

lmao zoom in, there is a zoom option at the bottom..

regardless there is no proof on the accuracy of these "connections"

just a bunch of names and speculation

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
Of course the bloodline has to be connected to the superior Europeans, right? Sigh, no. Coming from an actual descendant.

The way genetics usually works, virtually everyone alive today would have "Anunnaki" blood line if Anunnaki folks were actually a thing.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The chart begins with Noah's ark. Immediate fail.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: andrewh7

Tracking Noahs DNA gives us an accurate date for the Global Flood.....other wildcard survivors were scattered in groups.....very few.....but Noahs bloodline was not the only one to survive the flood.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I see no family tree when clicking the link. Link's dead.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl
I just clicked - it's ok here.

OP has put loads of work and thought into this - much respect.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: andrewh7

It's a fail if you believe the exact words of the bible or the ludicrous stories you learned in primary school.

However stories are embellished and exaggerated over time. Facts become unbelievable fiction. The impossible legend of 2 x every single animal boarding a boat is clearly impossible. But what about a single farmer lobbing 2 x each of his animals on a raft to escape a flood? He tells a friend, his friend embellishes it and tells more friends. Before you know it Noah has 2 x every animal on a boat.

Perhaps the failing here is not the OP's family tree but your thinking process and willingness to take on board things at face value without asking a single question?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I have read parts of the book of Enoch and spent decades doing research on UFO's. I am very familiar with the bloodlines ,seeing by UFO definitions,I am a hybrid.I also don't cherry pick which scriptures I follow or read.You have to be careful about what you read because you can be influenced by it.

Nice deflection...

I asked if you believe in it, not if you you read it. That is a very important question. YOU have be be careful abou WHAT YOU read because YOU are the one who is easily influenced, not I. You are cherry picking which scriptures to follow and that is ideology and is a sin, you are breaking your own ten commandments.

Noah's bloodline was not polluted by the fallen angels.

Show me the DNA resluts or shhhh...you are claiming something as fact when you have no way of proving it. You using your own modified version of the Christian Faith/Fairy Tale to forward your own biased confirmations. Don't tell me that you know for a fact that you know if someone was or was not the father of another life form from thousands of years ago.

I never claimed my opinions as fact, you just went into defensive mode.

All I wanted was a simple answer which you could not provide.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

While I am liking the fact that ATS is somewhat going back to it's roots and headlining with tales high strangeness, but sometimes there are flights of fancy.

You lost me at son of Prometheus, as Prometheus stole fire from the gods and gave it to mankind in Greek mythology and was not a god of sorts. But it is interesting that many myths all over the globe share the same creation stories, but that could be cross cultural pollination for all we know.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: WhereAmEYE

I believe in God! I believe in Creation! I believe that Yeshua/Jesus
paid our sin debt to God.I believe the fallen angels pilot the UFO's
many see. I believe these fallen angels tried polluting mankinds bloodline.
I believe these fallen angels have provided man with knowledge meant
to destroy people not save them.
Myths and fairy tales...You won't be saying these things when the Messiah
returns.
Here is an article about bloodlines and types...www.gaia.com...

I am RH- and can PROOF IT! I also carry a gene for producing 6 fingered children,which I didn't.I have
relatives with 6 fingers and my dad was born with one hand having 6 fingers.The 6th finger was removed
after birth by a doctor.
edit on 11-9-2017 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: growler
so, saxe coburg gotha is an annunaki name?

for those unaware the british royal family are german and only changed the name to windsor during the great war.
go brexit!

Queen Elizabeth 2nd was born in England, making her English, so was Charles, William, and Harry, Kate, the next queen of England, was also born in England. ( Camilla, who is Charles wife, probably wont become queen when Charles ascends to the throne).

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I've seen quite a few weird things myself, never had a humanoid sighting tho. I'm extremely skeptical about humanoids for a lot of reason, mainly due to how various and strange supposed sighting are. Wether it the really thing, or a very powerful hallucination that caused by what mis fire in he brain, is up in the air.

Vedic gods being connected to vimanas...I've thought of that, and it wouldn't be surprising if it were the truth. After a few ufo sightings, they do give an impression of being alive. I don't think a joystick in a cockpit can control such things, seeing as how they can generally travel any direction and turn on a dime at high speeds.
edit on 11-9-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Does someone have a better copy of the bloodline image? Can't read it at all. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Well what I think from Around the Ancient World Time Line

Similar Happenings , like In the New World aka Pre Columbia

Indigenous Tribes of North and South America

Have told a Similar Tale from the Generation too Generation
Word of Mouth and Drawings , Stone carvings
also including In Writings , from Mayan Glyphs.

All having Virtues and Attributes too their Gods ..

lot of unexplained Ruins in North and South America
Some Tribes Claimed were made by the Gods

but what are considered Gods ,

A Advanced Civilized Human from Atlantis ? Inter dimensional beings
or ...... Aliens from a different World in the Galaxy, A Future Time Traveler Perhaps ?

Or We are Wrong and the Transatlantic and Transpacific Routes Did exist .
In the very ancient World when Times of Antarctica had Dry Land along its Coast.

Something too think about:
Modern MAN has Been on this Planet
for ONLY 250,000 + Years

According to Science.

and here is something think-about

The Rh+ is the Abbreviation of the Rhesus Monkey
that has a Certain SURFACE protein

The RH- Does not have the Protein

So a RH Negative Human, has something other then Monkey/Ape ?
from an Ancient Ancestor ?

edit on 12017MondayfAmerica/Chicago9253 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I've seen quite a few weird things myself, never had a humanoid sighting tho. I'm extremely skeptical about humanoids for a lot of reason, mainly due to how various and strange supposed sighting are. Wether it the really thing, or a very powerful hallucination that caused by what mis fire in he brain,

Quite so, I have my own scepticism when I see and experience things. I usually pay attention to factors like how interactive things are, new knowledge, the motives behind what happens and relevance. The common interest in an outcome is important as are the genuineness of emotions emanating from the Being.

After that it really does not matter to me if what I see has a classical appearance or otherwise. The language of appearance is something I'm getting used too, so the concept of illusion is a minor factor. That the Being appeared as a classical vedic form just tells me where to link him to in my thinking.

I don't know if he was feeling a little hurt that I just ignored his cow dung and burner or if he wanted me to know things. Probably both, I was rude to dismiss vedic as "foreign" and of lesser importance then what I was used to.

I am interested in nuclear alchemy, if I may use the term, especially the fires of uranium. Thanks to the little blue fella with many arms, I know a lot more now and who really are the experts.

Maybe someone does know how to trigger brain events in my head, but I have learnt to trust them because of the practical application. Been caught out with the odd mischievous onr playing tricks on me though.

Vedic gods being connected to vimanas...I've thought of that, and it wouldn't be surprising if it were the truth. After a few ufo sightings, they do give an impression of being alive. I don't think a joystick in a cockpit can control such things, seeing as how they can generally travel any direction and turn on a dime at high speeds.

Some of the old temples in India give me the feeling they would be happier in the air. But that is not to say blocks of stone flew around. My thinking is that the temples could have been built on the same location as something else that may have flown. For instance, if UFO technology was organic internally with computer, guidence, navigation, libraries, life support and maintenance all made out of (maybe) designer genetic life, it would make sense that in an ancient time of advanced civilisations like the vedic may have floating organic cities. war would kill them, atomics especially would disable them. The cities would fall to earth never to fly again, the organic designer life would eventually die yet their spirits would still be at the location. Survivors or local humans would build temples to salvage what power remains.

Organic technology would rot and disappear, the metal(?) shells would be used elsewhere.

A clue for me: Ancient kings were burried in dolmens which were often located over uranium deposited. The fires of uranium. Those fires separate the subtle anatomy of Akasha (life forces).

So, ancient living intellegence UFOs or cities in the sky?

Humans survive after death as a living life force, why can't UFOs or cities?

It follows they can also be repaired to a degree, maybe a few survived?

My educated guess is this: Bullets kill people, Atomics kill gods.

Or at least separate the akasha (life force) into layers that disable both gods and living technology. Technology that can be captured, imprisoned.

The evil of teapping a Djinn in a bottle comes to mind from ancient Arabian stories.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

www.disclose.tv...

davidhamel.com...

One may build a ship out of a massive piece of granite.....David tried teaching us and Apollo 20 showed us evidence of the principal in action.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join