It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki bloodline Connected to modern Famillies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall
I love how there's the name Alvarez? Does that sound European?

Uhhh, Ya,
its root is itailan, meaning "son of alvaro"

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall
I love how there's the name Alvarez? Does that sound European?

If you think it's Hispanic, remember history:

Native Americans lived in the United States. The Spanish conquered most of the southern areas and California. The Native Americans there were forced to take "White" (Spanish) names.

Hence "Alvarez" (and Lopez and all the other names.)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all and how would we trace Noah's bloodline? You can't start at the Bible. That's a made up history. He never existed to begin with. As for the annanuki...they are supposed to be a higher level alien being.
Given that.....if it was gene manipulation I highly doubt they would mix theirs into a creation of theirs.and if they did gene manipulation with us and just tweaked it without adding ours then there is no biological link relation wise to them.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ronthealien
a reply to: one4all and how would we trace Noah's bloodline? You can't start at the Bible. That's a made up history. He never existed to begin with. As for the annanuki...they are supposed to be a higher level alien being.
Given that.....if it was gene manipulation I highly doubt they would mix theirs into a creation of theirs.and if they did gene manipulation with us and just tweaked it without adding ours then there is no biological link relation wise to them.

But the extant Sumerian texts say they did exactly that.
So, following the texts to the letter, perhaps we should be looking for traces of clay DNA (the other ingredient) in our genome.

Harte

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

The story is more then likely a tale,what proof of any DNA or anything else to support story,by someone decifering ?,and they were not there when story written,nothing but a interesting tale

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

The story is more then likely a tale,what proof of any DNA or anything else to support story,by someone decifering ?,and they were not there when story written,nothing but a interesting tale

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

I wouldn't worry about it too much.
The OP can't even get his Mesopotamian gods right.

Igi means (eye) in both Sumerian and Akkadian languages, gi stands for (penetrate sexually).[2] Therefore, Igigi could be translated to (Eyes in the sky, the watchers, who deflower).

The Igigi certainly weren't demigods born from sex with sky gods.

In fact, it is the Igigi that are the "deflowerers."

Harte

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I downloaded it and am now able to zoom in and read everything, and im using a phone. What an incredible amount of work you've done here.
Good job!

I'll bookmark this for now.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
maybe

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join