It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki bloodline Connected to modern Famillies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I managed to connect the bloodline of the Anunnaki gods with modern families In Europe

Image (family tree)

The Anunnaki bloodline begins with the of sky gods coming down to earth & mating with earth women and giving birth to demi-gods which can be found in almost every culture around the world.

In different ancient cultures the Demi-gods were known by different names.

In Sumeria they were known as the Igigi.
In Greece they were known as the Gigantes (giants)
In Hebrew they were known as the Nephilim
In India they were known as the Asuras

These Demi-gods would eventually become the antediluvian rulers mentioned in ancient myths.

The most important event recorded in every ancient culture was the story of Noah.
Noah was known by different names in different flood myths all around the world

• In Greece he was called - Deucalion (Son of Prometheus)

• In Sumeria he was called - Ziusudra (Son of Enki)

• In India he was called - manu (The son of Apam Napat)

In the Book of Enoch a 2300 year old Hebrew scripture we are told that Noah was born from one of the fallen Angels , we read:

After some days my son, Methuselah, took a wife for his son Lamech
and she became pregnant by him and bore him a son [Noah].
And his body was white as snow the hair of his head as white as wool.
And his father, Lamech, was afraid of him and fled and went to Methuselah his father; and he said to him:

“I have begotten a strange son. He is not like an (ordinary) human being, but he looks like
the children of the angels of heaven to me, his form is different, and he is not like us ...
It does not seem to me that he is of me, but of angels..."

- [The Book of Enoch ; 300 B.C]

Noah's father Lamech was afraid of him because he did not look like a ordinary human but instead looked like "the children of the angels" , Noah was thus a Giant (Nephilem).

It was this of information that caused everything to fall into place.

After The flood Noah had 3 sons : Ham , Shem , Japheth.

The bible provides an extended family tree of each of Noah's sons who received different portions of the world

And Japeth divided among his sons And the first portion came forth for Gomer to the east from the north side to the river Tina (Phrygria); and in the north there came forth for Magog all the inner portions of the north until it reaches to the sea of Me'at. (Anatolia) And for Madai came forth as his portion that he should posses from the west of his two brothers to the islands, and to the coasts of the islands (Media). And for Javan came forth the fourth portion every island and the islands which are towards the border of Lud (Greece). And for Tiras , four great islands in the midst of the sea, which reach to the portion of Ham (Aegean Islands)

And Ham divided amongst his sons, and the first portion came forth for Cush towards the east, and to the west of him for Mizraim, and to the west of him for Put, and to the west of him and to the west thereof on the sea (Levant) for Canaan. And Ham and his sons went into the land which he was to occupy, which he acquired as his portion in the land of the south.

And Canaan (son of Ham) saw the land of Lebanon to the river of Egypt, that it was very good, and he went not into the land of his inheritance to the west (that is to) the sea, and he dwelt in the land of Lebanon, eastward and westward from the border of Jordan and from the border of the sea.

As mentioned previously the greeks also recorded the story of Ziusudra/Noah known by them as Deuclion who had a son named "Helen" (the biblical Japeth) who would become the ancestor of all the ancient greeks.

The Ancient Greek author Hesiod gives us the complete story on the descendants of Noah’s son Japeth. Written down on an ancient greek papyrus called "the catalogue of women” around 700 B.C which talks about how the gods like Zeus & Poseidon continually married with Deucalion's offspring up until the Trojan war and how their descendants became the heroes mentioned In Greek legends.

After the Trojan war the Greek Heroes dispersed on their own journeys some pillaging cities on the coast of Lydia & the Levant. Where they became known as the "Philistines" by the locals or "sea peoples" by the Egyptians. In Homer Odyssey the greek Hero Odysseus tells how he and his men sailed to Egypt where they got ambushed & slaughtered by the Egyptian king Ramesses III in 1180 BCE.

"I conceived the idea of making a descent on Egypt, so I fitted out a fine fleet and manned it. I had nine ships, and the people flocked to fill them. For six days I and my men made feast, and I found them many victims both for sacrifice to the gods and for themselves, but on the seventh day we went on board and set sail from Crete

On the fifth day we reached the river Aigyptos; there I stationed my ships in the river, bidding my men stay by them and keep guard over them while I sent out scouts to reconnoiter from every point of vantage.

"But the men in their insolence disobeyed my orders, took to their own devices, and ravaged the land of the Egyptians, killing the men, and taking their wives and children captive. The alarm was soon carried to the city, and when they heard the war cry, the people came out at daybreak till the plain was filled with horsemen and foot soldiers and with the gleam of armor. Then Zeus spread panic among my men, and they would no longer face the enemy, for they found themselves surrounded. The Egyptians killed many of us, and took the rest alive to do forced labor for them. Zeus, however, put it in my mind to do thus - and I wish I had died then and there in Egypt instead, for there was much sorrow in store for me

I took off my helmet and shield and dropped my spear from my hand; then I went straight up to the king's chariot, clasped his knees and kissed them, whereon he spared my life"

- [Homer Odysseus ; 850 B.C]

A letter from king Ramses tells his account of the same event:

"The foreign countries conspired in their islands. No land could resist their arms, from Hatti, Kode, Carchemish, Arzawa, and Alashiya on - being cut off at one time. A camp was set up in Amurru (Canaan). They desolated its people and its land was like that which had never existed. They were coming forward toward Egypt, while the flame was prepared for them. They laid their hands upon the lands as far as the circuit of the earth, their hearts were confident and trusting as they said "Our plans will succeed!" Those who reached my boundary, their seed is not; their heart and soul are finished forever and ever.[5]

After raiding the middle East the Greek Heroes sailed westward to Italy where they became the ancestors of the Tyrsenoi or Estrucans in Italy. By using the Phoenician trade routes the Greek heroes sailed to Carthage & eventually stopping at the Phoenician port city Gades in Spain.

Ancient greek authors also mentions the Fortunate Isles a place where all the Greek heroes/gods lived , which was located somewhere at the Atlantic Ocean , Irish mythology similarly talk about a race of demi-gods known as the Tuatha Dé Danann who settled in Ireland long before the Milesians (pre-celts) who also came from the Mediterranean/Aegean sea searching for the "Isle of Destiny".

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

No, you didn't.

Retorical/ Why do people feel the need to try and live in these fantasies?

Real life can be much more fun if give it a chance.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Read 1/2, been reading all night. I will finish it up in a while. Thanks for posting, great thread. S+F

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Perfect, love me sum Kane's!!a reply to: ancienthistorian

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Spirit lines or bloodlines?
Unapishtim (Preserver of life) or Noah (and the Ark) 🤔
Some things 1 has personally considered about the ANNUNAKI and their potential inter-dimension attributes & technologies...
Interesting correlations

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Nice work.

The Asuras and similar can still be found on the inner planes and they seem to be designer Beings created for a purpose.

My suggestion is that between the Annunuki and the Asuras was a lot of genetic style designer dice, slice and splice work rather then sex.

I hope this is not your last post, as you say.

And I also hope the opposing views don't discourage you from your work.

The pre-Gilgamesh civilisation didn't disappear to non-existence. I've been 'looking' at those "other world" ruins clairvoyantly for a long time now.

Since your work filled in a few blanks for me, I think your on to something important.

edit on 9-9-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added 'genetic style' for clarity.

(post by Aeshma removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It's fun, everyone else can shut the front door.

It's interesting it's mythological it's speculation
what's not to like ?
There are some grumpy members,
none of whom will get a job as a bluebird
singing into Snow Whites' ear.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well, evidently I have no Anunnaki blood in me. So my size 14EEEE shoes is not because of anunnaki relatives.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Nice

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
There a specific difference between the Asuras and the Devas, and apparently it a matter of perspective. Asuras are very physical, have a drive, and are thrilled by challenges. Where as the Devas seem to be more etheral, where they not really as phyeical, and are more or less etheral.

However, Devas and Asuras are interchangeable and in some stories they are one in the same. Vishnu's avatars are very physical each with their own purpose like they were designed to do the epic. One of those epics he end up being a lion like Asuras tearing the innards of demon that beat the original Asian monkey king. Shiva is also a Deva but has a strong connection to Kali who is very physical in symbolism and asura like. Maybe he a gosu pretending to be a girl trolling noobz?

Then there Buddhism views, which is very similar, but Devas are higher then Asuras where they more or less out smart them for sure sport an competition. They are the 2nd to none the highest form of existence, but are still trapped within the gears, an they apparently can't outsmart a Buddha, where their intelligence might be limited in some shape. There only problem is their existence is too easy, so maybe being an ultimate life form ain't what cracked up to be when they didn't join the Odin sleep.

Also, if the linage were that titanical, i don't think they own armies if they were. Sounds more like a ghost in a shell in those depictions, where the stories seem to be like it software vs hardware. And might be akin to Djinn where as they don't see the lines of good and evil that we mortals do.

Stories of civil wars in the heavens a very common theme in most religions, much like the Nagas and The Interceding, Garuda.
edit on 10-9-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Noah's father Lamech was afraid of him because he did not look like a ordinary human but instead looked like "the children of the angels" , Noah was thus a Giant (Nephilem).

I hate to rain on your parade, as I really like what you've done here, but do you have any other proof aside from the book of Enoc? Not that I don't believe what is written, I just don't think you can definitively make the connection you did, based on the information given.

And his body was white as snow the hair of his head as white as wool.
And his father, Lamech, was afraid of him and fled and went to Methuselah his father; and he said to him:

“I have begotten a strange son. He is not like an (ordinary) human being, but he looks like the children of the angels of heaven to me, his form is different, and he is not like us ... It does not seem to me that he is of me, but of angels..."

The passage you quoted mentions that, "his body was white as snow the hair of his head as white as wool". This could very well have just been albinism

It also mentions, "he looks like the children of the angels of heaven to me, his form is different". Now this second part I suppose could be interpreted as describing size, but there is no specific mention of that. It simply says he looks like the child of an angel (definitely in part due to his white skin/hair) and that his form is different, which could be taken a number of different ways, but does not necessarily mean size.

It does also say, "he is not like us," but again, nothing says this relates to size. It's simply something that would probably be uttered by someone seeing an albino for the first time.

Sorry, but claiming that Noah was a giant based on this description I think is quite a stretch.

If you do have other passages that mention his size, please post them as I'd love to be proven wrong.
edit on 9/10/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Hi Specimen

I like your thinking . . .

I'm not a scholar nor a devote to any of the religeous or occult groups, so all I can do is say things from personal involvement/experience.

On the difference between Asuras and Devas.

There a specific difference between the Asuras and the Devas, and apparently it a matter of perspective. Asuras are very physical and have drives, whatever they be, where as the Devas seem to be more etheral, where they not really as phyeical, and are more or less etheral.

Yep

I find the Asuras having a (energetic?) physical appearance. Especially their having a very physical appearance of their internal organs such as spine, nervous systems, brain, etc.. some are small humanish females with wings and prehensile tails. Looking into their eyes is not looking into human eyes. They communicate via a more dream-state picture-feeling like interface.

The Devas, I don't get close to, I think they may be energetic to a large degree. They behave like a military occupation force. The little nature Beings fear them. One can find them above the land in the landscape, where Asuras are often in what we call "Underworlds", though not by choice.

The little blue guys with many arms are perhaps Asuras. However they know atomic physics(?) quite clearly. So the old stories of atomic(?) wars were perhaps not unlikely.

Armies, well the Asuras feel like "technology". But I have "seen" vast battlefields where the soldiers are very human and all females who were killed all in an instant.

There is a lot of horror on those battlefields and in the 'war machine' beyond, one sees very organic technology that did a lot of fighting on a consciousness 'level'.

Fascinating stuff, also absolute horror itself. It is all hidden in the "Underworlds" - where we are 'told' not to go.

edit on 10-9-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added: ". . . .where Asuras are often in what we call "Underworlds", though not by choice.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I do not share your opinion, but netherless S&F for the efforts you put there. Just to let you know what I think: Annunaki and other demigods are mystical concepts, unreal at all, which from the mundane perspective of the western world can't be understood and this get distorted. Everything is very religious mystical and symbolic, there is no whatsoever reason to mix it the way Stichin did in his CIA pre-paid propaganda, at least for the scholars who took the time to become familiar with the essence of the discussed matter.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Of course the bloodline has to be connected to the superior Europeans, right? Sigh, no. Coming from an actual descendant.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
so, saxe coburg gotha is an annunaki name?

for those unaware the british royal family are german and only changed the name to windsor during the great war.
go brexit!

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

14EEEE

them ain't feet. their yards.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
According to the family tree im a descendant of the annunaki

<<   2  3  4 >>

join