It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki bloodline Connected to modern Famillies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
My bloodlines are with the annunaki.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I'll have a look tonight

Cheers

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

'day one4all

I had a look at the three videos and within those images I couldn't find "anyone" to talk to.

Granite? From memory, druids were said to fly in stone blocks. But I don't really know anything about "gadget tech", just the conscious ones. If they want to, that is.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Thank you for the clarification, and the link to the bloodlines

I admire your faith, I once was a "Catholic" by birth, but only time I go to church is funerals/weddings. I believe in the teachings of Christ, even if he did not exist (I believe he did). His teachings are a good building block for self righteousness, I mean that in a good way. All of his teachings mean well, I don't like the old testament, it's too evil for me.

As I grow older I seek more answers and have developed spiritually and do seek forgiveness for the things I have done and try and repent, I spend a lot of time feeling really crappy about stuff I have done in this life. I mean well and I know it and karma has had its way with me it seems.

I have recently done DNA tests and have some cool results too, but your DNA doesn't prove Noah's ancestry...I doubt that is what you meant but I asked for DNA proving his ancestry (rhetorically) and you told me about yours. Not to knock your results, what you posted is actually quite interesting.

I just find it odd to dismiss scripture/documentation if it doesn't fall within our beliefs. There are other stories found in the dead sea scrolls that made their way into the bible, why not Enoch? Perhaps there was a pure bloodline among the fallen? Just speculating...we will never know...I hope you find your salvation, I hope we all do.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Accordinding to the Bible everyone on the planet is descended from Noah

According to everything else, Noah was a fictional character.

So I reckon I am more likely descended from Peter Pan (what do you think he got up to with Wendy after the play ended?
)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

No bruh as the kiddos say now we are all from chuck norris or bruce lee either or, or at least konan? cmon now XD
jaja!

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
S&F for effort! Keep your brain trust here plz

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

What's this story about your telling. My wife is o negative me o negative! For the bloodline we both share , we should be royalty but however the differ . What the f does noah, giants and his sons have to do with modern day bloodline. Wasn't there another story 2 about king solomon?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Are we really saying here that white people come from Noahs descendants genetic mutations and all other colors of races come from pre-deluvian populations which survived without an Ark.

That White people originate from a genetic mutation while other color phases are evolutionarily in some predefined natural order?MMMmmmmm???/

DNA evidence (from a lot of sources) shows that humans before around 7,000 BC (9,000 years ago) were dark skinned and dark eyed. Sometime during that time period, a mutation for lighter skin and eye color showed up in Europe and the people of that area found it attractive ("oooh! pretty eyes!")

This is LONG before any proposed Biblical date for Noah, Flood, Israel, and things like that.

Modern humans have been around for some 200,000 years... so humans weren't in a real hurry to shed their darker pigmentation.

Also, DNA evidence doesn't show a population bottleneck (everyone coming from just a few families) 3,000 years ago (the time of Noah.) The proposed human bottleneck according to DNA (entire world population from a few families) is 70,000 years ago.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: andrewh7

The chart begins with Noah's ark. Immediate fail.

Tracking Noahs DNA gives us an accurate date for the Global Flood.....other wildcard survivors were scattered in groups.....very few.....but Noahs bloodline was not the only one to survive the flood.

Actually, DNA has shown that all humans are NOT the offspring of a few thousand families that began breeding after a catastrophe 3,000 years ago. That would be a population bottleneck and we would be a lot more alike than we are.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Byrd there are actually bronze age bottlenecks among many widely separated populations, thatare contemporaneous.

The most recognizable is the bottlenecking of european/med and levantine populations, in conjunctin with the 4.2 kiloyear event.

Y chromosome super fathers

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10

Byrd there are actually bronze age bottlenecks among many widely separated populations, thatare contemporaneous.

The most recognizable is the bottlenecking of european/med and levantine populations, in conjunctin with the 4.2 kiloyear event.

Actually, those aren't bottlenecks. I waded through a number of linked posts and the comments (it was interesting, and I do thank you for the link to Dieneke's blog) and the consensus seems to be that these occurred at different times in different populations (and not at all in the Middle East if one commenter's information is reliable.)

It also appears to relate to human migration patterns where it is the younger males and only a few of those who enter new territories and bring along women.

...assuming I'm reading all the papers correctly. I will confess that at one point my eyes kind of glaze over when I'm looking at DNA data but I did check other sources as well.

(mutter... why am I saying "actually" with such frequency? Surely I can find another suitable word in my vocabulary!)

edit on 15-9-2017 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: punkinworks10

Actually, those aren't bottlenecks. I waded through a number of linked posts and the comments (it was interesting, and I do thank you for the link to Dieneke's blog) and the consensus seems to be that these occurred at different times in different populations (and not at all in the Middle East if one commenter's information is reliable.)

It also appears to relate to human migration patterns where it is the younger males and only a few of those who enter new territories and bring along women.

...assuming I'm reading all the papers correctly. I will confess that at one point my eyes kind of glaze over when I'm looking at DNA data but I did check other sources as well.

(mutter... why am I saying "actually" with such frequency? Surely I can find another suitable word in my vocabulary!)

Actually is actually an accurate word for what you are saying!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
It will be interesting to see how these elitists react when they demand worship from the peasants again.

There will be a huge rebellion against the elite. People have just had enough of their dictatorship where the peasant is a surf and the elite have everything.

Absolutely! While I am skeptical of Anunnaki origins of European royalty or "Reptilians" (sic), there are definitely close ties between European royalty and the Rothschild/Soros/Rockefeller clans that seem to manipulate the world's governments. There will be a revolt, and soon.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mandmvintagepens

It will be interesting to see how these elitists react when they demand worship from the peasants again.

There will be a huge rebellion against the elite. People have just had enough of their dictatorship where the peasant is a surf and the elite have everything.

Absolutely! While I am skeptical of Anunnaki origins of European royalty or "Reptilians" (sic), there are definitely close ties between European royalty and the Rothschild/Soros/Rockefeller clans that seem to manipulate the world's governments. There will be a revolt, and soon.

So what?
Peasants have always been revolting.

Harte

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Ah, and how will this revolt be different from the ones in 1848, 1789 or 1989? Why has royalty been replaced if they were allied with RSR?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

So what?

Harte

Hey is that wizard of ID quote from your name sake?
edit on 15/9/17 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

originally posted by: Harte

So what?

Harte

Hey is that wizard of ID quote from your name sake?

You know it.

Harte

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
(zoom/save for better view)

edit on 16-9-2017 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Question. Was it Sitchen who translated the Sumerian Tablets himself, or Scholars. Are they made up names or accurate documented accounts? Not everyone trusts Sitchen, is why I ask.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join