It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki bloodline Connected to modern Famillies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Greetings Cousin.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see how these elitists react when they demand worship from the peasants again.

There will be a huge rebellion against the elite. People have just had enough of their dictatorship where the peasant is a surf and the elite have everything.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

Greetings Cousin.

Greetings

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancienthistorian

Ancient greek authors also mentions the Fortunate Isles a place where all the Greek heroes/gods lived , which was located somewhere at the Atlantic Ocean.

Any connection to Fuerteventura (Canary Islands) in Atlantic?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I managed to connect the bloodline of the Anunnaki gods with modern families In Europe

Well, you managed to connect a bunch of boxes on a diagram...not really the same thing though is it?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, evidently I have no Anunnaki blood in me. So my size 14EEEE shoes is not because of anunnaki relatives.

Most likely you're part of the Cro-Magnon/Big-Foot line .
edit on 10-9-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

I haven't read your post, but I viewed your image of your family tree.
The resolution is too low to make out ANY of the text on any of the items in the image.

Why even post it? It's just garbled nonsense.
If this is the basis of your thesis, then present it with at least a modicum of clarity.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

Gotta download it from jumpshare.com.

I just clicked on the image and got a download option.

It's a 3meg image and lots of detail even on my phone.

edit on 10-9-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I managed to connect the bloodline of the Anunnaki gods with modern families In Europe

Image (family tree)

S&F for your effort but this is all fantasy, unless you have any blood tests or DNA evidence to show.

Zeus, Poseidon, Aphrodite etc were not real, they are part of Greek mythology with no historical facts to back them up. Myths are just very interesting stories our ancestors used to explain natural phenomena.

You cannot link a fantasy, product of ancient people's imagination, to modern man. We are real, we can prove we are.... mythological characters have no proof of ever having existed .

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, evidently I have no Anunnaki blood in me. So my size 14EEEE shoes is not because of anunnaki relatives.

Most likely you're part of the Cro-Magnon/Big-Foot line .

A bigfoot with mange. I suppose that is a possibility.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Same with me, even downloaded. Can't read a thing! Bummer, looks interesting.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I had issues viewing on my mobile Last night but it worked great on my PC this morning. I haven't downloaded it just viewed it in browser.

This is very interesting. Thanks for posting this work of yours OP

edit on 10-9-2017 by WhereAmEYE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I'm really interested in certain portion since some of the names in my tree made your list. Your list has a legend which is helpful. I tried reading rhe Leabhar Gabhla a while back but didn't get very far.

Could you please provide links to the sources used? I'm guessing this took a lot of book work so I would probably have to do some of my own research in libraries. I live near a major University I'll see what I can dig up.

Hopefully you weren't discouraged by the negativity as threads like this is what many of us come to ats for so your efforts are much appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing back, please don't abandon the thread

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: wrathofall

Same with me, even downloaded. Can't read a thing! Bummer, looks interesting.

At the top of the page is a download button, if you press this it will download the full res photo. If you right click and save image (or hold down and save image - android) you will just get the thumbnail and wont be able to read anything

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Yea it one the more interesting parts and depictions of the Hindu enormous pantheon, where it literally almost sounds like ghost taking over or possessing machines. It also very similar to the SG 1 Grey attribute to transfer their consciousness to another body and change bodies like an on an off switch.

However, if one were to look into the depth of metaphysical theory that Hinduism has, it is staggering to believe in. Like earlier how I said Shiva and Kali are opposites, but are one in the same in some grand scheme of the universe chaotic order. Or how the Hindu Trinity is similar to past, present, and future but are called creator, preserver, and destroyer. Shiva being the destructering of the universe, while Kali( which means time) will eventually devour all, like a giant life sucking black hole she always strived to be.

Freaky, immensely confusing terminologies but awesome stuff at times.
edit on 10-9-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Sounds like Noah was an albino.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Why if God told Noah he was going to destroy the offspring of the fallen angels would he then save one of that same ofspring to repopulate the planet?

What you have done well is show there is truth to the stories as the stories are world wide.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Noah was not born from one of the fallen angels! His bloodline was
NOT polluted and was the reason he was chosen to survive the flood.
The Messiah could not be born through a polluted bloodline.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

There is a reason they don't put the book of Enoch in the bible even though it belongs from a theological standpoint , to avoid reactions like yours. It raises too many questions.

He's mentioned several times in the bible they are leaving blank spots in the story. To each their own on what the reasoning for excluding the story.

You can't pick and choose what parts of your religious history are. Christians and all religions have more to the story imo but I definitely could be way wrong.

Do you consider the book of Enoch untrue if so why? I ask in the most polite way.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join