It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jennifer Lawrence Suggests Donald Trump Is Linked to Hurricanes

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Oh I do, it's either that or senseless words coming out of her mouth. I go with the first.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: xuenchen

Jennifer Lawrence Suggests Donald Trump Is Linked to Hurricanes: 'Mother Nature’s Rage and Wrath’

I must have missed that part of the interview. What minute mark does Jennifer Lawrence link Trump to hurricanes, or even bring Trump up at all?

It's certainly not in the part he quoted. I just assume the OP is making it up, like most of his other posts.

Although if Jennifer Lawrence told me the moon was made of cheese, I'd just go right ahead and believe her.

.. you know... scholarly purposes.

This may get me the boot, Xue posts 5-10 Hillary, Obama posts a day, all with questionable sources, they all get flags, this freaking post has 9. ATS used to better than this, even in the political forums. And this one is total BS.

Agreed, it is bloody annoying and deliberately and repeatedly done to spam the site with hoaxes and kills off any chance for half decent discussion or interesting topics as the place gets flooded with their hoaxes every single day like clockwork. They're 99% bull#, so obvious a basic two minutes of research (or watching/reading the OP content) and not as if they aren't pulled up regularly for constantly making this stuff up.

Even if Xue wasn't making the entire thread up by fabricating claims and lying, why the hell would anyone care about what some celebrities' political opinions? Why would 'celebrity says stupid stuff' be news? Is Xue Trump or a 'journalist' from some right wing wankwrag, or is he Trump himself?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Russian bot.

Probly.

Post a stupid link then bail.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
"Human beings cause changes in the environment
President Trump is scary, we need to vote him out
Hard not to feel mother nature's wrath
"

Feel free to yell hoax as much as you'd like, her statement still stands.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

I agree with each point.

Except for "scary" I would substitute "incompetent."

Where did she say that Trump is responsible for hurricanes?
edit on 9/9/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
She implied it with all statements, by accident or not.
I actually don't even have a problem with the title. She did suggest it.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph
She implied it with all statements, by accident or not.
I actually don't even have a problem with the title. She did suggest it.

Where?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
Where?

Hard not to feel mother nature's wrath"

You choose to ignore it, I choose to heed her statement and laugh.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Where's the part about hurricanes and Trump having something to do with them?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Right there when she said we need to vote Trump out because human actions scientifically(!!!11!!) change the environment.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

originally posted by: bastion
Where?

Hard not to feel mother nature's wrath"

You choose to ignore it, I choose to heed her statement and laugh.

Sorry but I don't see how anyone can read she's trying to claim Trump and hurricanes are linked from those comments. She says a lot of stupoid hyperbolic stuff about Trump making her sick etc... but nothing about Trump causing Hurricanes.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Not saying she said Trump is magically making them happen, but she's obviously, to me at least, referring the Paris agreement pull-out when she says human beings can change the environment, and further seals it up with how it's hard at this time not to feel mother nature's wrath.

You are aware that people can mean things even when not specifically stating them word by word, yes? Or do you actually think she didn't imply it because she hasn't literally said "TRUMP IS CAUSING ALL OF DEM HURRICANES"?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Right there when she said we need to vote Trump out because human actions scientifically(!!!11!!) change the environment.

Are claiming that human actions don't change the environment?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Are claiming that human actions don't change the environment?

0/10

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Xue must have been short posts for the day to draw his check.

No, I am shocked and appalled. He would never push his right wing agenda-never.

But I will admit these celebrities do make fools of themselves when speaking about delicate matters. 'well I think that um, the president um, should like do something.'

These people are payed to act, not to think and the thinking should be left to those with grey matter, not someone who's synaptic faults are swallowed up by entertainment tonight's lack of...everything and believe that every half hearted sentiment from them is a poignant response.

Who cares what these celebrities think-I still wanna punch that self righteous douche Bob Geldof, you don't contribute to charity just to get the kudos and attention, you do it to help others. All these so called celebrity philanthropists only speak out when something goes south or whenthey are promoting a new movie or album, that's not how you buy your way to heaven Bono.

Charity starts on the streets, give a coin to a busker, buy a raffle ticket and so forth-don't sit behind a camera and talk about the plight of the Peruvian goose when wearing a thousand dollar set of purple sunglasses and not lifting a finger.

Focker out.

edit on 9-9-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
11 pages and nothing that says she's blaming trump....

Serious straw man and grasping for something that isn't there

Basically :
"Lawrence says global warming is man made" (her opinion) and trump doesn't buy into it so he's bad ( I personally don't believe global warming is man made )

Alt right: "Means she's blaming Trump for hurricanes!!! Burn her"!!!

Me and the rest of the world; "How the fk does this mean she says Trumps at fault for the hurricanes?"

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Ugh ... so now once again a celebrity that I respected for their performing talent has opened their mouth, exposing such ignorance that I now find it difficult to stomach the thought of them.

I wish Hollywood and other 'stars' would just try not to talk.

So many of my prior favorites are SOOOO disappointing in real life!

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Stupid title. She never said that, although she could have and wouldn't have been far off base. Him, and all the rest.
edit on 9/9/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

Ugh ... so now once again a celebrity that I respected for their performing talent has opened their mouth, exposing such ignorance that I now find it difficult to stomach the thought of them.

I wish Hollywood and other 'stars' would just try not to talk.

So many of my prior favorites are SOOOO disappointing in real life!

Except she never said what the OP claimed....

Do people actually even read or watch what's being presented to them, or do they just knee jerk a response

No ffkense intended

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Seems to me that if you really "respected" Jennifer Lawrence, you would have listened to the interview that she did, to promote her movie, "Mother", instead of blindly buying the OP's crap buckets of lies and innuendo.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join