It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jennifer Lawrence Suggests Donald Trump Is Linked to Hurricanes

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
She was kind enough to load her nudes onto the cloud for us all to enjoy. I think she gets a pass for her lofty opinions personally. I mean unless you just hate tat fitties or something.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I wish the O.P. would have posted some quotes from the video proving that Jennifer Lawrence links Trump to the hurricanes this year. As it stands, some commenters have noted there was no such thing in the video, and I have started watching it, but it is 14 minutes long. So far, I have heard no such thing.

Whether Jennifer Lawrence did or did not link Trump to the hurricanes this year, it is not hard to do. Trump is against the idea that climate change is caused by human activity, even though science has found that it is due to human activity, and even a few degrees (or less) of warming in the ocean waters cause more energy to be unleashed in the modern hurricanes and storms as we have seen recently. If Trump supports a policy that continues to propagate climate change, he is also directly supporting a policy that will result in more powerful hurricanes.

As for the O.P.'s record, yes he (or she) has a record of posting click bait that doesn't hold up when researched. I know this from researching more about the O.P.'s prior threads. Even this thread seems to be more of the same.

Unfortunately, this website has become plagued with misinformation more than usual lately. It seems to have become pro-Trump, with most of the stories having the aim of promoting Trump's agenda and slandering Democrats, regardless of the factual basis and reality of the situation.
edit on 09pmSat, 09 Sep 2017 12:07:22 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Crazy, right? Let's froth at the mouth over something that was not said, but ignore our own mouthpieces, like the ever eloquent Ann Coulter:

"God gave us the earth.

We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"

Kinda sounds like she's acknowledging we are destroying our environment; and in her case it's even kinda fun, in a rapey sort of way.

But at least she is as smart as the general population of the right, I mean, she is a scientist, right?

"There is a growing body of evidence that radiation in excess of what the government says are the minimum amounts we should be exposed to are actually good for you and reduce cases of cancer."

And she's not even an ACTOR!

not an actor

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

It was said and her quotes are now in several media outlets.

But you guys keep ignoring facts.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: ColoradoJens

It was said and her quotes are now in several media outlets.

But you guys keep ignoring facts.

It was taken from two different sources from two different times and pieced together to come up with this. But keep ignoring THAT. Lying to others i can see, it's here daily but lying to ones self is foolish.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

What was said? Lets have the "quotes". Where are they? Have you even watched the interview yet?

I haven't seen any quotes from JL that back up the OP's claims.

edit on 9-9-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

What was said? Lets have the "quotes". Where are they? Have you even watched the interview yet?

I haven't seen any quotes from JL that back up the OP's claims.

I have already provided them, twice now, and once in direct response to your post. Maybe you should read posts first before dismissing them.

Here they are.. again.

Hurricanes Irma, Harvey are nature's 'wrath' for Trump victory, Jennifer Lawrence claims

“It’s scary,” the actress responded to the interviewer’s assertion that there was “an end-of-days feeling” across the world and especially in the U.S.

“You know, it’s this new language that’s forming. I don’t even recognize it. It’s also scary to know that climate change is due to human activity, and we continue to ignore it, and the only voice that we really have is through voting.”

Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence suggested the devastating hurricanes in Texas and approaching Florida were signs of “Mother Nature’s rage and wrath” at America for electing Donald Trump and not believing in man-made climate change.

Lawrence, who is promoting her new drama “Mother!,” appeared on British network Channel 4 on Wednesday, where she discussed topics ranging from the movie to the gender pay gap and Trump.

“It’s scary,” the actress responded to the interviewer’s assertion that there was “an end-of-days feeling” across the world and especially in the U.S.

“You know, it’s this new language that’s forming. I don’t even recognize it. It’s also scary to know that climate change is due to human activity, and we continue to ignore it, and the only voice that we really have is through voting.”

“And you have voted very recently, as a country” the reporter noted – to which Lawrence replied that “it was really startling” Trump was elected. She then suggested the recent hurricanes devastating Texas and nearing Florida may have been prompted by Trump winning the presidency.

“You know, you’re watching these hurricanes now, and it’s really hard, especially while promoting this movie, not to feel Mother Nature’s rage and wrath," Lawrence said.

Lawrence later said the conversation topics of Trump and U.S. politics were “really polarizing and upsetting.”

She added: “You know, I’ve heard things and seen things on TV in my own country that devastate me and make me sick, and it’s just really confusing.”

After being asked whether she finds Trump confusing, the actress fired back, saying, “I don’t find him confusing. I think I know exactly what he is.”

Lawrence has never been shy about sharing her opinions on the President. In 2015, when Trump had just launched his presidential campaign, she said a victory by him would "be the end of the world,” during an Entertainment Weekly interview.

so i will ask again... Who is lying about what she said?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

This. is FAKE NEWS.

Or prove it. Nobody had shown any proof yet.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

This. is FAKE NEWS.

Or prove it. Nobody had shown any proof yet.

see post above.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

She "SUGGESTED"!

If that is proof to you, I have a bridge and a building for sale..

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

So, you still haven't watched the video. You're promoting lies. She said nothing of what that article claims.

You are. And, so is your source.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

They are by piecing together 2 different sources and you by extension.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Those of you who dont believe it thats on you..

You asked for quotes and they were provided.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

How much are they paying you?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

You know I posted the info / quotes / sources.. Violating T&C by accusing me of being a schill is not helpful in any sense of the term. People can read it for themselves and decide what they choose to believe.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Those of you who dont believe it thats on you..

You asked for quotes and they were provided.

Those of us who actually watched the interview recognize lies when we hear/read them, and you and your source are lying

Why won't you just watch the video? What's up with that?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

You know I posted the info / quotes / sources.. Violating T&C by accusing me of being a schill is not helpful in any sense of the term. People can read it for themselves and decide what they choose to believe.

Are you going to watch the video or not?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: windword
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Because i read an article that quoted her and because I really dont care all that much about what hollywood thinks. I provided information beyond the op source material.

As I said you guys who care can decide what you want to believe.

As a reminder my very first post in this thread -
Tonight's Hurricane is caused by High pressure, Donald Trump and God's hatred of homosexuality.

With that said the Christian right and Hollywood left just need to shut up.
edit on 9-9-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Since you refuse to watch the interview we won't listen to you anymore.
Till then.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: yuppa
This coming from the slut who was in blue iguana and had to go to rehab after because her method acting involved gettin addicted to drugs? lol.

So slut shaming her makes her opinion any less valuable than yours. I don't get it, guess I am not that guy.

Dont get me wrong. ive watched that scene alot. the way those two share a double dildo was nice. And no if you a slut be proud you is a slut. But my statement is in reference to her CHOICES and BELIEFS. Those were not very wise choices,so it stands to reason her comments this time are no better.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join