It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Should I Feel Bad for Illegals?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Tardacus

Wait until someone takes all your stuff away and then takes YOU away from all your family and friends (against your will) and tell me you're not being punished.

Your bleeding heart response is pathetic and doesn't apply to people here legally.

You think I care about people having to face consequences for their actions?

LOL, NO!

And separating them from family? Who said do a thing like that?

In fact, thrown them all out, the entire illegal lot of them.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
They could get residency status. They are just ignoring the immigration laws. It costs hardly anything to get a kid registered, the big expense comes when the kid turns into an adult. That Obama law just told these illegals that they can keep on disreguarding the laws. The Lawyers regulating organization should disbar Obama for doing that.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

So we can't deport those here illegally for what their parents did. Yet I am held responsible for things my grandparents and great grandparent did?????

That does it.

I'm making a statue of you just so we can act like a mob and tear it down.

link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
a reply to: windword

"Well, I'm here to tell you, "pal", that illegals don't have a path to citizenship, period. Not even through DACA. "

But apparently they do, be it through a river, a mountain, a border fence.

And they get a reward, free government aid.

Hell, we should just all go to another country, become citizens and sneak back here.

Actually, visa overstays are the #1 method for illegal immigration. (don't believe me, look it up) We're talking something like 2-to-1 vs border crossings in 2014 and the figures are even more skewed toward visa overstays now.

What "free government aid" are you referring to? Illegal immigrants aren't eligible for means tested social welfare programs. Hell, as I pointed out in another of these right-wing meltdown threads, in 32/50 states, undocumented kids aren't even eligible for in-state tuition rates.

If you're thinking of linking a report from CIS/FAIR or Heritage that claims illegal immigrants cost us $100 billion a year, I'll just go ahead and tell you that they're straight bull# and I can easily demonstrate that to be the case.

It's funny, I've known a few undocumented people in my life and they all worked their asses off for far less wages than I would outside of absolute desperation. I would also point out that aside from deferred action, the principal change from DACA was the issuance of work permits that allow their holders to work legally in the US and pay taxes.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Because you are either immigrant or you descended from immigrants.
Well at least 98,5% of you are. Basically.
...and immigration (to us that was emigration) started about 520 years ago.
There really is no reason to stop it now.
In fact...that would mean the end of Americans.
You're country was, is and will be a mishmash of people from all over the planet.
If not so ... You will be reduced to about 5 million people.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

A lot of those kids, who are now grown, are married and have children. If they're deported, yes, they will be separated from their families. They may have siblings that were born here, that they would be separated from.
edit on 6-9-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Are you a Christian?

Your " snarky" comment infers that Christians should be treated as welcoming doormats for all illegals to wipe their boots on , as they take freely from generous souls. 😕

Sorry, Christianity doesn't always work that way .

edit on 6-9-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

No sir, they aren't undocumented, they are ILLEGAL.

But keep using the phrase if it makes you warm and fuzzy.

And don't miss my point, they are illegal, they got to go.

Don't care about their story, they shouldn't be here.

And I don't care about your feelings either, you can like them, love them, buy a house or an ice cream.

They broke the law.

The shouldn't receive ANYTHING but a boot in the A$$ back across that boarder.

link   

originally posted by: windword

A lot of those kids, who are now grown, are married and have children. If they're deported, yes, they will be separated from their families.

So what.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

A lot of those kids, who are now grown, are married and have children. If they're deported, yes, they will be separated from their families.

If they have been here that long why didn't their parents or themselves apply for legal citizenship ? Plenty of time to do it the right way... so no excuses.

I would like to see those who work hard and not hardened criminals , obtain a fast way to citizenship though.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

So what.

So, this is what you said;

I was just answering your question.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

And I said, we shouldn't do such a thing.

I said we should throw out the entire illegal family together.

Problem solved.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
Because you are either immigrant or you descended from immigrants.
Well at least 98,5% of you are. Basically.
...and immigration (to us that was emigration) started about 520 years ago.
There really is no reason to stop it now.
In fact...that would mean the end of Americans.
You're country was, is and will be a mishmash of people from all over the planet.
If not so ... You will be reduced to about 5 million people.
'

Again, no one here is against LEGAL immigration...just illegal.

The problem is people breaking our nations laws.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I've known a few undocumented people...

I have known a few unlicensed pharmacists as well...we call them drug dealers.
edit on 2017/9/6 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

If they have been here that long why didn't their parents or themselves apply for legal citizenship ? Plenty of time to do it the right way... so no excuses.

I would like to see those who work hard and not hardened criminals , obtain a fast way to citizenship though.

As I posted earlier, they can't, because they have no path to citizenship.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They have no path to citizenship because they have no legal status. You have to have legal status to get a Green Card, and you have to have had a Green Card and have lived in the USA legally for at least 5 years before you can apply for citizenship.

edit on 6-9-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

lmao, wow I really burned your questionable spiritual attitude in the help Texas thread hey?

My question wasn't snarky. It was simple and he answered. So it was done as far I am concerned. Looks like Metalicus was done with it too....but seeings you jumped in....

Now , you thinking that Jesus didn't offer sanctuary, food and healing to those in need, regardless of contagious disease, race and religion, tells me you must be reading something else other than the Christian bible.

The answer to the OP's question is in the bible FOR Christians. If you struggle with transplanting the compassion of Christ to those in need today, that is your own spiritual journey you need to deal with.
Please stop following me around and yelling AT me what Christians and prayers are meant to be, it isn't very becoming of a good hearted christian.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

And I said, we shouldn't do such a thing.

I said we should throw out the entire illegal family together.

Problem solved.

In the examples that I gave, to which you are responding, Dreamer younger siblings born here and Dreamer's children are American citizens. Are you saying that you want to throw out American citizens because their parents don't have legal status?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Agreed. Agreed. Agreed! I live in Dearborn MI and thats all Im gonna say...but I think illegals have no rights. None.

Wanna stay here? Get legal documentation and ACCLIMATE to OUR way of life if you want to be here. Or go away...

MS

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Nah, guess the nightmare children can stay.

But the parents gotta go.

They are the ILLEGAL ones, correct?

And then stop any more ILLEGAL people from sneaking in.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Great! We'll just put those children on Welfare, Food Stamps and in Public Housing! Problem solved!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join