It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 yrs. later: Princess Diana, Queen of Heaven the Antichrist & the NWO.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Nah, wrong prince, wrong William. 😂

Although....I just saw a truck yesterday with a custom license plate that said plainly "WILLIAM"

Must mean something dubious.

You know what the germanic meaning behind that name is, right?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Nah, wrong prince, wrong William. 😂

Although....I just saw a truck yesterday with a custom license plate that said plainly "WILLIAM"

Must mean something dubious.

You know what the germanic meaning behind that name is, right?

No I don't know what it means but I'm sure I could look it up.

But, why do you think it will not be William, the prince born during an eclipse?

peace

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

William means "guardian".

Of what one guards, remains tbd.

Personally, i dont believe in a specific, singular ac. I believe in a spectrum of good and bad intentions, actions, etc etc that combine, over time, to define a being's goodness, or badness.

With that said, I honestly think if there is a single being with extreme evil intentions towards humanity, and acts on those intentions too, honestly, i dont think its a human being, at all.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
They had a lot of references to the royals being from Germany in last night's Ground Zero program. Lots of connections to Nazi Germany as well. Forth Reich rising?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ya know I always suspected that their was some foul play with this even though I was only 16 at the time. I just had this feeling that something wasn't right about and holy $#@* I just came across this...
Firefighter at site of Princess Diana's fatal car crash reveals harrowing details: 'There was no blood on her at all'

Celebrity
Firefighter at site of Princess Diana's fatal car crash reveals harrowing details: 'There was no blood on her at all'
AOL.com Gibson Johns,AOL.com 8 hours ago

It's been 20 years since Princess Diana tragically died in a fatal car crash in Paris and, in his first-ever interview since that moment on Aug. 30, 1997, the firefighter who tried to save Diana is revealing details of that heartbreaking night.

Xavier Gourmelon, who says he's giving the interview now because he's now retired, spent 22 years as a firefighter in Paris and told The Sun that it took his team "less than three minutes to reach" the Pont de l'Alma tunnel, where the crash had occurred.

SEE ALSO: Elton John honors friend Princess Diana on the 20th anniversary of her death

In the interview, Gourmelon shares harrowing details of the fateful night, and revealed that his ten-man team "dealt with it like any road accident" and "got straight to work to see who needed help and who was alive."

See photos of Princess Diana:

Upon reaching her Mercedes, the firefighter remembers Diana asking him, "My God, what's happened?" He noticed a slight injury on her right shoulder, but otherwise, "there was no blood on her at all."

"The woman, who I later found out was Princess Diana, was on the floor in the back," he recalls. "She was moving very slightly and I could see she was alive."

Gourmelon says that he held Diana's hand as he calmed her down, gave her oxygen and then quickly took her out of the crashed car, which is when she stopped breathing. That's when he performed CPR.

"I massaged her heart and a few seconds later she started breathing again," he recalls. "It was a relief, of course, because, as a first responder, you want to save lives -- and that's what I thought I had done. To be honest, I thought she would live. As far as I knew when she was in the ambulance, she was alive and I expected her to live. But I found out later she had died in hospital.

Definitely adds to the suspicious nature of her death. So sad too she was such sweet, kind hearted and beautiful woman. My mother always adored her and in her younger days and kind of resembled her to a degree, I remember she always had the tabloids any time it had an article mentioning the princess.
edit on 31-8-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ok so I'm hearing for the first time it took them well over an hour to get her to Emergency - and they stopped two times in route?

That's insane.

And just think how nice it is for the Royals she was murdered in France where their system of law assures the Royals will never even have a finger pointed at them.

peace

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
Watching her documentary ( secret interview) was telling. She said herself she was a sacrifice and Prince Charles only courted her at such a young age because she was a virgin. He was in love with another woman ( non virgin), which he is in fact married to today. He never loved her which is why she was plagued with deep depression and cutting herself.

He couldn't marry Camillia because she was not only a virgin but she had kids as well. He needed a virgin to have his children and he also needed someone who would give birth to a male and female. He was so upset to find out Harry was a male. Kate having given birth to a male and female means to me, Charles will not be King. The crown will go to William. My theory anyway.

I do believe there is something sinister with that family and wouldn't be surprised if all hell didn't break loose with her youngest son, Harry.

The Queen has already confirmed that William will be king. It was reported a few weeks ago.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
She wasn't following along as sheeple. Also, they didn't want her to have children from Dodi. Possible they were already upset of her background(said o be 1/128th Indian-which shouldn't matter but that's their fickleness).

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Nice post, just I need to make something clear. Jupiter ain't gonna be any time soon in Virgo. It is already in Libra and there is no retrograde that can bring him anytime in 2017 back to Virgo.

The other part of the thread is intruding. I don't know for much true, but intriguing. There are rumors from years ago, that Prince William is to take the modern role of messiah at his age of 33. However we'd never know how much these people are serious in their mysticism, or just posing, unless we ask them personally.

edit on 1-9-2017 by Argentbenign because: mobile

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Australian TV has been showing 'documentries' about Dianna by the dozen in the weeks leading up to the 20 year anniversy. One suspects the purpose of which is to try to peg back the effects of the documentries about Dianna that have been made since her death.

Funny how the powers that be have their ways of training peoples minds up to think of certain thing in a certain way and have they views the powers that be want them to have.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Poor old Diana. Still the magnet that attracts nutters.

She died 20 years ago in a car crash driven by a drunk driver. Was plagued by an uncontrolled media and lived an unhappy marriage.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Oh yeah.. Agreed. Just voicing my 1cent... (Allowing for inflation)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
Ya know I always suspected that their was some foul play with this even though I was only 16 at the time. I just had this feeling that something wasn't right about and holy $#@* I just came across this...

Why do you think this is significant? Diana died of a heart rupture. She had no external injuries. There was no reason for there to be any blood on her.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

When I researched it last year and the beginning of June and July after a poster posted a thread about biblical prophecies. I didn't find anything about him becoming King but now I google it after reading your post and there it is... all over Google. Well....... it just confirms my position even more. Ill find the thread and link it. Its far out there but it does make the reader think.

ETA: Heres the thread.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-9-2017 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Funny how the powers that be have their ways of training peoples minds up to think of certain thing in a certain way and have they views the powers that be want them to have.

That’s why I’m so interested by all this. I didn’t get any of the ‘she was killed’ stuff (at least in this depth) until recently. So - my mind (to some extent) lacks the ‘grooming’ from the press/TPTB at least in this situation.

I’m seeing (now) so much that just makes my head want to spin around in circles.

How anyone can’t believe there is a huge conspiracy here just floors me.

peace

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign

Nice post, just I need to make something clear. Jupiter ain't gonna be any time soon in Virgo. It is already in Libra and there is no retrograde that can bring him anytime in 2017 back to Virgo.

The other part of the thread is intruding. I don't know for much true, but intriguing. There are rumors from years ago, that Prince William is to take the modern role of messiah at his age of 33. However we'd never know how much these people are serious in their mysticism, or just posing, unless we ask them personally.

Thanks very much. Being new to this I hear the info - I have to process it and then discern what's true or not.

BUT - I have heard from many different groups - September 23rd is exactly when the woman in the sky will be crowned in diamonds, etc.

Let me see if I can find a link and make sure it still keeps the thread on target - though there's a wide berth to that too.

peace

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
What she says herself is what makes me wonder.

"She was convinced she was going to be killed," says Diana's old friend, Argentinean businessman Roberto Deverik, who recalls Diana often speaking of murderous plots against her. "She said, 'When it's not convenient anymore, I will-- they will blow me in a car or in a helicopter.'" The questions and puzzles remain nearly seven years after Diana's tragic death in a Paris tunnel. Billionaire Mohamed Al Fayed has relentlessly accused the British government of orchestrating the death of Princess Diana, and his son, Dodi. Al Fayed, who has refused numerous requests to talk to 48 Hours, believes that his son and Diana were killed in order to prevent the princess from marrying his son, a Muslim, and having his child.
www.cbsnews.com...

Her husband NEVER loved her and pursued her at age 16 and married her at 19. WHY would a 13 yr age difference not be looked down upon when she was so young? I wouldn't want my daughter at 16 to date grown man who is 29 years of age. Of course if she was going to be a princess who could deny such royalty?

I firmly believe she was groomed for the roll she played and she said it herself. She had a roll to play and she played it. She was not stupid, maybe a bit naive but not dumb. She knew she'd not be Queen, she knew she'd marry into royalty and be a humanitarian. She knew she'd be killed by Prince Charles either in a car or helicopter. She also knew she was a sacrifice. What she says herself is enough for me to question her death and want justice for her.

Truth always comes out....

edit on 1-9-2017 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

In her 'tell all' she explains how all her friends had boyfriends but she knew she had to 'keep herself tidy' for something in the future.

Yes, she was groomed.

From there - have you heard anything about her murder based on she was going to expose the Crown was trading in the very landmines she was championing a cause against?

I've found some info but I want to make sure i can back it up with more.

peace

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Boohoo a pampered monarch didnt get to live long enough to get the immortality techs.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You really do live up to your name don't you.

She was not pampered, she was imprisoned by the ones who were supposed to love her, the ones who ultimately murdered her.

Neither was she a monarch.

Obviously I'm wasting band width as you could give a crap but honestly. Have you ever done anything in your life remarkable at all?

She took her weaknesses and made them strengths.

From there she went on to be the single moist influential person in the world to take up the anti-landmine cause... Which I might add is more than not the last nail in her coffin. She was said to have been ready to announce to the world the huge amounts of monies the Royals were accumulating for making and trafficking in the very landmines she was championing against.

She saved lives at the cost of her own.

Never mind, you’re probably boarded already.

peace

edit on 3246Friday201713 by silo13 because: bold

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join