It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Very Odd In That “CNN Crew Rescuing Man in Truck” Video…

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: redtic
Watch the video - it's pretty obvious that the guy walking with the shorts is *not* Drew Griffin - he just happens to have the same colored jacket. Drew Griffin is seen running cross camera, 2 seconds pass, the camera pans and shows *another* guy slowly walking. Not the same guy.

Then where is the slow walking red coat when they are actually at the edge pulling the guy out? Why wouldn't he be helping as well? Odd don't think?

Obviously out of frame. I don't know why he didn't help, but that's irrelevant wrt the op.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: xuenchen

What is the problem? Reporter red jacket, crew guy black jacket, rescued guy blue shirt. The entire time. What's weird?

At 00:50 Drew Griffin (?) running toward man in truck. Note clothing.

Nine seconds later, Griffin arrives to drag man from vehicle. Only, now he’s switched from shorts and sandals into black pants and boots. Huh?

It wasn’t much of a desperate emergency if CNN’s Drew Griffin had time to change from a pair of shorts and sandals into a pair of long pants and boots?

Quotes and pics from OP link.

Fake News BUSTED again, lol pathetic.

edit on 31-8-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
CNN? Staging something? Pft, get right outta town!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It's not CNN that's trying to bait and inflame folks...........????

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Watch the video - it's pretty obvious that the guy walking with the shorts is *not* Drew Griffin - he just happens to have the same colored jacket. Drew Griffin is seen running cross camera, 2 seconds pass, the camera pans and shows *another* guy slowly walking. Not the same guy.

Then where is the slow walking red coat when they are actually at the edge pulling the guy out? Why wouldn't he be helping as well? Odd don't think?

Obviously out of frame. I don't know why he didn't help, but that's irrelevant wrt the op.

Obviously...

You know I don't often get into the FAKE news conspiracies nor do I lean to Right to care what CNN does but this one...well it looks like a duck, wet like a duck I think I will call it a CNN Fake duck...its very odd don't you think?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

After watching it a few times and listening to the audio carefully, it seems to me that the guy they show in the brown shorts might not be Griffin.
His mic is live as he is heading over there and you can hear the sloshing of water as he is running.
As they show the guy in brown shorts and Griffin says "hold on I am trying to get you a rope" you can still hear the sloshing of his footsteps and the brown shorts guy is basically standing still.
Definitely odd how the cameraman didn't follow the truck to capture the moment as it went out of frame though.
I hate CNN for obvious reasons but I am not sure we are seeing the entire thing here.
Maybe staged, maybe not.....I wouldn't put it past them though.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It appears to me as if the cameraman might have been operating from a tripod, and left the camera running in order to provide some assistance, for example, fetching said rope. It might be that one of the people in shorts, is in fact the camera operator.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Would you sacrifice your truck to flood waters just to stage "fake news" for cnn?

Think about it....

Do you know how much it costs to have a vehicle restored after being submerged?

Logic has been replaced by hate for the MSM. Don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense. deny ignorance why don't you!!
edit on 31-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Would you sacrifice your truck to flood waters just to stage "fake news" for cnn?

Think about it....

Logic has been replaced by hate for the MSM. Don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense. deny ignorance why don't you!!

Depends on how much they paid me...
Enough for a new and improved model
maybe
But I have a higher moral character than that

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

After watching it a few times and listening to the audio carefully, it seems to me that the guy they show in the brown shorts might not be Griffin.
His mic is live as he is heading over there and you can hear the sloshing of water as he is running.
As they show the guy in brown shorts and Griffin says "hold on I am trying to get you a rope" you can still hear the sloshing of his footsteps and the brown shorts guy is basically standing still.
Definitely odd how the cameraman didn't follow the truck to capture the moment as it went out of frame though.
I hate CNN for obvious reasons but I am not sure we are seeing the entire thing here.
Maybe staged, maybe not.....I wouldn't put it past them though.

This.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Obviously...

You know I don't often get into the FAKE news conspiracies nor do I lean to Right to care what CNN does but this one...well it looks like a duck, wet like a duck I think I will call it a CNN Fake duck...its very odd don't you think?

No, it looks and sounds like people overanalyzing video footage and drawing illogical conclusions.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Can't telm if this is fake or not.

However, CNN does have a history or "staging" sets to advanve a story or agenda.

Not saying we are seeing it here, but...

My only take, when the truck initially goes into the water, the window rolls down and the dude lays his elbow at the window, lile hmmm...

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Yeah this is what I just noticed as well, definitely not the same guy. His movement, speed and direction don't match where the dude in the shorts is at. As much as I hate CNN and still find the indecent specious, given their track record for fakery. The whole 'anchor changed clothes' theory is pretty much debunked.
edit on 31-8-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: RazorV66

It appears to me as if the cameraman might have been operating from a tripod, and left the camera running in order to provide some assistance, for example, fetching said rope. It might be that one of the people in shorts, is in fact the camera operator.

Who moved the camera then...hehe Seems everyone was in khaki shorts including the driver and then Drew wasn't.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Think about it....

Only if CNN pays for it.

Or a new one.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

No, it looks and sounds like people overanalyzing video footage and drawing illogical conclusions.

So you do you think that is possible or that any media source wouldn't fake a good story? Do you also think that that media shouldn't be scrutinized?

Just curious...

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
If it's from cnn, then it's fake.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Seeing any of these reporters "hollywooding" in helos on official business is mind blowing. Either there really aren't as many people that need rescuing as they would have us believe; or they just dont give a damn about the seats required for their crews to be aboard these rescue aircraft. Let them charter their own helicopters if they want to report and give coverage, otherwise; GTFO!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Shorts wearing guy isn't moving at even a jog when the camera captures him first, the guy who was reporting ran past, a different person altogether.
The biggest odd thing is what the cowboy thought his pick up was going to do in the water anyway, muppet.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It's a different guy on the CNN crew.

They all have the same red (burgundy? maroon?) jacket with a big CNN on it...

I get being sensitive to slant and propaganda on corporate media which is for-profit and owned by a mere handful of elite, but c'mon.

*Add- and they did edit the piece ...so maybe the guy got wet and changed into dry long pants? Either way... c'mon.
edit on 8/31/2017 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join