It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Very Odd In That “CNN Crew Rescuing Man in Truck” Video…

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: xuenchen

What is the problem? Reporter red jacket, crew guy black jacket, rescued guy blue shirt. The entire time. What's weird?

He's wearing khaki shorts and then is wearing pants and boots.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Bonus point for being inventive, doing a bad shot then pan over to sign that blocks the view.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: redtic
No, it looks and sounds like people overanalyzing video footage and drawing illogical conclusions.

So you do you think that is possible or that any media source wouldn't fake a good story? Do you also think that that media shouldn't be scrutinized?

Just curious...

Do I think it's possible? Absolutely. If there's definitive proof that any media is purposefully falsifying reporting, they should be called out and dealt with. But this ain't that.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
CNN: The Master of Fake News

(warning: this video contains sexy woman)

Crisis actor in training:

Intermediate stage of training:

And he's ready!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Or was this real and genuine ?

I don't know.

i think you know.

and i think you have a powerful need for attention so you come up with the most mad bull# you can think of.

houston is a disaster zone in ongoing crisis. wander around anywhere and you are probably going to find someone who needs help.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

It was not a set up, the guy in the truck was completely out of breath, and couldn't even talk. He truly was upset. There was no faking that part.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I agree

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Lol wtf

You got some weird kaki pant fetish
edit on 09/04/1994 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Speaking of imbeciles, CNN's Anderson Cooper finally worked up the nerve to go to Houston. Today, he made this bombshell announcement from a Walmart parking lot.. "The water here is really deep!"

He's probably never been that close to a Walmart before.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight

Lol wtf

That's the topic.
Khahi pants turn dark when they get wet. Mystery solved. OP debunked.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Maybe the guy in the video is debatable.

The language that is used sounds too contrived, the fact that he never puts down the microphone, # stinks.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic
It's funny (ie sad) that people watch these raw footages of events and overanalyze the hell out them to the point where they're drawing wilda$$ conclusions that are totally illogical. This is a benign case, but is similar to the whole crisis actor crap from sandy hook, boston, etc, etc. Borders on delusional.

Just because it's CNN, the original FAKE NEWS network. Remember how CNN faked the scud rocket attack, and also the gas attack, during the Gulf War? (The vids are on You Tube.)

Regarding the alleged CNN rescue video that started this thread, it would be interesting to see what occurred after the reporter ran past the sign to go rescue this motorist in distress. There's a gap in time between that, and the motorist being seen on his knees, gasping for air. Probably several minutes. His microphone was live, but that is edited out. hmmmm...

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

What is the problem? Reporter red jacket, crew guy black jacket, rescued guy blue shirt. The entire time. What's weird?

I noticed the reporter ran over to help the guy wearing a red jacket AND KHAKI SHORTS, but after the "rescue" the reporter had on a red jacket AND BLACK PANTS with BOOTS. wow that was weird...

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Lol wtf

That's the topic.
but the pants go all the wya down into the boots he now has on. at least that's what i saw in the video.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Lol wtf

That's the topic.
but the pants go all the wya down into the boots he now has on. at least that's what i saw in the video.

Just re-watched. Now I see it. I was buzzed yesterday LOL. Doesn't change anything. Rescue workers wear waterproof pants and boots. Makes sense for that reporter to have them as well and put them on to help.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
So that's two fake news threads from xuenchen on front page currently then. The irony of it.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
So that's two fake news threads from xuenchen on front page currently then. The irony of it.

The bigger irony is that Xuenchen is a crisis actor.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
CNN now hiring stunt men... did anyone notice the driver wearing the same khaki shorts?

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
CNN now hiring stunt men... did anyone notice the driver wearing the same khaki shorts?

Yup. CNN people are incompetent. They can't tell lies right.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Funny and good acting,

I'm surprised no one noticed that CNN guy had a hand held mic for the reporting at the beginning then goes for the rescue and you still hear him as if he was still holding that mic.

Sorry, I'm mistaken... poor acting

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join