It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could unsolved disappearances be dimension shift

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I was just thinking about people completely disappearing in unsolved cases. Could they have walked through a portal?

vw logo mandela effect
In this video from south africa the guy finds volkswagen logos from the old reality. Without the separation of the vw. Now if a car can make it from one reality to another. Maybe people who disappear can too?

Now think of fluid dynamics. Take a stream for instance. You get edys when water flows around rocks forming whirlpools. Well hypotheticaly what if portals form in a similar way? Alot of disappearances happen in mountains. Which could be explained by accidents or animal attacks.

But ive read stories and seen videos, even heard personal testimony of time loss and hyper jumping location. Ill try later to find examples of this.

unsolved mysteries
This story is about a trip to MOUNTAINS!!
Where they go through a time warp.

german mountain disappearances
This one is best to eddify my theory.
Just theorizing here. What are your thoughts?
edit on 27-8-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I doubt it, the world is a pretty big place, lots of places to hide bodies without ever having to worry about them being found.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I doubt it, the world is a pretty big place, lots of places to hide bodies without ever having to worry about them being found.
do you follow/believe the mandela effect, strange sounds from the sky anamolies?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I have never gone too deep into the mind-altering liberty of such a quantum leap, but I have seen somewhat how it works. Every time I have began to feel the gates opening, I have looked back. When I chose to return to the life of limitation the phenomenal world that was manifesting around me began to resume back to the "normal" perspective. Those who are reborn into this reality are like the wind, nobody knows where they go. If you are interested in seeking this Kingdom go and don't look back.

It is the natural path of the caterpillar to become a butterfly, but the caterpillars of Babylon cling to their life as a caterpillar unto death - too afraid to enter the chrysalis.
edit on 27-8-2017 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Like Jimmy Hoffa.

He was driven to a wrecking yard and killed, then placed in a barrel in the trunk of a car, crushed into a three foot block and fed into a steel melting plant.

Hoffa went out the chimney at the refinery, we are breathing him.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

There's a few theories about humans disappearing, especially those last seen in national parks. But I've never seen this being affiliated with the Mandela Effect.

Some say the younger folks who disappear are kidnapped and end up jn the sex trafficking world.

SOME say folks are kidnapped into the off planet, interplanetary slave trade.

But while the Mandela Effect suggests that the fabric of reality has been altered at some point, none of the current M.E. examples involve people or things outright disappearing. Rather the details about them change. Their history has changed, not their existence.

In other words, if a guy named Charlie Brown went through an interdimensional portal to a parallel universe, he wouldn't simply cease to exist. He may just remember that he's always been Charlee Browne. Get it?

edit on 27-8-2017 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Now I'm certain of it. My truck was working fine yesterday. I get in it today and the radio don't work and the brake lights don't work. Some dimension dweller came through the rift and swapped parts on me, I'm certain.. Oh wait, I took out the radio ......sorry.

It could happen
S&F

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The things is that nobody ever saw it happen to an other person..or thing. When people mystriously disappear they are always singled out before the happening.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I'm not sure why a portal to another dimension needs to be connected to the Mandela Effect. However, having read almost all of the Missing 411 books I believe there are a certain # of cases that just can't be explained without the belief of some sort of portal. It is also quite interesting that some of the missing people who were eventually found spoke of being in an area they were very familiar with and then were somehow in a place that they didn't recognize at all. Some have spoken of very strange occurrences while in the "alternate" area. I'd also state that these experiences closely follow the patterns of "faery abductions" as discussed by Jacques Valee and Joshua Cutchin in some of their books.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I'm not sure why a portal to another dimension needs to be connected to the Mandela Effect. However, having read almost all of the Missing 411 books I believe there are a certain # of cases that just can't be explained without the belief of some sort of portal. It is also quite interesting that some of the missing people who were eventually found spoke of being in an area they were very familiar with and then were somehow in a place that they didn't recognize at all. Some have spoken of very strange occurrences while in the "alternate" area. I'd also state that these experiences closely follow the patterns of "faery abductions" as discussed by Jacques Valee and Joshua Cutchin in some of their books.
i used the vw logo because according to this reality the vw logo was never a one connected logo, it always had the slit. Yet there is residual proof especially the video i posted of the logo i remember. So it had to be some random quantum shift that may have opened massive amounts of portals that dumped people and things into this reality.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If thats the case, terrible way to go out.

In a different reality, no way back and cut off from everything familiar. Might as well be dead, even then your corpse would be alien to the environment it last fell upon.
edit on 27-8-2017 by Arnie123 because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

In a different reality, no way back and cut off from everything familiar. Might as well be dead, even then your corpse would be alien to the environment it last fell upon.
go watch mandela effect videos. Test your memory against history and what they state about changes. How do you know you havent shifted?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

But while the Mandela Effect suggests that the fabric of reality has been altered at some point, none of the current M.E. examples involve people or things outright disappearing. Rather the details about them change. Their history has changed, not their existence.

Thank you , theres your sign.

The Mandela effect is the rewriting of history, blamed on a 'mystery', like chem trails are jet exhaust pollution, blamed on 'mystery' spraying.

Its good deflection, a 'goto' to disrupt the search for truth about a subject or events.

We can bury a genre under banality that way; the search for UFO information, 911, Hillary's server... results in an avalanche of choking mis / disinformation.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: Arnie123

go watch mandela effect videos. Test your memory against history and what they state about changes. How do you know you havent shifted?
Well, we wouldn't know.The mandela effect could only be theorized, as an answer to it wouldn't be answered until we evolve beyond our own perceptual reality. Why? because IF the mandela effect is true, phasing into a new reality would also adjust your perceptual views and memories. Kind of like uploading to a different cloud cluster but with slightly tweaked settings. We would just "go with it". In a heightened state, as an evolved being, we could view time and realities from a step back and see the mandela effect in action, so to speak.

I am , however talking out my ass and rambling, nobody even knows if its real or not. I guess my point is, even if its real, I doubt we would know it is happening.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Something to be said about the universe having more things in common with a thought than a material substance. But without empirical analysis, it'll never be more than speculation.

Substance dualism:
www.philosophytalk.org - The Mind-Body Problem, Part 1: Substance Dualism...

This is regarding mind and body. The body is material existence. The mind is thought or spirit. They're two different substances, existing co-independently--that's they can still interact with each other.

This isn't exactly the same as ice to water to vapor. Those're not really different substances, they're different phases. You might say energy and matter are different substances, but they can (apparently) be converted to the other.

As far back as I can think, I've always struggled with the idea of everything being fundamentally different. I realize--as rational beings--we categorize everything. Liquids are different from solids, as are gases different from either. Visible light is "different" from a radio signal. Dark matter is different from baryonic matter. Rock is different from water ice. Life is different from inanimate objects. Magnetic fields are different from gravity fields. And so on. But then I think of Pluto. Mountains of rock hard ice. I think of cryovolcanos on Titan, spewing out (seemingly cold) water-ice-hydrocarbons. I think of river channels leading to bays very strongly resembling veins in a body. Or even the superstructures in our universe resembling clusters of neurons in our brain. And I think about how even non-life thigns may emulate some of the processes associated with living organisms (*). I think of all the similarities between apparently different things. And I come to a conclusion everything isn't as different as we make it out to be. Yes it's different, our science proves that much.

So what am I saying. I think I'm saying just like our mind, maybe the universe can imagine things or it can forget things or be insane.

(*) - some examples below:
www.mnn.com - Scientist creates lifelike cells out of metal...
www.newscientist.com - Plasma blobs hint at new form of life...

edit on 8/27/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I remember having weird static electricity in the summer while at a club in Greenville SC for months. One night a huge storm with lots of lightning and rain seemed to be centered over the city. As I left one club and arrived at another I saw fire trucks and road blocks. I heard the interstate flooded and was shut down. Two people drive through a road that washed out and died. I seemed to be in the middle of the storm but was inside during most of the rain. When I arrived at the next club though everything seemed somehow different like I was in a different reality. I saw a girl I knew but her hair had been blond, not brunette. When I asked her about her hair, she looked at me funny and said she hadn't had blond hair in ages.

I ran into several little strange things like that. Slight differences. I even noticed changes at home. I had something like a 12 piece razor kit for my hair. Now it's only a 9 piece and one part I liked and used all the time is missing. One part is completely different than anything I remember. There were other differences which I have forgotten about for the most part. I don't go around telling anyone I think I might have switched earths or whatever because everyone would think you are crazy or making up a story.

I have different ideas about want happened. Possible ideas include timeline shift for everyone and only a few remember how it used to be, changing earths because of some freak chance, an out of body jump into my body on a parallel Earth universe because I died so quick on the other Earth, I just jumped into my parallel body Earth that was almost the same. Some of this actually may make sense to scientists since they seem to be saying we may be living in a simulation and that there are parallel realities.

All of this makes me wonder what President Clinton is doing to help hurricane Harvey victims on a different Earth.

As far as missing person cases, the logical answer is that most were due to kidnapping, death, etc, or normal reasons. It's the oddball cases that make you go hmmmm.
edit on 27/8/17 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Naw, it's a fact.....but to me a believer....it's a God thing

But it is a fact, I kinda died at DFW airport as a ramp agent driving the tug.....and six baggage cars...''twas one in the morning ar Branniff gate 21....1979...I was removed from that timeline wouldn't you know it....right before the hurting part....how cool for me

My head was in the last tug and I heard a truck coming and when it hit, all I said was who's shooting that 12 gauge in my ear.....I looked up at the inside metal And rivets corner of the car....that was the image stuck in my eyes for a few seconds......too many seconds and all I got was ....this is soooo peaceful.....a time lapse and I was calmly standing I guess two steps back uninterested in the people running out....hollaring at the mechanic that hit me....they said, " you're not supposed to be in this area.....I thought I had him cleared "

Wasn't even breathing hard.....completely uninterested in that tug and six cars piled up down the way 40 feet....against a jetway pylon......no it was like you could not get me interested in that tug....
edit on 27-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

The things is that nobody ever saw it happen to an other person..or thing. When people mystriously disappear they are always singled out before the happening.

I went missing once with a friend, but I think she was grabbed first, because when I turned to tell her to run, I don't remember actually seeing her next to me anymore, and it was a Gray. I only remember the face 2 inches from mine.

I think there are portals, possibly dimensional shifts, and an intelligence that can camouflage and lure.
edit on 27-8-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
Something to be said about the universe having more things in common with a thought than a material substance. But without empirical analysis, it'll never be more than speculation.

Substance dualism:
www.philosophytalk.org - The Mind-Body Problem, Part 1: Substance Dualism...

This is regarding mind and body. The body is material existence. The mind is thought or spirit. They're two different substances, existing co-independently--that's they can still interact with each other.

This isn't exactly the same as ice to water to vapor. Those're not really different substances, they're different phases. You might say energy and matter are different substances, but they can (apparently) be converted to the other.

As far back as I can think, I've always struggled with the idea of everything being fundamentally different. I realize--as rational beings--we categorize everything. Liquids are different from solids, as are gases different from either. Visible light is "different" from a radio signal. Dark matter is different from baryonic matter. Rock is different from water ice. Life is different from inanimate objects. Magnetic fields are different from gravity fields. And so on. But then I think of Pluto. Mountains of rock hard ice. I think of cryovolcanos on Titan, spewing out (seemingly cold) water-ice-hydrocarbons. I think of river channels leading to bays very strongly resembling veins in a body. Or even the superstructures in our universe resembling clusters of neurons in our brain. And I think about how even non-life thigns may emulate some of the processes associated with living organisms (*). I think of all the similarities between apparently different things. And I come to a conclusion everything isn't as different as we make it out to be. Yes it's different, our science proves that much.

So what am I saying. I think I'm saying just like our mind, maybe the universe can imagine things or it can forget things or be insane.

(*) - some examples below:
www.mnn.com - Scientist creates lifelike cells out of metal...
www.newscientist.com - Plasma blobs hint at new form of life...
i also think along these lines, this edifies my theory that like water forms whirlpools, so could areas of energies from earth spinning and mountains are like rocks in a stream.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

originally posted by: zatara

I went missing once with a friend, but I think she was grabbed first, because when I turned to tell her to run, I don't remember actually seeing her next to me anymore, and it was a Gray. I only remember the face 2 inches from mine.

I think there are portals, possibly dimensional shifts, and an intelligence that can camouflage and lure.
yes i think they are able to time phase so they could see us but not be affected by matter in our phase. This sounds terrifying, did she get back?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join