It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien is killed by an wolf

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
this report was brought to my attention by menber caver58
CASE

According to storyteller and UFO books author Jean Ferguson, of that area, the following events occurred near Abitibi Lake, between Ontario and Quebec in Canada, in 1939 or 1940, one Sunday afternoon between January the 8th and 10th, at approximately 02:30 p.m., by a beautiful sunny and very cold day with -60°F. The witnesses are two lumberjacks, Hormidas L. and Damase Landry. They walked on snow rackets in the forest, and exhausted, cut some branches of fir tree to sit down in the snow. They then saw, coming out of the fir trees, an entirely white and enormous wolf apparently looking for something. This wolf stopped within approximately 35 meters of the witnesses, and sat down in the snow. Suddenly, very small men in dark-green puffy suits emerged from the forest. They were at least six, and measured in the 80 centimeters. They had small slanted eyes and the yellow skin like Asians, ears like small falling triangles, very small chins, and almost flat heads. Their members were weak and the fingers were jointless and short. No condensation vapor came out of their mouth. They all were identical, as if they had been manufactured in series. At their sight, the wolf became aggressive, hair raised, showing his teeth. The small group stopped, their glances went towards the two lumberjacks, but as if they did not really see them. They then looked to the wolf and pointed fingers at it, while speaking between them, very fast, in a language which resembled Algonquin. One of the characters went in front of the group towards the wolf, without being blocked by the snow although he had no snow rackets and only small feet. He arrived at a few feet of the wolf and raised a hand while saying some words. The wolf reacted by jumping at him, and it started to tear the little being apart, the arms, the legs and the gust; which fell in the snow, without giving off any condensation vapor. Damase Landry broke a branch and threw it at the wolf and shouted. The animal made a jump and started to run. The other beings spent a good five minutes staring at the remainders of their colleague, then one of them pulled out a bag from his clothing and started to collect the scattered remains. At this sight, Hormidas started to vomit in disgust. When the small being had finished picking up the members of the victim, it stood, went towards the fir trees, followed of the others, and they were lost of sight in the underwood. The two witnesses then followed their trace in the snow, while the humanoids walked too fast to be caught up with, and were at a good distance ahead, visible through the branches. They were suddenly lost from sight, and when the two witnesses came where the track ended, they found it ended in a large circle, where the snow had been ejected around. The circle formed like a hollow basin, to the ground. The witnesses stopped at the edge of this hole, and at this time, they heard like the noise of an explosion. Returned on the spot where the wolf had attacked one of the small beings, Damase L. found a piece of fabric of its clothing and brown blood on the snow. A report indicates that this piece was similar to a gelatinous rubber, of green color, and that Damase L. tried to split it in two to share it with Hormidas, but he was unable to cut it in two, not even with an axe.

source is in the second post
edit on 26-8-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
this is an very interesting story, due to the rarity of reports of killed humanoids
the description of the humanoids is pretty common for its time
i find weird how the wolf attacked the humanoids for no reason while leaving the witnesses alone

source:ufologie.patrickgross.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Brought to you by the....

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
My dad grew up in Abitibi. He was born in 1943, and I never heard him talk of that story, so I know he didn't know it. And he was really into ufology and we discussed the subject and known cases at length.

It's real wilderness there, and very beautiful. I was always fascinated by the environment when going there.

It would have been nice to have the piece of cloth and some brown blood for analysis. Also, the description was almost that of some faerie creatures.
edit on 26-8-2017 by NowanKenubi because: tried to be clearer...

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
From the source.

A report indicates that this piece was similar to a gelatinous rubber, of green color, and that Damase L. tried to split it in two to share it with Hormidas, but he was unable to cut it in two, not even with an axe.

You would think they would have tested that evidence right??
Nope.

This is of course not enough to make sure that the story was entirely invented, but as it stands, I do not know what to make of it and I would really be grateful to any person who could show me with some precise fact why it is true, or why it is untrue.

Seems invented to me.
Why??
There was supposedly evidence...where did it go??
Why did nobody test it and why was this not such a big deal??
The writer even says it may have been 1939 or 1940...they had evidence AND they couldn't get the year right??

Meh.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Usually I don't comment on posts like this no matter if they sound true or completely made up. But here is something that got stuck in my mind and I can't help it but wonder.

Returned on the spot where the wolf had attacked one of the small beings, Damase L. found a piece of fabric of its clothing and brown blood on the snow. A report indicates that this piece was similar to a gelatinous rubber, of green color, and that Damase L. tried to split it in two to share it with Hormidas, but he was unable to cut it in two, not even with an axe.

Then how that wolf managed to tear the creature apart?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It's an interesting story, but looking at the source you've provided it appears to have a very poor pedigree. The year in which it happened isn't clear, and the first known report of the incident only appears 40 years after it supposedly happened!

The 1979 story doesn't cite a source, but it's possible that some local newspaper from 1939-40 might contain an early version of this tale.

On the other hand, personally I doubt it because the two brothers named in the story - Damase and Hormidas L. Landry - don't appear to have existed. It's possible that the online records are incomplete, of course, but ancestry.ca has only one Damase Landry and he died in 1895. On the other hand, there is a Hormidas Landry (1911-2003)- and he's buried in the right area of Quebec - but he doesn't have a middle initial.

So, a fascinating yarn but it needs a lot of research and polishing up before I'd take it seriously. YMMV.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Dont ask a Wolf to take you to its leader!

he could not cut it in two?
but the wolf rip't it apart?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

oh come on!

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

took a look at you profile and all your posts are political related
go back to the mud pit idiot!

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NowanKenubi

Also, the description was almost that of some faerie creatures.

bingo! and that my friends once again prove vallee was right!

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

its an very old story
also in most stories "they" come back to pick the evidence
because has i have already said ufos and all other paranormal phenomena are an prank being played on humans, by an hivemind entity of unknow origin
dont laugh i promise i have done a lot of research in the subject

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

hmmm... very nice observation!
again im not saing this story is true, it could be an hoax
anyway it doesnt matters there are better stories out there

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

wow now thats some good research right here!
in reports like this one it isnt uncommon the witness name being misspelt, so that could be the hormidas landry

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

lol

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Holy Crap!
You read it!!!

I thought it was one of the more unusual stories due to "Wolf attacks alleged alien". You just don't hear that sentence much in conversation. Interesting since animals react to perceived threats fairly strongly. Older reports are easy to mock, like some already did,but this one warrants some digging.

Abitibi is a very remote place and getting any word out of there is fairly amazing concerning UFO sightings. People up there are hard working and practical so even if someone saw something it's not like in all likelihood they'd mention it to anyone but family or close friends, if that.

Given the era and location some "slack" is warranted.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Testing by who exactly?

niche-canada.org...

That during this period Canada was building one of it's hydro plants there a HUGE deal at the time so maybe this ET story might have some "legs".

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: audubon

wow now thats some good research right here!
in reports like this one it isnt uncommon the witness name being misspelt, so that could be the hormidas landry

I'm glad you mentioned that, because I had wondered about this, too. The author of the 1979 piece is a francophone Canadian, to judge by the name. Traditional French practice (with police procedurals and judicial hearings) is to give the witness's name as "(forename) (initial of surname)." So Hormidas Landy would become "Hormidas L".

So "Hormidas L Landry" might (stress "might") be a transcription error of some kind for plain old "Hormidas Landry." Shorthand? Rough notes being misread? Typesetter or subeditorial mistake by the publisher of the 1979 book? A lot of possibilities.

This could be supported by the fact that later in the piece Damase Landry's name appears as "Damase L", when we already know his surname and he wasn't given a middle initial when he was first mentioned.

So the Hormidas Landry buried in Quebec, near Lake whatsitsname, could be the guy in the story. But - no sign of any brother being alive at the time, as in the only Damase Landry died in the 19th Century.

If there are any ATSers in the Quebec region, they might be able to nip down to the local library and check out the microfiches of local newspapers for 1939-40. Otherwise, I can't see any way of resolving this for sure.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Tastes like chicken.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Coming back to the text in the OP, this bit might suggest local police were notified:

A report indicates that this piece was similar to a gelatinous rubber, of green color, and that Damase L. tried to split it in two to share it with Hormidas, but he was unable to cut it in two, not even with an axe.

Note the (pointless) abbreviation of the witness's surname. As I noted above, this echoes usual French police practices relating to the naming of witnesses. It's interesting that this occurs in the same passage as the mention of "a report".

It suggests that there might be an official record of this story.

But that really is "reading the tea-leaves" from the information given, and I can't get much further with it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join