It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien is killed by an wolf

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

kirlian photography is an hoax
by promoting know hoaxes to further your theory that the paranormal is spiritual downs your reability

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

indeed my friend

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienVessel

wrong the researcher quoted hre is from ufologys golden era: 1960-1989 , so i dont think we should call him an hoaxer

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Sorry you have it absolutely wrong, Kirlian photography is not a hoax at all, it relates to a method used by taking a photograph while passing an electrical current over the object which is rested on the photographic plate or was in the oldest version's.
en.wikipedia.org...

Please provide legitimate evidence that this is a hoax and not some opinionated pip squeak's idea that it is.

Hoax's have been perpetrated using it but it remain's a genuine phenomena and has been a known phenomena for a very long time indeed with many people actually making Kirlian photograph's.
Where you are calling it hoax is down to a concerted attack upon the technique which arose much later having been unable to disprove the photographs' themselves they instead attacked the interpretation of them, most attacks revolved not around the photographic technique itself which you can see goes very much further back the Kirlian but instead revolve around Kirlian's interpretation of the Aura, what the Aura is interpreted to be etc.

Now you can find an UNBIASED site (And so called rational wicki is anything but) that provides quantitative data disproving this phenomena then please go ahead because while there are these genuine images and they are real by the way there interpretation is what is coming under attack by idiots claiming to be know it all's.
If all you can base your own assertion that it is bogus upon is the opinion of a few dedicated and biased skeptic's then that say's a lot about your own opinion does it not but hey you are entitled to it as I am mine, you did claim to know a lot about the paranormal, what about people whom see aura's and note that is not fake the phenomena can be a transitory one and my own mother has experienced it on rare occasion while not having seen Aura's I have had my own fair share of the paranormal, more than you I should warrant, there are however just as in Ufology people that claim thing's, say thing's that have not happened or that they can see or do thing's they can not and it is sadly part of human nature that this is the case but that is the job of the observer to try to pick out those shared experience.
Now I for one do not ascribe to hocus pocus, astrology, crystals and people reading auras but I have actually seen ghost's, experienced poltergeist activity and paranormal attack and therefore regardless of your opinion I know there is more to the universe in which we live and say this, forewarned is forearmed, I have even seen what I would describe as either demonic or simply evil but to elucidate more on that with the likes of yourself would be a waste of time and effort, what I will say is your humanoid's are not all alien, in fact probably very few of them are and most are probably demonic by nature.

edit on 3-9-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: Caver78

ugh that spiritual talk is hurting my brain
no there are no such thing as demons everthing is an illusion
after years of research i have reached the conclusion that the paranormal phenomena is.....*drumrolls*......... a prank of epic proportions being played on humans by an unknow entity

Respectfully I never mentioned anything about demons.
Plus I wasn't in any way overtly referencing ANYTHING spiritual.
????????????

The furthest out on a limb as I went was to label what you call an unknown entity a "something".

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

And with overthinking come's the temptation to stitch together crude theory based on our current world view's and partial understanding of the universe which itself may be completely wrong.

You, seen that done plenty and I try to steer away from it cause it's how your "assumptions" get you all screwed around off on some tangent.

I've never thought of a phantom limb or a cut leaf as the same as a form of Tupla.
And not like I think about this often, but I'm fairly sure someones aura, or somethings aura is just an electrical footprint of their biological processes. A minute electrical field we can see and measure.

Altho I CAN see humanoid lord now tearing his hair out cause we're wandering off over here in left field?
GRINS!

Honestly I haven't learnt much about Tupla's cause there was no need. So altho I don't know much about them, you haven't written anything I disagree with.

Onwards to the Distortion Theory.
That was a VERY long way around the bush.

This hypothesis holds that an unknown foreign agent uses the psyche of the witness, "connecting" with her main source of documentation and reference for the "manufacture" of the contents and elements that come together in close encounters with UFOs exist. The symbiosis or communication of the mind of the observer and this undefined "operator" is capable of emitting a complex type of "holographic projection" that can sometimes be tangible enough to leave footprints and marks on the ground. The "projection" is developed, and never better, as if it were a movie starring in first person by the witness.

Pretty much boils it down to essentials.
It's long been known you NEVER accept the first thing you see, cause the phenom WILL produce more scenarios if you remain observant yet detached. In fact that's half the fun! Watching something flip flop thru imagery it attempts to snag thru your subconscious is entertaining. You have to wait it out because it can't be done indefinitely and the ONLY way you are going to know what is possibly real is by wearing it out.

If you are patient you "may" get to see whatever it is in it's original form.

It also takes the fun out of it for whatever is "masking", so double edged sword there. Whatever it is prefers you aren't that smart, or impartial. Besides it's always nifty to learn what your Achillies heels are psychologically. Or what they are at least "perceived" to be by "whatever". Educational stuff. Either way if you can pull this off you will be approached less cause you just aren't fun to play with.

The guys watching the wolf/alien encounter were pretty much flying blind, so we have not a lot to go on cause they took everything at face value. It would be neat to find one of their kids/grandkids and be able to ask their opinion of the encounter.

caravaca102.blogspot.com.br...
edit on 3-9-2017 by Caver78 because: link to quoted text

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

the photography is real however the claims it depicts the aura is false, it acually depicts the natural coronal discharge that everthing produces
and theres no aliens,ghost,monsters etc just an silly god-like entity

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The lower level "somethings" aren't always the sharpest tacks

this claim implies the existence of demons, aka spiritual stuff

and yes its vague because i dont know the origin of the entity just that its exists

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

one point for you!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

The lower level "somethings" aren't always the sharpest tacks

this claim implies the existence of demons, aka spiritual stuff

and yes its vague because i dont know the origin of the entity just that its exists

Not really, a "something" is a...well "something"!
For context I'm of the opinion like I said earlier that many types of "somethings" live along side of us, but we normally don't perceive them due to our limited biology. Maybe if we could see in other light spectrums? I don't take them as being anything more than "other" since they clearly aren't "us".

Labeling anything demonic connotes a label it may or may not deserve, it's also dismissive of discoveries we could be making by labeling something experienced as a "known" thing when it's probably not. Take your Distortion Theory for instance. In that case a "something" uses your perceptions against you to create a false reality and imagery. Is that "Something" demonic? I'd say no, talented yes, intelligent? probably.Alien to us? obviously. But until you can determine what it actually "IS" ascribing motive is premature.

My very flip comment, you're right was kind of crappy. But it wasn't intended to be taken as a demonic-descriptive. Just that some entities encountered really aren't too bright regarding humans. It seems to be a learning curve that goes both ways. (speaking for myself, not implying anything)

Hope this explains better?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

ohhh much better!
now i agree with you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join