It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien is killed by an wolf

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Ok joking aside and no I am not howling mad, perhaps just a tad but not yet under the full moon.

Hive mind is just a theory but there is perhaps some similarity to this, imagine each human has a slightly different frequency of consciousness for lack of a better analogy, each human being exists in a slightly different reality anyway but imagine this also overlap's into the quantum projection theory.

Now that would not be a hive mind but it would be a consensus of shared reality were those reality's overlapped, this shared reality would of course be stronger in it's nature due to the fact it was projected and believed in by more people at a single time and this may also play into dimension shift's in another alternative spin off but it remains' an un proven and un provable concept mostly rooted outside of scientific rational.

However there is a known hive mind that operates in large groups whom have been whipped up into a frenzy, during riot's this crown mentality is more visible and individuals often act completely out of character when they are a part of such an irrational mob.

Animal spirit's are a well known phenomena, the most famous over here and also both tragic and funny is the ghost of a chicken said to be seen were one Francis Bacon once killed a chicken and put it under the snow to see how long the cold preserved it.

Then there is the very long history of Shaman having animal guides and animal guardian's.
www.angelsghosts.com...
www.ghostresearch.org...
www.themystica.com...
www.shamanlinks.net...
www.angelfire.com...

Now you may say this is all new age twaddle and yes to a degree you are correct but it is also very ancient belief, remember those mystic's in the Victorian period whom believed in other world's at other vibrations as they called it or as we would today express this stolen idea now used by quantum physics other and alternate dimension's having different frequency's of reality.

You see an ice berg, no you don't you see the tip of it floating out of the water, this is a very small tip of an absolutely huge other universe sized ice berg.

Evil spirit's are often regarded as tricksters whom like the protector's also adopt other form's.
There is also as you know an intimate link between the UFO phenomena (not all of it, not the black project or indeed genuine potential alien encounters such as the betty and barney hull case but most of the rest of it) and paranormal activity.

Now this falls outside of my own religion which is Christian but not completely, remember the possessing spirit army that Christ cast out of the man at the tomb's, into pig's which then actually could not be controlled by the demon's and ran into the water drowning themselves and the spirit's demon's with them.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

or maybe something sharp like an tooth. also take an look on the more recent cmments

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

by hivemind i mean something like vallee or john keel thoerized

link   

double post
edit on 28-8-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

link   

triple post

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

quadruple post

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

To my mind I wonder if perhaps given that possibility and it just that only a theory that we alter reality by observing it and decided it's state from that point forward could different races of sentient being's potentially have projected different reality's and charted a different course (Reality) to the human race through the universe in which we could actually become blind to one another's existence through most of it.

And if conscious sentient mind's can affect the state or reality could a far more intelligent race use them on multiple worlds to alter or affect the reality of a large expanse of the universe, essentially using them as quantum reality filters for it's own purposes.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
A giant white wolf?

How common would that be?

Where's the pack?

Interesting story.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

tulpas?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

take a look at the recent comments

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I don't agree, a tulpa as you know is simply a name given to what could best be called a creature from the id and the idea originates from Tibet of course, Tulpa's are supposedly formed through constant and sustained meditation in which a person first project's a creature then imagines until they believe it themselves that this projection of there mind is a real being, hence the imaginary friend of little children.

Oddly most Tulpa's are thought to be extremely dangerous, they can take on a life of there own and become autonomous draining there creator until they die or harming other's.

In respect of that idea I do not accept that the projection of a dying soldier to his home is actually a Tulpa but rather literally that soldier being in two places at the same time, his emotion's and wish are so strong that he project's himself there not creates a tulpa there but himself and usually this occurs during there dying or shortly after, this can also be linked to the phenomena reported when Lord Carnarvon died according the story of the curse of tutankamun but of course that was not a Tulpa, his dog howled and dropped dead and the clock stopped according to the story but of course that could just be a story, personally I believe most of those death's were related to the then unknown deadly spores that were in the tomb.

To My mind a Tulpa may gain solidity and reality only to the degree that it's creator can project it, of course a tibetan monk can perhaps do this, there was once a monk whom vanished passing through a stone wall which he had done many time's before but this time he never came back out and a long time after the monastery was undergoing renovation when human bone's - likely this monk's were supposedly found fused with the solid stones' of the wall when it was taken down, this would suggest that this monk either existed in a slightly different reality due to his state of mind or that he had mastered a technique that allowed him to believe strongly enough that the wall did not exist that for him it literally did not.

However Tulpa's do bare direct relation to the way that shared belief can make an idea when believed in to that degree a shared semi reality, voodoo and witch doctor magic work on this same principle to a very strong degree as does the older and incorporated sympathetic magic of the magic doll and the needle's a form of sympathetic magic going back to the oldest human belief were they believed that you capture and hold a person's essence in an object by using an item of clothing or a piece of hair or finger nail's of there's then hold power over them by making a fetish doll and manipulating it, the needles were not always to harm and ancient Rome they were also used in love spell's, a doll with it's eye's, heart and loin's for example with needles in them among other's thing's and they were also possibly used in shamanic healing ceremony's as well.

Shamanism is an interesting case study, certain substances are used to change the consciousness of the practitioner and while his brain (quantum interface with his spirit which is perhaps another dimensional element of his being) is out of wack he then see's thing's beyond his normal senses, fly's outside of his body, is able to see imaginary or perhaps not so imaginary futures and even because while his physical senses are compromised his spiritual senses may be more active able to see other dimensional entity's or being's among other thing's claimed by adherent's to these belief's.

What I do know is Tulpa projection is simply dangerous and extremely unwise, even experienced Tibetan monk's seldom used them and they could if allowed to persist become more self aware until they literally get out of control usually becoming evil entity's in the process that cause only harm, short lived Tulpa's can according to some account's be useful as a mean's of communication or for a practitioner to be in two places at once while they are NOT dying, in such circumstance the Tulpa is a semi autonomous puppet projection though and it's ego remain's docile meaning it can easily be banished just as it was summoned but not the case for a long lasting Tulpa which has developed some kind of self awareness.

Also I remember a fascinating account, a man was accompanying a Tibetan monk when the monk suddenly stopped, looked angry for some reason then he split a boulder open (Frog's in stone's you know the tale) and out of the bolder fell a large creature described to look very much like a pterodactyl which lay dying on the ground, the monk then prayed over it and from the creature as if he had released it a rainbow like light moved upward into the sky vanishing as if he had released it's soul or spirit which had perhaps been trapped and not allowed to progress as they believe it must do so for far too long, I think you know the account's my memory on that one is fuzzy so I may have garbled that tale.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Just a thought, if a Tulpa is strongly enough projected could it become a target for formless or demonic entity or soul fragment possession hence the evil nature of rogue Tulpa's.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Your replies were interesting but, Buddy you're over thinking this.

Or I'm just a simpleton?
There's lots of stuff rolling around that we mostly are oblivious to, but shares our reality. Call them whatever you want, but one thing they do is use a form humans are sort of familiar with. Hard to describe, but it's easy to hypothesize that the alleged aliens were seen as intrusive by "something" that masked as wolves because there were humans present.

The area in question has a large Native population so wolves would make sense. Or they were real wolves who decided the alleged aliens were the immediate threat and not the two men. It's been said, alluded too ect...that animals have a negative reaction to alien visitations so their reaction makes perfect sense to me. However my bar for normal isn't where most other peoples is.

As far as taking things that alter your perceptions it's the lazy way and usually produces unreliable results. Unless a substance is part of a traditional ceremony taken for a specific purpose it's frowned upon as disrespectful. Really the purpose is to be able to do things without a "substance". Such as the monks you mentioned.

It also my be the part of the story about not being able to cut the material with an ax got garbled over time, same as one of the witnesses names?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Just a thought, if a Tulpa is strongly enough projected could it become a target for formless or demonic entity or soul fragment possession hence the evil nature of rogue Tulpa's.

I don't see why not. The lower level "somethings" aren't always the sharpest tacks. If nothing else it'd be hilariously comical and entertaining!!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

And with overthinking come's the temptation to stitch together crude theory based on our current world view's and partial understanding of the universe which itself may be completely wrong.
Still as for Tulpa what I have written is correct except for my supposition's and thought's, Tulpa are not thing's outside of ourselves (until we project them into quasi reality or even reality) they are projections (which sometime's other's can see and interact with) which may or may not shape those other thing's you speak of so they are not like for example native american manitou (always liked that one, everything has a spirit and given Kirlian photograph's that seem's to be true for all living thing's so why not also inanimate object's, a cut leaf for example producing a complete leaf aura) or spirit's, they are in fact projection's that can drain or destroy there creator like a malignancy in the spirit in some way's.
edit on 31-8-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Interesting!

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

This is

according to a storyteller

That is enough information right there. Millions of people like to tell stories, some for financial gain some for attention. The actual serious researchers are far and between. And given the fact that we do not have abductions landings and sightings like we did from the 40s - 90s, there are not that many young researchers who are paving the way for study. In fact the old researchers from that time are passing away and we Do Not have a new generation of the same material of researchers like the 100s of researchers, many of whom were in the government, from the past decades. For any serious person studying the subject that should be a wealth of information to tell you that the same types of things are not happening today as they did before computers took over society.

It is not real. It is a story. and I am probably the least skeptic on this site.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

linky for that last story?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

i believe that both the wolf and the aliens had the same origin: caravaca102.blogspot.com.br...

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

ugh that spiritual talk is hurting my brain
no there are no such thing as demons everthing is an illusion
after years of research i have reached the conclusion that the paranormal phenomena is.....*drumrolls*......... a prank of epic proportions being played on humans by an unknow entity

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join