It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody else noticed how fake the skies look nowadays?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

What i have noticed this summer here in Ireland, is there are more cloudy days than ive ever seen. Those clear blue skies ain't happening too much

Clouds at night are a totally different scene altogether

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I can say wholeheartedly NO.

No difference at all. And I'm in it most of the time.

So nope, nothing different about it at all?

Secondly, no such thing as Chemtrails. Sorry, that's just a silly myth about as stooopid as flat earthers.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

i actually buy into the simulation theory

Only way I could see a potential for us to be consdered in a simulation, would be in the sense that the universe has already expanded and contracted on itself and we and what we see is a residual effect. But if you do take into account vr and people's want to simulate their own world through videos games I can understand the thought behind it.

Clouds don't seem much different to me personally.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I've noticed a change for over a year now. I would add there's been an increase in crisply formed lenticular clouds spread out over large swaths of sky. Also more varied colours in the red spectrum.

I Alsolive in Canada, southeastern Ontario.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
My sky looks the same.

But I'm a sleepy sheep, or whatever.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Yes, the sun is white hot, not yellow nor golden. Clouds look closer and are dramatic, odd, sometimes more beautiful than in the past. But they look surreal. I have been a lover of the sky all my life, a fan of reading weather in clouds since I was very little.

I don't know why it looks different. But it is.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

It's like this.. remember when Jurassic Park came out, and it looked flawless and totally realistic? Now years later cgi has gotten way more realistic but when you go back 10 or 15 years you can tell it's fake, it no longer looks real anymore.

Sometimes I see the sky and it seems fake to me too, so, did they forget to upgrade the program or is upgrading at it's peak and cant be anymore? Maybe that's why they're getting more antsy about gaining control of the programmed matrix because we're starting to see the glitch.

edit on 24-8-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yep, you got your head on right.....and the sun too

It used to be yellow, now it's like a welders arc, huh!! Scripture tells of an angel making the sun hotter

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I said it in another thread. Not that it looks fake, but the sky always looks dull. I'm 57. I remember as a kid skies were almost always a deep blue, clear, and cloudless. Nowadays, it's very rare to get a completely clear blue sky. Sunny days seem more dull. Hard to explain.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Here is a Fascinating thread by member Tigertatzen,i am sure it will interest you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
In 2013,that whole winter long,the sky was very oppressive here in our region of South Africa. I could see,a very fine "mesh" covering the sky,like a hexagonal mesh. I'm not someone who cares if people think i'm a whackjob,i have had a very strange life with so many paranormal and high-strange experiences,i talk about it when appropriate. If people think i'm mad than oh well.I too have noticed that fake/counterfeit quality to the sky sometimes in recent years. It is like the sky is "dead". Whether it is day or night time,sometimes i see that quality.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
During the partial eclipse, everything was grey and lit from the side. At 41 deg north, 76 deg west

I didn't look at the sun at all, but it was really spooky outside.
edit on 25-8-2017 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7 I don't think we are in a simulation, but yes, the skies (or just the weather?) have been completely different all year so far. We had cold weather still in May (cold enough to wear a winter coat), Then we had some days this summer that got to 117 degree heat index (normal hot and humid for here might, MIGHT, be to 106 in late July and August). Now, it is only the third week of August and it has already been (and will be for the next ten days at least) in the low 80's to upper 70's, and like 50/60's to low 70's at night!! chilly! I have lived in this area of the midwest for 44 years and these things have never happened. Oh, and sorry OP you were talking about weird clouds...yes! I notice it as well here. Part blue sky, but every single day almost all summer long - by around 5ish the gray stormy loking clouds rool in and they rarely ever turn into rain OR storms. If not the dark grey ones, then on the "sunny" days...the sky is just full of thin, wispy white weird lines/clouds?

edit on 25-8-2017 by TruthJava because: more typos than trump

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I have just been looking at the old paintings by Constable the clouds and such look the same as they do now.
But I'm in the uk I wonder if your part of the world is suffering a glitch

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

You can see the brush marks and nails that hold the boards up.

I even saw a flock of birds bump into it.

Not.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I have been a sky watcher most of my life,the only change has been a few odd colored stars,and in the daytime same old chemtrails in the morning

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I have been a sky watcher most of my life,the only change has been a few odd colored stars,and in the daytime same old chemtrails in the morning

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
This thread is great. HAARP, CERN, Chemtrails, etc. I'm a bit disappointed that no one has gone with Niburu but I expect it will only be a matter of time.
edit on 25-8-2017 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Weather is different every day. There have never been and never will be two identical days in the history of the planet.

Because of this changing weather, atmospheric conditions are always different.

Nothing wrong with the sky whatsoever

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I have had an eye to the sky since I was a boy. My fascination with the sciences generally, weather, space travel and other atmospheric and extra-atmospheric phenomena, led me to spend a great deal of time looking up.

I can safely say that here, in my hometown, the sky is very much similar to the way I remember it, with clouds as painted by William Blake, with rays of light blasting forth from between the cloud layers, or blanketing the entire sky from horizon to horizon, or alternatively, mere wisps, soaring above, only punctuated by the passage of aircraft.

There are more aircraft up there, but as for the colours, the shapes, the frequency of certain expressions of vapour in the atmosphere, I have noticed no particular change, other than the unusual warmth of the winters we are having now, and the increased heat of the summers. Its been years since last a true winter bit down on my neck of the woods, and those who were here decades before me, state that the current trend is not normal for this region.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join