It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Recurring Counterfeit Sky & Possible Chemtrail Connection (Parts 1-3)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
PART ONE:

I was following a thread in which the OP described having a distinct feeling that something really big is about to happen very soon in our world, and I was amazed at how many people responded that they were experiencing much the same thing. I too have had this feeling and for quite a long time; about four years, and it has become far more intense in the past six months or so. There are other things that are happening that I believe are actually "symptoms" (for lack of a better term) of whatever this big something is.

I do not understand why certain things can be observed by some people and cannot be by others, but it is very possible that it is due to our intrinsic uniqueness...even identical twins do not have the same exact experiences. There are always going to be variations, because everything we experience is largely affected by our individual perception. I am going to talk about the sky, but it will be interesting to see what other anomalous things have been occurring in others' lives that may very well be related to all of this.

I am aware that what I am about to say sounds...well...crazy. This is exactly why I don't typically tell people about it. In fact, I believed for a long time that I was alone, and no one else saw what I see. I have since realized that this is not true; lots of people have seen it...even taken video footage of it. And it is happening more and more frequently now, as if something is ramping it up.

The sky is fake. Not every day, and not all day long either, but often. I first noticed it on 12/23/11, while walking to the bus stop. From the moment I stepped out the door, something felt wrong. I used to be one of those city people who never really look at the sky. It's not very captivating when you're in a huge city with aircraft flying around everywhere. I might not have even looked up that day if I had not felt the wrongness of it, but I did...and what I saw made me stop in my tracks.

The clouds, the sun, the sky itself; all of it was fake. It looked like the clouds were copied and pasted onto the sky. The sun looked that way too, but there were other odd things about it. At 9am, it should not have been at its highest point in the sky...but it was. It had a strange appearance, almost like an undulating ring around it. The sky itself had a flat, dull sort of appearance, and had what looked like layers in it...lines of some kind.

There was no wind blowing at all, but the highest treetops were swaying as if there were. There were no birds. Not even the typical murders of crows that are seen daily flying about or perched on power lines. And people were acting really strange; lethargic and slow-moving, like they were sleepwalking. No one would make eye contact with me, and this was a 1/8 mile walk so I encountered a lot of people. Every one of them was the same.

After a couple of days went by without a recurrence, I told myself that I was seeing things. I was stressed out, sleep deprived, and told myself it was just my imagination. Until it happened again, four days later. Then, a month or so after that one of my friends pulled me aside and told me that she thought there was something wrong with the sky. That the sun looked fake to her eyes. Shortly after that, my daughter told me the same thing. I knew then that I wasn't alone, but the question nagged at me (and still does): Why can't everyone see this?
At first it only happened once or twice a week. Now it happens frequently...some weeks it's a daily thing.

On 9June2015 my housemate picked me up from work just before 7pm EDT, and on the ride home I suddenly felt compelled to open the sunroof cover. I literally gasped when I saw the sun and the sky surrounding it. It was stranger looking than I had ever seen before. I had to take a picture of it. I mean, I had to. Like I was a puppet...I couldn't not do it. Of course, the sky had been fake all day but it was overcast and the sun never actually made an appearance until then. Now, here I was snapping pics of it and oddly, my housemate didn't react to that at all; didn't ask me why I was hanging out the window with my cell phone, didn't even look my way. So I said to him, "Do you see the sun?" His answer: "What sun? There's no sun goofy, it ain't been out all day and it's after seven at night." How could he not see it???

When I first opened the sunroof cover, my camera could not find it. I figured it was due to the glass being in the way, so I opened the actual sunroof window, but still, the camera couldn't find it. I then opened my window and leaned out of it; it took a long time but finally the camera found it long enough for me to get two clear shots. I will expound more on the appearance of it later.

After we got home, I showed him the pictures. All he said was "hmmm". That's it. All I could think was what the bloody hell is going on here? I went outside to try and take more photos, but it was gone. When we had pulled up in the driveway it was there, less than ten minutes earlier, but it had just vanished, like it was never there. Needless to say, I was fairly freaked out. I sat outside for a while, waiting to see if it would come back, and I got a phone alert that my employer had posted a photo on Facebook.

I walked out to the wood line to get better signal and when I pulled it up I saw, to my utter shock, a photo of the sun. I messaged her immediately and asked her what time she took the photo. She said 1915, which was almost exactly the same time my photos were taken. She said she didn't know why, but she felt compelled (she used that exact word) to pull over and take a picture of it. I asked her if she knew of anyone else who had seen it and she said yes, her mother saw it too. While we were still messaging back and forth, her Facebook post was getting a lot of traffic from other people who had also seen it. One other person posted a photo too, in the comments, and several people stated that they saw it and were struck by how bizarre it looked and how high it was in the sky. Sunset was supposed to be 8:35 EDT that evening, so it should have been much lower...but the fake sun doesn't set. Ever.

To know that other people saw the same thing I saw was both a relief and a source of alarm to me. I know plenty of other people are aware of the counterfeit sky and that some of them have actually gotten footage, because I've researched it, but to have people that close to home saying they see some of the anomalies that make up this phenomenon gives me a really weird feeling; a mix of elation and dread. Because it stands to reason that whatever event(s) this is connected to must be fast approaching for it to have affected people who walk around under a fake sky all the time and are not even aware of it.

Mod Note: Please do not use all caps in titles. Thanks

edit on 6/21/2015 by Blaine91555 because: editing all caps in title

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
PART TWO:

I have had a long time to observe the fake sky, almost four years, and to try and pull it all together so that I can understand exactly what is happening, but it is frustrating...I feel there are pieces of the puzzle that I am missing and if I were just able to find them, I'd be able to solve this thing. And it feels as though I really do know the answers, but they are buried somehow in my subconscious. I have an eidetic memory, so this is especially frustrating for me...I don't forget anything.

I've documented numerous observations since joining ATS in January of 2012, and that is when I learned about chemtrails...I had never heard of them prior to that, but certain things make a whole lot of sense if they're factored in with a manufactured sky. Here are a few things that have occurred to me:

1) If TPTB are in fact dousing us with chemicals, creating a false sky would be an excellent way to hide their activity...particularly since people have caught on to all those streaks in the sky not actually being simple contrails or wispy clouds.

2) Morgellons disease and other mysterious ailments might actually be side effects of whatever they're doing up there and exposing us to.

3) It could explain some of the UFO sightings (as well as the uptick in numbers of sightings)...if the sky is basically a holographic projection, it could have "glitches in the matrix" that allow things to be viewed behind it by the naked eye. If they're doing anything in the air at night, perhaps people are actually seeing terrestrial aircraft up there and their appearance is distorted, making them seem like something alien.

4) If the fake sky is also some type of an interactive weather modulating device, it could account for the bizarre weather conditions we've been experiencing for so long now. They might even be able to generate seismic activity too. I have believed for a long time now that the tsunamis and earthquakes, etc. that have been so devastating in the past few years are not in fact "natural" disasters at all.

There are numerous observations about the fake sky itself, and the environment around it that I want to share. Even if everyone can't see the same things that I do, there may be certain aspects of it that will resonate...and my hope is that someone will have seen or experienced other key elements that perhaps I myself have not been able to see, and perhaps shed some light on the "why" and the "how" of this thing.:

1) On fake sky days there is typically no wind or breeze, despite the appearance of foliage being blown around.

2) The sun does not rise, and it does not set. It simply appears in the morning and disappears at night. It does not change positions in the sky either...the day I took the photos, it was almost in the "high noon" position after 1900 in the evening and it did not change position in the sky prior to its disappearance. The fake sun does not move. It often has what looks like a ring of tiny flames or something "jagged" outlining it as well.

3) There are either no birds in the air at all, or if there are, they do not behave normally. Their formations are too tight and precise; they seem robotic. If it's fake at night (which I've observed only a handful of times), the air is dead still. No crickets or night birds or cicadas or frogs, etc. Just utter stillness. This is especially noticeable out in the country, where I currently am located.

4) When it rains under the fake sky, you cannot smell the rain. And it's cold rain, even in 100 degree weather. Additionally, it can be raining in a very isolated area (such as one street) yet completely dry mere yards away. There will either be lightning but no thunder or thunder that is unusually prolonged and has a "tinny" sound to it, like it's coming from inside a can or something.

5) The clouds appear to be far too "3-D" in appearance, as if they are copied and pasted onto the sky, and they do not move or dissipate at all. Sometimes you can even see what looks like a distinct blurriness around the outer edges of them. And when the sun disappears at night, so do the clouds. They are also at times overlapped...with distinct borders that make each one stand out in sharp relief, and the sky is actually different in each "layer" the way it might look if you were to overlap the transparent sheets used in a slide projector; you can see the pictures on the sheets beneath through the ones on top. When that happens, random small areas of the sky appear to flicker in and out.

6) The fake sky is either a uniform color, even at the horizon, or it has lines or layers to it (or both at the same time), and at times appears "pixelated". It has a dull appearance and looks "flat", like a watercolor painting. Some days, it even looks noticeably concave, like a dome or something similar. Also, at certain points the sky appears to shift or "glitch"...sort of flickering in and out.

7) The sky can be fake over a certain area yet perfectly authentic miles down the road. Sometimes you can actually see a line of demarcation if driving down the road, where one ends and the other begins.

8) People behave strangely. They appear to be in a daze or like sleepwalkers. They appear to be slowed down by something, unable to wake up. They are easily confused and if they actually speak to you, they repeat themselves a lot...to the point of creepiness, as if they literally can't remember what they said from one minute to the next. They also appear quick to become irritated or annoyed one second and complacent to the point of apathy the next.

9) The air itself is strange. It feels like gravity increases. If you're walking, it's as if you're wading through water or against a current. There is a heaviness, a distinct pressure, and you will tire easily. I do not own a car, and I walk everywhere; I am in excellent physical condition and do not get winded easily, but on fake sky days I get short of breath walking up a hill within a few minutes. I also feel exhausted, no matter how much sleep I got the night before.

10) People with asthma or other pulmonary ailments seem to experience an exacerbation of symptoms. Indeed, the air is difficult to breathe, very thick. People complain of their eyes itching, even those who do not suffer from allergies, and ringing in their ears. Another common complaint is the sensation of something being stuck in the throat, like a speck of dust or something that triggers coughing spasms. I personally suffer a low-grade nausea that prevents me from eating anything because it will just come right back up, and extreme thirst even after drinking an entire bottle of water or more.

11) Animals act strangely too. Lethargic, loss of appetite, sleeping for unusually long stretches of time. Dogs act uneasy and whine or tremble for no apparent reason. My pittie Scarlett hides underneath the coffee table and refuses to come out, no matter how I try to coax her, shaking like a leaf the entire time. Cats too...bizarre sounding "meows", tails puffed out in fear, pacing incessantly. Horses are skittish too.

edit on 30064America/ChicagoSun, 21 Jun 2015 16:06:13 -050030pm30171America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: fixed errors

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
PART THREE:

I have only discussed this subject with a handful of people and had serious misgivings about posting it here because I know all too well the non-believers' proclivity for mockery and derision, but I honestly want to understand what is happening here and feel that there must be others who can add to my observations and maybe even have some of the aforementioned missing puzzle pieces. Something is happening, is building up to a culmination, and this is a part of it; I am more certain of that than ever.

Below are my and others' photos of the fake sun on 9June2015, each one was taken at or around 7pm EDT in Culpeper, VA.

I am also including some links to youtube videos, and though I am not a fan of the site, godlike productions has numerous videos and/or photos of the fake sky, which I will also link. It isn't the videos so much as the descriptions from the folks who filmed the footage, and this is happening all over the place...I first observed it in San Antonio, TX. Now I reside right outside of Culpeper,VA and the activity is still present.

ETA: Scratch that; I will not be linking godlike productions...didn't realize it's an actual forum. Sorry about that, but if you google "fake sky" the link will come right up.

***Mods, please forgive me if I posted this in the wrong forum; it was not intentional.***

MY PHOTO #1:

MY PHOTO#2:

MJC'S PHOTO (MY BOSS):

MJC'S FRIEND'S PHOTO:

VIDEO

VIDEO

VIDEO

edit on 30124America/ChicagoSun, 21 Jun 2015 16:12:25 -050030pm30171America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: clarification

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

how do you propose they are creating this fake sky? Huge holographic projections?

Why wouldn't anybody else have noticed this? Meteorologists, astronomers, etc? Don't you think the sun being at its highest point at 9 am (if it is in an area of the world where this would be unusual) would have attracted peoples' attention?

Are the shadows of objects corresponding with the fake sun's direction of light?

Do you have any medical conditions that could affect your vision/perception?

I'm not discrediting your story but based on these few points I do find it very hard to believe.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: famcore

how do you propose they are creating this fake sky? Huge holographic projections?

Why wouldn't anybody else have noticed this? Meteorologists, astronomers, etc? Don't you think the sun being at its highest point at 9 am (if it is in an area of the world where this would be unusual) would have attracted peoples' attention?

Are the shadows of objects corresponding with the fake sun's direction of light?

I'm not discrediting your story but based on these few points I do find it very hard to believe.

I believe I said in my OP that It may be a projecter of some type. Other than that, I don't know how it could be done. I am not a scientist or engineer...if I were, perhaps I would have figured it out for myself by now.

Like I said, when this happens people are not acting normal. They appear to be somnolent. Other people have noticed it; that was stated in the OP.

As far as the shadows, I can tell you that there have been numerous times that I've been walking along outside on these days and my own body doesn't cast a shadow. Ditto other people, buildings, etc. Thank you for reminding me

No, I have no issues with my vision other than being slightly myopic, but that is corrected with glasses.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
now we're getting down to the meat......plowing deep
yes.....and you have pics.......it's supernatural.....right?....our " server computer " is supernatural too. but you can talk to Him.....
about your friends acting strangely....it happened to me 1967, we left for summer vacation from Dallas....the am radio....KLIF disc jocky alerted all to look at the sky.....it was full of lights....300 of them....when I came back from vacation....my rocket launching and telescoping scientific loving buds ( age 11 to 15 ), acted like they didn't want to talk about it.....but they saw the lights.....had to pry....

etadd.....radio time....930 am about june 12 or so....1968 KLIF 1190 am
edit on 21-6-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: famcore

Read this and then think about it again. Who really knows what.

www.frc.ri.cmu.edu...

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

One possible explanation for all is that the scientists observing our "reality" are destroying it in the process, changing it as they do their studies. if we are a virtual reality life form our whole system may be breaking down as they bend the rules that are in place by their intrusion where we were not meant to look.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I too have felt it with the sky, but it was at night. With the moon and 2 stars/planets and also felt compelled to take a picture.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
OP, you don't fly much, do you?
edit on k5306pmSun, 21 Jun 2015 21:53:41 -0500 by kimar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I'm not too sure what to say really..

The sky is fake, the sun doesn't set?

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. Your friends and colleagues agreeing with you doesn't make you right. Like you say, you're not a scientist, I doubt you have a grasp on simple high school science.

Get a telescope and try and tell us the sky is fake.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I'm glad you wrote this.

I was thinking about it after we spoke last.

It could be a shield of sorts.

Think of it another way, what's outside that we're not supposed to see?

edit on 21-6-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Oh dear God.
For some, the GSAT did not go very well, did it?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Well done. Keep up the good work and it won't be long before the psychiatric profession recognizes a new condition: Fake Sky Syndrome.

If you're lucky, they'll even name it after you.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Think of it another way, whats outside that we're not supposed to see?

I dunno, Galileo could see some of Jupiter's moons in 1610...

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Think of it another way, whats outside that we're not supposed to see?

I dunno, Galileo could see some of Jupiter's moons in 1610...

Op suggested it changed a few years back, not 400.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Indeed..

And we can still see those moons even today.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Well done. Keep up the good work and it won't be long before the psychiatric profession recognizes a new condition: Fake Sky Syndrome.

If you're lucky, they'll even name it after you.

Astyanax syndrome sounds more legit than tigertatzen syndrome.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Indeed..

And we can still see those moons even today.

When they turn off the fake sky?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Should be pretty easy to prove then.

Quite surprising that no ametuer astronomers have noticed Jupiter's moons coming and going, don't you think?

Or any other astronomical body for that matter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join