It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody else noticed how fake the skies look nowadays?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So This has been on my mind a lot lately. There are days where I can't even bring myself to look up at the skies because it's just too depressing.. On days that I do, I have the inescapable realization, these are not the skies I remember even 5 years ago. Not even remotely the same...

If you really study the skies intently now you will notice a few things that really stand out.

#1- The cloud formations and their patterns - I've noticed the skies almost look like they are blown up in HD and pulled in closer. The clouds patterns are so unique unlike ever seen before. They are massive with clouds that look like pure artwork, with varying contrasts that are very abnormal for what we've grown up with. If you pay close attention you will notice the way they border the skies it looks like they form in patterns that reveal that of a border around finely tuned edges somehow inexplicably..

#2 - On days with perfectly clear skies, and sunshine I will notice that type of day rarely ever lasts, and by afternoon and evening a massive thick coat of strange cloud formations get rolled into the scene ( Almost like a flip gets switched and something shifts down here for us ) and the weirdest thing I've observed when this happens, Is I will suffer terrible migraines, I'll get irritable , overly thirsty or hungry out of nowhere...
To have a sigh of relief that it's not just me, I will see it in so many others as well when this phenomena happens. They start acting erratically, and you can tell they are distressed by something ( The only difference is most are not self aware enough so as to even look up at the sky and see the link).

#3- The distinct cloud pattern that really stands out is this . Half of the sky will be very clear, open, sun rays pouring through and it will simply look beautiful, and the other half of the sky is dark with complete cloud coverage, with variations of grey clouds, and black clouds mixed all in between with bizarre contrasts once again..
Just for the record, I am aware of what skies look like before rainfall and thunderstorms etc.. And I know it's not abnormal to see dark skies like this threatening to thunderstorm in some areas..

Where it raises eyebrows is when this pattern in the sky is seen EVERY single day, even on days when there is no rain or no thunderstorm..

ATS, I could be wrong but something tells me we are either living in an artificial reality, a simulation... Or our normal reality is being manipulated by the likes of HAARP, CERN among others potentially and our weather will never be the same again from this day forward..

Maybe it's related with what many are experiencing in Mandela effect, and that's why not everyone can see it, maybe not. I'm not quite sure how this is all working, but reality is changing, the world is changing very very fast..

Can you guys relate to this weather, these sky patterns... Is it happening globally? I'm in Canada, and that's where I see this.

Cheers

edit on 24-8-2017 by freedom7 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Having been a boater for my whole life and a hang glider pilot for the past 44 years, I've spent a lot of time looking at the sky. Patterns are important for both.

Not a whole lot different now than it ever was.
edit on 8/24/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

Typical August nowadays.The skies usually clear in September.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... Perhaps this has something to do with it, or perhaps more ozone in the atmosphere ? Warmer air in the northern hemisphere ?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7
So This has been on my mind a lot lately. There are days where I can't even bring myself to look up at the skies because it's just too depressing.. On days that I do, I have the inescapable realization, these are not the skies I remember even 5 years ago. Not even remotely the same...

If you really study the skies intently now you will notice a few things that really stand out.

#1- The cloud formations and their patterns - I've noticed the skies almost look like they are blown up in HD and pulled in closer. The clouds patterns are so unique unlike ever seen before. They are massive with clouds that look like pure artwork, with varying contrasts that are very abnormal for what we've grown up with. If you pay close attention you will notice the way they border the skies it looks like they form in patterns that reveal that of a border around finely tuned edges somehow inexplicably..

#2 - On days with perfectly clear skies, and sunshine I will notice that type of day rarely ever lasts, and by afternoon and evening a massive thick coat of strange cloud formations get rolled into the scene ( Almost like a flip gets switched and something shifts down here for us ) and the weirdest thing I've observed when this happens, Is I will suffer terrible migraines, I'll get irritable , overly thirsty or hungry out of nowhere...
To have a sigh of relief that it's not just me, I will see it in so many others as well when this phenomena happens. They start acting erratically, and you can tell they are distressed by something ( The only difference is most are not self aware enough so as to even look up at the sky and see the link).

#3- The distinct cloud pattern that really stands out is this . Half of the sky will be very clear, open, sun rays pouring through and it will simply look beautiful, and the other half of the sky is dark with complete cloud coverage, with variations of grey clouds, and black clouds mixed all in between with bizarre contrasts once again..
Just for the record, I am aware of what skies look like before rainfall and thunderstorms etc.. And I know it's not abnormal to see dark skies like this threatening to thunderstorm in some areas..

Where it raises eyebrows is when this pattern in the sky is seen EVERY single day, even on days when there is no rain or no thunderstorm..

ATS, I could be wrong but something tells me we are either living in an artificial reality, a simulation... Or our normal reality is being manipulated by the likes of HAARP, CERN among others potentially and our weather will never be the same again from this day forward..

Maybe it's related with what many are experiencing in Mandela effect, and that's why not everyone can see it, maybe not. I'm not quite sure how this is all working, but reality is changing, the world is changing very very fast..

Can you guys relate to this weather, these sky patterns... Is it happening globally? I'm in Canada, and that's where I see this.

Cheers

Simulation theory for the win!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7

ATS, I could be wrong

You already said it.

And to caveat off of what Phage said. I am a professional Earthling, and having lived my entire life under the sky I can unequivocally say that the sky is just as real as it's ever been.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

You could be right and it could just be a brutal month for this. I'll keep a close eye on September skies to see if there's a notable difference

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I'm not claiming simulation theory 100%. I've pondered it as certianly a possibility though. It would answer some questions that other theories are hard pressed to at the very least. Ultimately, we may never be able to know..

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

My buddy and I were just talking about that last night. He thinks it's because of more ozone in the atmosphere too. He's not fully open on this stuff, but even he noted the clouds and skies just look bizarre lately.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I've noticed lately at night stars are rarely seen

And it doesn't always seem to be clouds

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

i actually buy into the simulation theory

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The skies are as fake as CNN news. The only clouds in the sky are man made. I watch the clouds being made using chemtrails on a daily basis. I have an aviation background and what the planes are leaving in the sky is not normal.
reply to: freedom7

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Um NO
/

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Reality upgrade 2.687 does make the sky look a little strange.

I'm a beta tester, earth group, so I'll be sure and bring this up in our next quantum conference call.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I hope this loads correctly... The ONLY Israel I can dig..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I used to make timelapse movies of the clouds and streets from the windows of the various apartments and hotel rooms I stayed in. Every point on Earth has it's own unique cloud patterns. The sky above a lake would always be source of white fluffy clouds when it was Sunny. Greenhouses would reflect sunlight enough to create holes in the clouds. When a weather front comes in, it creates this huge band of cloud that stretches from one side of the horizon to the other.

Those little fluffy clouds that seem to drift along aren't so much drifting as tumbling and squirting along like ink squirted out of a squishy bottle in the water. When a cold front comes along it's like something out of Mad Max. First the outriders come along, then larger clouds, and the actual storm clouds themselves.

When I lived next to a marina, whenever there was storm coming in, I could see the white fog miles away, and all the sail riggings of the boats would ring against the masts like something out of a Stephen King movie. You would think the devil himself was coming.

Close to an industrial park, the clouds would take on a grim depressing gray color, like the Flash game "Lint". Living on the coast and an urban area, the skies would be paler than when we went inland and to the highlands. Then the skies would be a deep dark blue and trees would be in contrast between a deep green color and the dark shadows.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Grey and wet as usual....UK weather
But I have always had a feeling something isn't quite right about reality....but I'm bonkers.
edit on 24-8-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well, if you wanna go "full tinfoil" (everyone knows you shouldn't go full tinfoil) then look to the secret space guys CT.

You see, the members of the breakaway civilization with Star Trek tech need clones to communicate over light years.

A standard model human on Earth (or facsimile) and a clone on board the star ship light years away.

The standard models stuck on Earth get themselves into trouble (accidents, diseases, etc.) and so it's easier to plug them into a virtual reality in a controlled environment where they stay safe... and they experience "Mandela Effects" and "fake sky syndrome" etc., but they are still plugged into the real world via the Internets and so can communicate with regular Earthlings who experience the usual old world and so think the "simulation" folks are going "full tinfoil."

That's all I'm gonna say about that...

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I've noticed the same

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gimcrackery

I hear you. I find myself mesmirized when people flat out deny chemtrailing even exists at this point with the information, photos, videos online about the topic. It's very obvious at this point that Chemtrailing is happening constantly

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join