It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abraham Lincoln monument torched in Chicago

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Pretty soon they'll only teach about FDR, JFK, Jimmy Carter and Obama. The rest were politically incorrect.

JFK was an adulterer though and i guess that counts as proof of his immoral character to erase him as well. Good times and i wonder if the madness of the U.S. is going to infect other countries as well.

I fear it will lead to this...

Des

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: xuenchen

Stop all the hysteria. This may have been done by the KKK types to blame the left

Practice hypocrisy much? You're just so GOOD at it.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Sure it did.

Sure it did.

(Published at 9:26 AM CDT on Aug 17, 2017)
Lincoln Statue Found Burned on Chicago's South Side: Alderman

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Stop all the hysteria. This may have been done by the KKK types to blame the left

Have you ever visited Englewood in Chicago ?

It's real famous.

edit on Aug-17-2017 by xuenchen because: burnitalldownnow

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The topic!

Abraham Lincoln monument torched in Chicago

Please get back to discussing it.....
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I think it was just a drive by shooting gone wrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I’m perfectly serious to suggest this is a false flag done by the racists.

Of course, I don’t claim any direct evidence of this, it’s just a logical possibility.

They hate Lincoln to beat the ban, so torching a statue of Lincoln to bring heat on the left wing would be in line with their depraved philosophy.

link   
Trump is looking like a prophet fortune telling genius, everything he says has been correct.

Abe Lincoln, Hillary even cited Abe Lincoln in her quest for power.

The man who sat at the helm when slavery was eradicated from the nation is a target of Antifa/BLM/OWS/Soros funded goons/fascists/anarchists. Yup George Washington is next along with Jefferson and every face on the money they use to buy hate with.

Can't wait till we start burying Islamic terrorists with dead pig carcasses live on CNN. Stock up on popcorn because Trump doesn't just double down he doubles down on his double down.

Trump tweets Gen Pershings response to Islamic terror

edit on 17-8-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: pavil

With what? Flare guns? Flamethrowers? Fire Arrows?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Waaa, haa, haa, haa! Burn baby, burn!

Fire a mortar at Mt. Rushmore next?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Of course, I don’t claim any direct evidence of this, it’s just a logical possibility.

They hate Lincoln to beat the ban, so torching a statue of Lincoln to bring heat on the left wing would be in line with their depraved philosophy.

I thinks it's the Left, pretending to be the Supremacists, so it will look like it's the Supremacists setting up the Left. The old double switch-a-roo.

Aren't there cameras everywhere in Chicago or is that only Downtown?
edit on 17-8-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

What does it matter? Seriously?

Can you tell us all one specific reason why it should matter who the hell did this?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

That's possible too.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Can you tell us all one specific reason why it should matter who the hell did this?

It's us vs them mentality. You just didn't realize it until now. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Look, were here to speculate sometimes, it at least use to be a conspiracy forum.

I won't argue with you over this, its just a possibility.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

It doesn't. There had to be some surveillance or traffic cams in the area. At least they are killing statues instead of Chicagoans. I can say that. I grew up in Detroit. Next we will be slashing paintings at art galleries. Sigh.
edit on 17-8-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

They used bic lighters.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

That's possible too.

You ever get the feeling they get protest actors from both sides from the same company? Now that's a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

It doesn't. There had to be some surveillance or traffic cams in the area. At least they are killing statues instead of Chicagoans. I can say that. I grew up in Detroit. Next we will be slashing paintings at art galleries. Sigh.

As I said before.

The cops know who did this.

The political authorities will not release the police report.

If any "Nazis" did it, the MSM would have this on the Times Square headliners by now.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: netwarrior
a reply to: ketsuko

You know, Southerners do migrate for things like work, kids, and family. I'm a Cajun but I spent a good long time in the Appalachians. Damn near married a Kentucky girl.

Poor you. Or was I not supposed to feel bad for you? hard to tell.

Don't feel bad for me; I'm glad it happened. I was using it to disarm the attempt to explain away a very good point. This is 2017 and humans do have the capability of moving their lives across a continent or even across the world.

As was already said, this happened previously and ruled an act of vandalism. Had it not been, we "currently" would not have known if it was the nazis, the commies/commie sympathizer, or a false flag by either intended to discredit either party.

I'll support the investigation of a sensible hypothesis no matter what letter is on a person's voter registration or what flag they fly in their garage.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join