It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abraham Lincoln monument torched in Chicago

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Sigh. Gang attack. I'm out. maybe another sucker will come along shortly, but the pickin's are getting slimmer for yall every day, I've noticed.
Good luck with that.
edit on 8/17/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

There are millions who speak out against acts like this, don't act like Trump is someone we need to look up to when he himself is one of the main ones who stirs the pot.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: xuenchen

You don't think this might be the doing of pro-Confederate folk? Their hatred for Lincoln is probably stronger than an anarchists general hatred of statues.

Just saying, look at motivation here. One side has been wanting statues removed for a few years and the other has been hating Lincoln for centuries.

That's about as likely as a Trump supporter burning down a black church in Greenville, Mississippi.

LMAO!!!!!
I remember that!!! Im thirty minutes from Greenville so that was extra funny to me! Also remember those black kids that smeared swashtikas of feces on the bathroom walls?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
And... this is the result of the leftist crusade. Now we have far right idiots destroying statues too. Goddammit, I need to get better prepped for self defense and shortages.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

So that's a "no" to my question. Got it.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: UKTruth
When will people finally wake up and condemn violence, rioting and vandalism on ALL SIDES.
Looks like only one person with a voice in America is actually on point.

Because furthering division serves some ones or several groups agenda? It hard to believe this is happening without some string pulling on both sides of the conflict and being encouraged to new levels of extreme acts. Kind of like the notion that banks and arms dealers will fund and supply both sides in a war.

When excuses are made for violence because of political agenda and ideologies, just what kind of government do you have working for you?

My God people, our government has gone rogue. It know longer represents the people/Constitution/Republic. If there was EVER a time our founders meant in our Constitution to take back control of a corrupt government, I think now is the time.......

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Because of the location, I would bet $1000 this is a false flag for a racist blm trying to incite a race war

Bingo !!

It was local (very very local) blm wannabees.

And they are not that smart enough to even understand much about anything.

Yup, the people who have never spent any real time in or around Chicago will never understand or get it.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Here's reality.

These idiots have stopped thinking for themselves.

It's now a gang mentality.

How long do people think it will be before they run out of statues and turn their sights on people?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Maybe they are mad that Mary Todd and her family owned slaves?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

We are witnessing the aftermath of 8 years of Obama!

More like the aftermath of voting in a racist that's too scared to call out Nazis and White supremacist because he would alienate most of his voter base.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
And... this is the result of the leftist crusade. Now we have far right idiots destroying statues too. Goddammit, I need to get better prepped for self defense and shortages.

Yeah. The perp is home crying "look what those leftists made me do".

lol!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Thanks for the validation, I didn't even need those dots connected for me though. I just know Chicago and I know southerners.
Southerners have no problem with Abraham Lincoln.
Some think he was a hero for freeing southern blacks.
Some know he had black slaves and planned to send all former slaves to Panama because he knew the a race war was inevitable.
Lincoln is kinda an ethical mirror. Completely subjective.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
it was probably a white nationalist trying to push trump's narrative. i bet the koch brothers had something to do with this. deep state psyops like whoa.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

America please step back from this insanity, you are making yourselves look foolish the world over.

You will recall back in 2001 when a big thing happend - the Taliban blew up 1,700 year old Buddha's to wipe out a history not matching the politic of today. What did it acheive apart from Demonising the Taliban the world over. Any parallels here?

Stop hurting yourself this way. You need your history to understand where you are, and why you are there, today.

Stupidity is saving no ones life.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
meanwhile VICE thinks it would be a good idea to "blow up Mount Rushmore".

www.vice.com...

They've changed the headline now, but the internet never forgets:

twitter.com... shmore%2F

Communists seem to be going all out to destroy the country once and for all - helped willingly by the media, which is nothing more than a mouthpiece for radical leftists.

This is what 8 years of a communist in the Whitehouse has turned the country into.
edit on 17/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

More like the aftermath of voting in a racist that's too scared to call out Nazis and White supremacist because he would alienate most of his voter base.

With a Jewish son in law, daughter, grandchildren, and inner circle of advisors who are primarily Jewish... Your words aren't logical.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Maybe you should tell the White nationalists and the kkk that.

For what cause? I'm not all that impressed by virtue signaling, but clearly some are... got anything of actual substance to bring to this table?

that's funny. why be such a jerk? You can discuss the civil war until the cows come home, and you won't draw me into a discussion about it. I was just pointing out what should be obvious. That's all for you.

Many people don't understand.

The "Englewood" neighborhood in Chicago is a long term result of the Civil War "Victory".

Many people living in that neighborhood actually know that.

You have some studying to do.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Here's reality.

These idiots have stopped thinking for themselves.

It's now a gang mentality.

How long do people think it will be before they run out of statues and turn their sights on people?

A lot of us are ready to go to war now due to these idiots wanting to destroy history. Perhaps we should? However, you and I both know, if we live long enough to see it, they will go after the flag next. I truly do not think these Marxist idiots know the consequences of their blind ambition.. All of these punks who bitch about Capitalism while taking selfies on their
$500 iphones, wearing the $300 Nikes bitching about life being unfair and they are oppressed while the most expensive pair of shoes I own cost me $40 dollars and I don't even own a cell phone?

These idiots will KNOW what being oppressed is when the reap the fruits of their labor! I hope I live long enough to see their tears......

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Who the hell would hate Abe Lincoln?

In that part of Chicago, you would be surprised.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Why can't people see that? It's so clear. Sadly, there were enough of them to put him in office. I had no idea what a 3rd world mentality nation I was living in until trump

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join