It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abraham Lincoln monument torched in Chicago

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: seeker1963

We are witnessing the aftermath of 8 years of Obama!

More like the aftermath of voting in a racist that's too scared to call out Nazis and White supremacist because he would alienate most of his voter base.

With a Jewish son in law, daughter, grandchildren, and inner circle of advisors who are primarily Jewish... Your words aren't logical.

When was the last time logic was a concern for the propagandists?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: pirhanna
And... this is the result of the leftist crusade. Now we have far right idiots destroying statues too. Goddammit, I need to get better prepped for self defense and shortages.

Yeah. The perp is home crying "look what those leftists made me do".

lol!

That's not what I said. It's a fact of what is happening, not a position and not an excuse for idiots. I'm not even right wing, but if you need the narrative to justify your positions, go ahead.

Where did you really think this was going to go when people start tearing down the old confederate statues? Whether they should really be hanging out at state buildings notwithstanding, this is going to be the result of the crusade where the left has branded half the country as bigots or nazis and is tearing down symbols that while some see as hate symbols, others see entirely as a sign of cultural heritage, rightly or wrongly. It gives actual nazi idiots a platform to recruit. And now it's built enough steam to be self perpetuating.

And that's what some very powerful people want.
edit on 17-8-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

More like the aftermath of voting in a racist that's too scared to call out Nazis and White supremacist because he would alienate most of his voter base.

With a Jewish son in law, daughter, grandchildren, and inner circle of advisors who are primarily Jewish... Your words aren't logical.

Odd isn't it. The left hates Israel, yet they pull the Nazi flag at will? Guess they realized no one gives a damn anymore if they are called a racist?

Kid you not, the Progressive left has more in common with Nazi's than they realize!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: UKTruth

There are millions who speak out against acts like this, don't act like Trump is someone we need to look up to when he himself is one of the main ones who stirs the pot.

If stirring the pot is speaking the truth, then more pot stirring, please.
It's way past time for a healthy dose of the truth - and that is "there are many sides" to the current divide.
Those who can't see or refuse to accept this are very much part of the problem.
edit on 17/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Lol

Poor Buster.......

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Maybe you should tell the White nationalists and the kkk that.

For what cause? I'm not all that impressed by virtue signaling, but clearly some are... got anything of actual substance to bring to this table?

that's funny. why be such a jerk? You can discuss the civil war until the cows come home, and you won't draw me into a discussion about it. I was just pointing out what should be obvious. That's all for you.

Many people don't understand.

The "Englewood" neighborhood in Chicago is a long term result of the Civil War "Victory".

Many people living in that neighborhood actually know that.

You have some studying to do.

I always appreciate your civility. You are one of the more sensible/non-hysterical people on the boards. But, I don't understand what your response has to do with my comment.

Anyway, I'm off this thread. I never should have posted here to begin with.

link   

Why can't people see that? It's so clear. Sadly, there were enough of them to put him in office. I had no idea what a 3rd world mentality nation I was living in until trump

Defeated I see.

90 degree tangents.

180 degree deflections all of a sudden.

link   

Sigh. Gang attack. I'm out. maybe another sucker will come along shortly, but the pickin's are getting slimmer for yall every day, I've noticed.
Good luck with that.

Sigh...nice to see you are admitting most people in this thread disagree with you. Though you prefer to call disagreement a
"gang attack".

I agree you are a sucker. But, I won't be holding my breath waiting for another to come along, as it appears you have awarded yourself the "Sucker Trophy" of this thread.

Nice work there babydoll.

Des

edit on 17-8-2017 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Why can't people see that? It's so clear. Sadly, there were enough of them to put him in office. I had no idea what a 3rd world mentality nation I was living in until trump

You don't.

You've just been brainwashed by the MSM.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I am a child of a war refugee. I do not seek it, but that doesn't mean that I will allow commie dinguses and ill-mannered lefties to attack me or mine.

We are ready, because history tells us that when idiots get the upper hand, they will keep pushing until all hell breaks loose. They're pushing the envelope of the wrong group of people. I wish they would stop. But they won't.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wouldn't even the most unintelligent US citizen understand who Lincoln was? Maybe not but doesn't logic tell us it was more likely a neo-nazi who torched it?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Sigh yourself cupcake.

Let's not call these gang attacks, gang attacks, and that will make everything all better.

edit on 8/17/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Just know that destroying and defacing statues, whether it is Abe Lincoln, Robert E. Lee, or Saddam Hussein, is barbarism.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Sigh yourself cupcake.

Let's not call these gang attacks, gang attacks, and that will make everything all better.

I'll stand with you, angeldoll. Don't let these vagabonds push you around.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Sigh yourself cupcake.

Your break is over, get back on the pole.

Seriously, you say you're out, but you can't leave well enough alone. Where have I seen this before? Oh yeah, South Park.

So people don't agree with you. Bummer. If you truly have faith in your beliefs and thoughts, what we think shouldn't matter.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Nah don't counter them with logic they don't like that very much.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

It's a matter of history.

Try looking up Reconstruction, then Jim Crow, then Great MIgration, then Redlining. Then there were Real Estate Covenants ... the North was not pristine when it came racism, just a bit more circumspect than southerners in terms of doing it legally.

It was a strange dichotomy.

Socially, blacks and whites have always mixed much more in the south even with the legal segragations, but in the north, despite to pretended legal egalitarianism (which wasn't really in many places), blacks and whites have always lived and kept themselves much more socially segregated.
edit on 17-8-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Sigh yourself cupcake.

Thank you for the cupcake.

Here's a parting gift for you.

Enjoy...

Des

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Sigh. Gang attack. I'm out. maybe another sucker will come along shortly, but the pickin's are getting slimmer for yall every day, I've noticed.
Good luck with that.

People who disagree with your opinion are now part of a gang?
What is our gang sign? Can we get matching gang tattoos? I vote for something with a jellyfish. Sting like a jellyfish!

edit on 17-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: gremlins are not allowed in our gang

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Now they've gone too far

Big mistake

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join